Worldburn vs Backflip

+1With 1 vote
As seen by Trez. Posted under Imperian as a Funnies log.

Last time he lured me to Vahin's master shrine in Caanae and worldburned, but this time, Adanedhel never stayed in the room with me for more than 5 seconds.

Notice I had gravehands in the surrounding area and it didn't stop him.

Submitted 26 Jun 2009. 906 views in total, 0.19 per day.
You pull an arrow from your quiver and nock it to your bow.
Your aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
You draw a Cloudpiercer Bow back and let fly an arrow in the direction of
Adanedhel.
The arrow punches a hole through Adanedhel's shield, and it falls to the ground
in ethereal shards.
H:331 M:333 E:1645 W:1580 <e- db> ql

You must regain balance first.
Need Balance! Need Balance! Need Balance!
H:331 M:333 E:1645 W:1580 <e- db>
You take a long drag off your pipe, filling your lungs with linseed smoke.
H:331 M:333 E:1645 W:1580 <e- db>
Outside an ancient smithy. (ruins of Caanae.)
A black ouroboros oscillates endlessly here, staring at you with its many eyes.
Hands of rotting flesh and white bone push up from the ground.
You see exits leading east, south, and northwest.
H:331 M:333 E:1645 W:1580 <e- db>
You have recovered balance.
17:33:139
H:331 M:328 E:1646 W:1582 <eb db>
You are already standing.
H:331 M:328 E:1646 W:1582 <eb db>
You are prevented from doing that by the translucent shield around Vahin's
They shielded! RaZe! RaZe! RaZe!
Archangel, Adanedhel Aslyana -Askare, Holy Avenger.
H:331 M:328 E:1646 W:1582 <eb db>
You have recovered your breath and can smoke once more.
Trigger {Eventpipeclock} removed.
H:331 M:328 E:1646 W:1582 <eb db> demon beckon

You bid your Ouroboros to draw your enemies closer.
Trez's Ouroboros begins slowly turning and beckoning in all directions.
Adanedhel wanders in, eyes glazed.
He is followed by an enormous, white woolly mammoth.
Your Ouroboros reports that Vahin's Archangel, Adanedhel Aslyana-Askare, Holy
Avenger has moved to Outside an ancient smithy.
[Adanedhel - here]
H:338 M:328 E:1648 W:1583 <-b db>
You feel an aura of rebounding surround you.
Trigger {reboundsmoked} removed.
H:338 M:328 E:1648 W:1583 <-b db>
Adanedhel leaves to the south, subdued in the shadows.
He is followed by an enormous, white woolly mammoth.
Your Ouroboros reports that Vahin's Archangel, Adanedhel Aslyana-Askare, Holy
Avenger has moved to An old armoury.
[Adanedhel - south]
H:338 M:328 E:1648 W:1583 <-b db>
Your health is quickly deteriorating.
H:327 M:328 E:1648 W:1583 <-b db>
You have regained your mental equilibrium.
17:40:783
H:327 M:323 E:1649 W:1584 <eb db>
You are already standing.
H:327 M:323 E:1649 W:1584 <eb db> demon beckon

You bid your Ouroboros to draw your enemies closer.
Trez's Ouroboros begins slowly turning and beckoning in all directions.
H:327 M:323 E:1649 W:1584 <-b db>
A brown and white dog bounces in from the east, wagging his tail happily.
H:327 M:319 E:1651 W:1585 <-b db>
You have regained your mental equilibrium.
17:46:145
H:327 M:319 E:1651 W:1585 <eb db>
You are already standing.
H:327 M:319 E:1651 W:1585 <eb db> switch broad

You will now use broad arrows.
H:334 M:326 E:1649 W:1585 <eb db>
You pull an arrow from your quiver and nock it to your bow.
Your aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
You draw a Cloudpiercer Bow back and let fly an arrow in the direction of
Adanedhel.
The arrow punches a hole through Adanedhel's shield, and it falls to the ground
in ethereal shards.
H:334 M:326 E:1646 W:1585 <e- db>
You must regain balance first.
Need Balance! Need Balance! Need Balance!
H:334 M:326 E:1646 W:1585 <e- db>
You take a long drag off your pipe, filling your lungs with linseed smoke.
H:334 M:326 E:1646 W:1585 <e- db>
Your health is quickly deteriorating.
H:323 M:321 E:1648 W:1586 <e- db>
You have recovered balance.
17:49:466
You have recovered your breath and can smoke once more.
Trigger {Eventpipeclock} removed.
H:323 M:321 E:1648 W:1586 <eb db>
You are already standing.
H:323 M:321 E:1648 W:1586 <eb db> switch broad

You will now use broad arrows.
H:323 M:321 E:1646 W:1586 <eb db>
You pull an arrow from your quiver and nock it to your bow.
You draw a Cloudpiercer Bow back and let fly an arrow in the direction of
Adanedhel.
The arrow punches a hole through Adanedhel's shield, and it falls to the ground
in ethereal shards.
H:323 M:321 E:1643 W:1586 <e- db>
You have recovered balance.
17:53:137
H:323 M:313 E:1645 W:1587 <eb db>
You feel an aura of rebounding surround you.
Trigger {reboundsmoked} removed.
H:323 M:313 E:1645 W:1587 <eb db>
You are already standing.
H:323 M:313 E:1645 W:1587 <eb db> demon beckon

You take a drink from a shimmering moonstone vial.
Your mind feels rejuvenated.
H:323 M:375 E:1645 W:1587 <eb db>
You bid your Ouroboros to draw your enemies closer.
Trez's Ouroboros begins slowly turning and beckoning in all directions.
Adanedhel wanders in, eyes glazed.
He is followed by an enormous, white woolly mammoth.
Your Ouroboros reports that Vahin's Archangel, Adanedhel Aslyana-Askare, Holy
Avenger has moved to Outside an ancient smithy.
[Adanedhel - here]
H:323 M:375 E:1645 W:1587 <-b db>
Adanedhel leaves to the south, subdued in the shadows.
He is followed by an enormous, white woolly mammoth.
Your Ouroboros reports that Vahin's Archangel, Adanedhel Aslyana-Askare, Holy
Avenger has moved to An old armoury.
[Adanedhel - south]
H:323 M:375 E:1645 W:1587 <-b db>
Adanedhel charges into the room.
He is followed by an enormous, white woolly mammoth.
Your Ouroboros reports that Vahin's Archangel, Adanedhel Aslyana-Askare, Holy
Avenger has moved to Outside an ancient smithy.
[Adanedhel - here]
Adanedhel lunges forward, knocks you down, skewers your body, and pins you to
the ground.
Your steelweave surcoat completely absorbs the damage.
H:323 M:375 E:1645 W:1587 <-b pdb>
You begin to writhe furiously to escape the blade that has impaled you.
H:323 M:375 E:1645 W:1587 <-- pdb>
Your health continues to drain away as your impaled body shudders on the end of
the weapon.
H:307 M:370 E:1646 W:1588 <-- pdb>
You have recovered balance.
17:56:443
H:307 M:370 E:1646 W:1588 <-b pdb>
You are impaled and must writhe off before you may do that.
H:307 M:370 E:1646 W:1588 <-b pdb>
You must regain your equilibrium first.
Need Balance! Need Balance! Need Balance!
H:314 M:375 E:1646 W:1588 <-b pdb>
Your aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
You are impaled and must writhe off before you may do that.
H:314 M:375 E:1646 W:1588 <-b pdb>
You must regain your equilibrium first.
Need Balance! Need Balance! Need Balance!
H:314 M:375 E:1646 W:1588 <-b pdb>
You must regain your equilibrium first.
Need Balance! Need Balance! Need Balance!
H:314 M:375 E:1646 W:1588 <-b pdb>
You must regain your equilibrium first.
Need Balance! Need Balance! Need Balance!
H:314 M:375 E:1646 W:1588 <-b pdb>
You must regain your equilibrium first.
Need Balance! Need Balance! Need Balance!
H:314 M:375 E:1646 W:1588 <-b pdb>
You are impaled and must writhe off before you may do that.
H:314 M:375 E:1646 W:1588 <-b pdb>
You are not wielding your daegger.
H:314 M:375 E:1646 W:1588 <-b pdb>
You must regain your equilibrium first.
Need Balance! Need Balance! Need Balance!
H:314 M:375 E:1646 W:1588 <-b pdb>
You take a long drag off your pipe, filling your lungs with linseed smoke.
H:314 M:375 E:1646 W:1588 <-b pdb>
With an heroic effort you manage to writhe yourself free from the weapon that
impaled you.
H:314 M:375 E:1646 W:1588 <-b pdb>
You have regained your mental equilibrium.
17:57:675
H:314 M:375 E:1646 W:1588 <eb pdb>
You stand up and stretch your arms out wide.
H:314 M:375 E:1646 W:1588 <eb db>

You are already standing.
H:314 M:375 E:1646 W:1588 <eb db>
There is not an arrow in your body to remove.
H:314 M:375 E:1646 W:1588 <eb db>
Your health is quickly deteriorating.
H:303 M:375 E:1646 W:1588 <eb db>
You may drink another healing elixir.
H:303 M:375 E:1646 W:1588 <eb db>
You suddenly perceive the vague outline of an aura of rebounding around
Adanedhel.
H:303 M:375 E:1646 W:1588 <eb db>
You cease to wield a Cloudpiercer Bow.
H:303 M:375 E:1646 W:1588 <eb db>
Your daegger comes racing towards you, stopping unnaturally quickly to land in
your grasp.
H:303 M:375 E:1646 W:1586 <eb db>
You are already wielding a wicked-looking daegger in your left.
H:303 M:375 E:1646 W:1586 <eb db>
You aren't wielding that.
H:303 M:375 E:1646 W:1586 <eb db>
You begin to wield a tower shield in your right hand.
H:303 M:375 E:1646 W:1586 <eb db>
You order your daegger to impale Adanedhel. It misses!
H:303 M:375 E:1646 W:1586 <-b db>
You have recovered your breath and can smoke once more.
Trigger {Eventpipeclock} removed.
H:303 M:370 E:1647 W:1587 <-b db>
You have regained your mental equilibrium.
18:1:797
H:303 M:370 E:1647 W:1587 <eb db>
You are already standing.
H:303 M:370 E:1647 W:1587 <eb db>
Somehow Adanedhel flips away to the south.
He is followed by an enormous, white woolly mammoth.
Your Ouroboros reports that Vahin's Archangel, Adanedhel Aslyana-Askare, Holy
Avenger has moved to An old armoury.
[Adanedhel - south]
H:303 M:370 E:1647 W:1587 <eb db>
You do not see that individual here.
H:303 M:370 E:1647 W:1587 <eb db>
Your daegger comes racing towards you, stopping unnaturally quickly to land in
your grasp.
H:303 M:370 E:1647 W:1587 <eb db>
You feel an aura of rebounding surround you.
Trigger {reboundsmoked} removed.
H:303 M:370 E:1647 W:1587 <eb db>
Your aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
You bid your Ouroboros to draw Adanedhel in close.
H:303 M:367 E:1647 W:1587 <-b db>
You must regain your equilibrium first.
Need Balance! Need Balance! Need Balance!
H:303 M:363 E:1649 W:1588 <-b db>
You take a long drag off your pipe, filling your lungs with linseed smoke.
H:303 M:363 E:1649 W:1588 <-b db>
You have regained your mental equilibrium.
18:5:509
H:303 M:359 E:1649 W:1588 <eb db>
You are already standing.
H:303 M:359 E:1649 W:1588 <eb db>
You are prevented from doing that by the translucent shield around Vahin's
They shielded! RaZe! RaZe! RaZe!
Archangel, Adanedhel Aslyana -Askare, Holy Avenger.
H:303 M:359 E:1649 W:1588 <eb db> demon beckon

Your health is quickly deteriorating.
You bid your Ouroboros to draw your enemies closer.
Trez's Ouroboros begins slowly turning and beckoning in all directions.
H:299 M:362 E:1650 W:1589 <-b db>
You have recovered your breath and can smoke once more.
Trigger {Eventpipeclock} removed.
H:299 M:362 E:1650 W:1589 <-b db>
Hidden in shadows, Adanedhel arrives from the south.
He is followed by an enormous, white woolly mammoth.
Your Ouroboros reports that Vahin's Archangel, Adanedhel Aslyana-Askare, Holy
Avenger has moved to Outside an ancient smithy.
[Adanedhel - here]
H:299 M:362 E:1650 W:1589 <-b db>
You feel an aura of rebounding surround you.
Trigger {reboundsmoked} removed.
H:299 M:362 E:1650 W:1589 <-b db>
Somehow Adanedhel flips away to the east.
He is followed by an enormous, white woolly mammoth.
Your Ouroboros reports that Vahin's Archangel, Adanedhel Aslyana-Askare, Holy
Avenger has moved to Nearing a ruined square.
[Adanedhel - east]
H:299 M:358 E:1652 W:1590 <-b db>
Your aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
You are already wielding your daegger.
H:299 M:358 E:1652 W:1588 <-b db>
You must regain your equilibrium first.
Need Balance! Need Balance! Need Balance!
H:299 M:358 E:1652 W:1588 <-b db>
You must regain your equilibrium first.
Need Balance! Need Balance! Need Balance!
H:299 M:358 E:1652 W:1588 <-b db>
You have regained your mental equilibrium.
18:13:501
H:299 M:358 E:1652 W:1588 <eb db>
You are already standing.
H:299 M:358 E:1652 W:1588 <eb db>
Nothing can be seen here by that name.
H:299 M:358 E:1652 W:1588 <eb db>
You quickly light your pipes, surrounding yourself with a cloud of smoke.
H:299 M:358 E:1652 W:1588 <eb db>
You take a long drag off your pipe, filling your lungs with linseed smoke.
H:299 M:358 E:1652 W:1588 <eb db> e

Nearing a ruined square. (ruins of Caanae.)
Incredibly large and a rare white shade, a massive woolly mammoth stands here
with confidence and aloofness. Hands of rotting flesh and white bone push up
from the ground. Vahin's Archangel, Adanedhel Aslyana-Askare, Holy Avenger is
here. He wields a mithril broadsword in his left hand and a lunar shield in his
right.
You see exits leading north, east, and west.
H:299 M:358 E:1652 W:1588 <eb db>
You order your daegger to impale Adanedhel. It misses!
H:299 M:353 E:1653 W:1589 <-b db>
You have recovered your breath and can smoke once more.
Trigger {Eventpipeclock} removed.
H:299 M:353 E:1653 W:1589 <-b db>
Your health is quickly deteriorating.
H:294 M:361 E:1653 W:1589 <-b db>
Somehow Adanedhel flips away to the east.
He is followed by an enormous, white woolly mammoth.
Your Ouroboros reports that Vahin's Archangel, Adanedhel Aslyana-Askare, Holy
Avenger has moved to The empty western square.
[Adanedhel - east]
H:294 M:361 E:1653 W:1589 <-b db>
You have regained your mental equilibrium.
18:19:883
H:294 M:361 E:1653 W:1589 <eb db>

H:294 M:356 E:1653 W:1589 <eb db>
You are already standing.
H:294 M:356 E:1654 W:1589 <eb db>
You feel an aura of rebounding surround you.
Trigger {reboundsmoked} removed.
H:294 M:352 E:1654 W:1591 <eb db>
Your daegger comes racing towards you, stopping unnaturally quickly to land in
your grasp.
H:294 M:352 E:1654 W:1591 <eb db> w

Outside an ancient smithy. (ruins of Caanae.)
A brown and white dog romps around playfully, wagging his tail and searching
for bones. Hands of rotting flesh and white bone push up from the ground.
You see exits leading east, south, and northwest.
H:294 M:352 E:1654 W:1591 <eb db> e

Nearing a ruined square. (ruins of Caanae.)
Hands of rotting flesh and white bone push up from the ground. You see exits
leading north, east, and west.
H:294 M:352 E:1654 W:1591 <eb db> e

The empty western square. (ruins of Caanae.)
A large lizard is here, sunning itself happily. Incredibly large and a rare
white shade, a massive woolly mammoth stands here with confidence and
aloofness. Vahin's Archangel, Adanedhel Aslyana-Askare, Holy Avenger is here.
He wields a mithril broadsword in his left hand and a lunar shield in his
right.
You see exits leading northeast, east, southeast, southwest, and west.
H:294 M:352 E:1654 W:1591 <eb db>
You have recovered your wind and are breathing normally once again.
H:294 M:352 E:1654 W:1591 <eb db>
Adanedhel leaves to the east, subdued in the shadows.
He is followed by an enormous, white woolly mammoth.
Your Ouroboros reports that Vahin's Archangel, Adanedhel Aslyana-Askare, Holy
Avenger has moved to Aryana's Spring.
[Adanedhel - east]
H:294 M:352 E:1654 W:1591 <eb db>
Your aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
You are already wielding your daegger.
H:294 M:352 E:1654 W:1589 <eb db>
You are already wielding a wicked-looking daegger in your left.
H:294 M:352 E:1654 W:1589 <eb db>
Nothing can be seen here by that name.
H:294 M:352 E:1654 W:1589 <eb db>
Your Ouroboros reports that Vahin's Archangel, Adanedhel Aslyana-Askare, Holy
Avenger has moved to The empty eastern square.
H:294 M:352 E:1654 W:1589 <eb db>
You quickly light your pipes, surrounding yourself with a cloud of smoke.
H:294 M:352 E:1654 W:1589 <eb db>
You take a long drag off your pipe, filling your lungs with linseed smoke.
H:294 M:352 E:1654 W:1589 <eb db> e

Aryana's Spring. (ruins of Caanae.)
The spring of crystalline water gushes forth from the ruins in a fountain,
tumbling over the pillars to form a shallow and brilliant river among the
stones, its ethereal light a source of inspiration and life. A well-carved
statue of light grey granite stands here, depicting a Sylayan Noctusari in a
pose of utter cowardice. A shattered statue of Slythera, a goblin demonologist
lies in ruin here. A detailed statue of light grey granite sets here depicting
a man with demonic features in the throes of feeble rage. A meticulous marble
statue of a towering puffin poses here, perched atop an ornate onyx pedestal,
the large jade bowl at the base filled with offerings. An intricately carved
statue of light grey granite sets here depicting a Lycaean hunter taking to his
heels. A stunning statue of a ssylsin stands here, marble foam about its mouth.
Standing upon a circular pedestal, this sculpture of a Kohdon woman radiates
elegance. A dagger of the sharpest metal lies like a shadow. A small oil lamp
made of tin and glass sits upon the floor, giving off a soft light. Discarded
by its owner, a fine rolled scroll lays here. Tomast the Cleric stands here,
his gaze cast over the Springs. The decapitated head of Maharishi has been
carelessly tossed aside. A red and black striped centipede scurries along the
ground. Dripping with blood, an inverted pentagram floats in mid-air. A stray
cat wanders around here, searching the ground for food.
You see exits leading north, east, south, west, and a crumbling pathway leads
down.
Tomast the Cleric says, "You, you leave here now, have you not done enough?"
H:294 M:348 E:1654 W:1590 <eb db> e

The empty eastern square. (ruins of Caanae.)
A rune like a lightning bolt has been sketched into the ground here. There are
2 enormous, white woolly mammoths here. Vahin's Archangel, Adanedhel
Aslyana-Askare, Holy Avenger is here. He wields a mithril broadsword in his
left hand and a lunar shield in his right.
You see exits leading east, southwest, west, and northwest.
H:294 M:348 E:1654 W:1590 <eb db> get monolith
drop monolith
summon hands of the grave

I see no "monolith" to take.
H:294 M:348 E:1654 W:1590 <eb db>
You drop a monolith sigil.
H:294 M:348 E:1654 W:1590 <eb db>
You mutter words of death and decay, and suddenly the ground breaks open all
around as hands of rotting flesh and white bone push out of the ground.
H:294 M:316 E:1654 W:1581 <-b db>
You have recovered your breath and can smoke once more.
Trigger {Eventpipeclock} removed.
H:294 M:316 E:1654 W:1581 <-b db>
Your health is quickly deteriorating.
H:290 M:323 E:1654 W:1581 <-b db>
You feel an aura of rebounding surround you.
Trigger {reboundsmoked} removed.
H:290 M:319 E:1654 W:1582 <-b db>
Adanedhel leaves to the west, subdued in the shadows.
He is followed by an enormous, white woolly mammoth.
Your Ouroboros reports that Vahin's Archangel, Adanedhel Aslyana-Askare, Holy
Avenger has moved to Aryana's Spring.
[Adanedhel - west]
H:290 M:319 E:1654 W:1582 <-b db>
You have regained your mental equilibrium.
18:30:338
H:290 M:319 E:1654 W:1582 <eb db>
You are already standing.
H:290 M:319 E:1654 W:1582 <eb db>
Hidden in shadows, Adanedhel arrives from the west.
He is followed by an enormous, white woolly mammoth.
Your Ouroboros reports that Vahin's Archangel, Adanedhel Aslyana-Askare, Holy
Avenger has moved to The empty eastern square.
[Adanedhel - here]
H:290 M:319 E:1654 W:1582 <eb db> w

You pick up a monolith sigil.
H:290 M:319 E:1654 W:1582 <eb db>
Aryana's Spring. (ruins of Caanae.)
The spring of crystalline water gushes forth from the ruins in a fountain,
tumbling over the pillars to form a shallow and brilliant river among the
stones, its ethereal light a source of inspiration and life. A well-carved
statue of light grey granite stands here, depicting a Sylayan Noctusari in a
pose of utter cowardice. A shattered statue of Slythera, a goblin demonologist
lies in ruin here. A detailed statue of light grey granite sets here depicting
a man with demonic features in the throes of feeble rage. A meticulous marble
statue of a towering puffin poses here, perched atop an ornate onyx pedestal,
the large jade bowl at the base filled with offerings. An intricately carved
statue of light grey granite sets here depicting a Lycaean hunter taking to his
heels. A stunning statue of a ssylsin stands here, marble foam about its mouth.
Standing upon a circular pedestal, this sculpture of a Kohdon woman radiates
elegance. A dagger of the sharpest metal lies like a shadow. A small oil lamp
made of tin and glass sits upon the floor, giving off a soft light. Discarded
by its owner, a fine rolled scroll lays here. Tomast the Cleric stands here,
his gaze cast over the Springs. The decapitated head of Maharishi has been
carelessly tossed aside. A red and black striped centipede scurries along the
ground. Dripping with blood, an inverted pentagram floats in mid-air. A stray
cat wanders around here, searching the ground for food.
You see exits leading north, east, south, west, and a crumbling pathway leads
down.
H:290 M:319 E:1654 W:1582 <eb db> e

The empty eastern square. (ruins of Caanae.)
A rune like a lightning bolt has been sketched into the ground here. There are
2 enormous, white woolly mammoths here. Hands of rotting flesh and white bone
push up from the ground. Vahin's Archangel, Adanedhel Aslyana-Askare, Holy
Avenger is here. He wields a mithril broadsword in his left hand and a lunar
shield in his right.
You see exits leading east, southwest, west, and northwest.
H:290 M:314 E:1654 W:1583 <eb db>
You take a drink from a shimmering moonstone vial.
Your mind feels rejuvenated.
H:290 M:368 E:1654 W:1583 <eb db>
Your aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
You order your daegger to impale Adanedhel. It misses!
H:290 M:368 E:1654 W:1583 <-b db>
You must regain your equilibrium first.
Need Balance! Need Balance! Need Balance!
H:290 M:368 E:1654 W:1583 <-b db>
You take a long drag off your pipe, filling your lungs with linseed smoke.
H:290 M:368 E:1654 W:1583 <-b db>
Somehow Adanedhel flips away to the east.
He is followed by an enormous, white woolly mammoth.
Your Ouroboros reports that Vahin's Archangel, Adanedhel Aslyana-Askare, Holy
Avenger has moved to Passing a ruined archway.
[Adanedhel - east]
H:290 M:368 E:1654 W:1583 <-b db>
You have recovered your breath and can smoke once more.
Trigger {Eventpipeclock} removed.
H:290 M:360 E:1654 W:1584 <-b db>
You have regained your mental equilibrium.
18:36:770
H:290 M:360 E:1654 W:1584 <eb db>
You are already standing.
H:290 M:360 E:1654 W:1584 <eb db> e

Your Ouroboros reports that Vahin's Archangel, Adanedhel Aslyana-Askare, Holy
Avenger has moved to Within a crumbling city.
H:290 M:360 E:1654 W:1584 <eb db>
Passing a ruined archway. (ruins of Caanae.)
You see exits leading north, east, south, and west.
H:290 M:360 E:1654 W:1584 <eb db>
Your Ouroboros reports that Vahin's Archangel, Adanedhel Aslyana-Askare, Holy
Avenger has moved to A deteriorating road.
H:290 M:360 E:1654 W:1584 <eb db>
Your daegger comes racing towards you, stopping unnaturally quickly to land in
your grasp.
H:290 M:360 E:1654 W:1584 <eb db>
You may drink another healing elixir.
H:290 M:360 E:1654 W:1584 <eb db>
Your Ouroboros reports that Vahin's Archangel, Adanedhel Aslyana-Askare, Holy
Avenger has moved to A fragmented pathway.
H:290 M:360 E:1654 W:1584 <eb db>
Your Ouroboros reports that Vahin's Archangel, Adanedhel Aslyana-Askare, Holy
Avenger has moved to The eastern gate of old Caanae.
H:290 M:360 E:1654 W:1584 <eb db>
Your health is quickly deteriorating.
H:286 M:367 E:1654 W:1584 <eb db>
Your Ouroboros reports that Vahin's Archangel, Adanedhel Aslyana-Askare, Holy
Avenger has moved to Outside the Eastern gates.
H:286 M:367 E:1654 W:1584 <eb db>
Your Ouroboros reports that Vahin's Archangel, Adanedhel Aslyana-Askare, Holy
Avenger has moved to An unmaintained road.
H:286 M:367 E:1654 W:1584 <eb db> e

Within a crumbling city. (ruins of Caanae.)
A sigil in the shape of a small, rectangular monolith is on the ground.
You see exits leading northeast and west.
H:286 M:367 E:1654 W:1584 <eb db> ne

Your Ouroboros reports that Vahin's Archangel, Adanedhel Aslyana-Askare, Holy
Avenger has moved to An old road, northeast of Caanae.
H:286 M:367 E:1654 W:1584 <eb db>
A deteriorating road. (ruins of Caanae.)
With a quiet confidence, Jabe the hunter alertly scans the area with keen eyes.
You see exits leading east and southwest.
H:286 M:367 E:1654 W:1584 <eb db>
Your Ouroboros reports that Vahin's Archangel, Adanedhel Aslyana-Askare, Holy
Avenger has moved to Southeast of the Celidon forest.
H:286 M:367 E:1654 W:1584 <eb db> e

You feel an aura of rebounding surround you.
Trigger {reboundsmoked} removed.
H:286 M:367 E:1654 W:1584 <eb db>
A fragmented pathway. (ruins of Caanae.)
You see exits leading east and west.
H:286 M:367 E:1653 W:1584 <eb db> e

The eastern gate of old Caanae. (ruins of Caanae.)
You see exits leading east and west.
H:286 M:367 E:1653 W:1584 <eb db> e

Outside the Eastern gates. (road). (Eastern Celidon.)
A little girl in a long white dress is here.
You see exits leading northeast and west.
H:286 M:363 E:1653 W:1584 <eb db>
Your Ouroboros reports that Vahin's Archangel, Adanedhel Aslyana-Askare, Holy
Avenger has moved to Small stream through the Northern Celidon.
H:286 M:363 E:1654 W:1585 <eb db>
You have recovered your wind and are breathing normally once again.
Your Ouroboros reports that Vahin's Archangel, Adanedhel Aslyana-Askare, Holy
Avenger has moved to Babbling brook through forest.
H:286 M:363 E:1654 W:1585 <eb db> ne

An unmaintained road. (road). (Eastern Celidon.)
You see exits leading north and southwest.
H:286 M:363 E:1654 W:1585 <eb db>
Your Ouroboros reports that Vahin's Archangel, Adanedhel Aslyana-Askare, Holy
Avenger has moved to Stream on the edge of Celidon forest.
H:286 M:363 E:1654 W:1585 <eb db>
Your Ouroboros reports that Vahin's Archangel, Adanedhel Aslyana-Askare, Holy
Avenger has moved to A muddy track of dirt.
H:286 M:363 E:1654 W:1585 <eb db>
Your Ouroboros reports that Vahin's Archangel, Adanedhel Aslyana-Askare, Holy
Avenger has moved to A path skirting the Celidon.
H:286 M:363 E:1654 W:1585 <eb db>
Your Ouroboros reports that Vahin's Archangel, Adanedhel Aslyana-Askare, Holy
Avenger has moved to Light path between plains and forest.
H:286 M:363 E:1654 W:1585 <eb db>
Your Ouroboros reports that Vahin's Archangel, Adanedhel Aslyana-Askare, Holy
Avenger has moved to Passing a small lake.
H:286 M:363 E:1654 W:1585 <eb db>
Your Ouroboros reports that Vahin's Archangel, Adanedhel Aslyana-Askare, Holy
Avenger has moved to Rounding a clear lake.
H:286 M:363 E:1654 W:1585 <eb db>
Your Ouroboros reports that Vahin's Archangel, Adanedhel Aslyana-Askare, Holy
Avenger has moved to West of a vast, grassy plain.
H:286 M:358 E:1654 W:1586 <eb db>
Your Ouroboros reports that Vahin's Archangel, Adanedhel Aslyana-Askare, Holy
Avenger has moved to West of a vast, grassy plain.
H:286 M:358 E:1654 W:1586 <eb db>
Your Ouroboros reports that Vahin's Archangel, Adanedhel Aslyana-Askare, Holy
Avenger has moved to Path on the plains.
H:286 M:358 E:1654 W:1586 <eb db>
Your Ouroboros reports that Vahin's Archangel, Adanedhel Aslyana-Askare, Holy
Avenger has moved to Path outside the Celidon.
H:286 M:358 E:1654 W:1586 <eb db>
Your Ouroboros reports that Vahin's Archangel, Adanedhel Aslyana-Askare, Holy
Avenger has moved to A road through open prairies of the Bardosi Plains.
H:286 M:358 E:1654 W:1586 <eb db>
Your Ouroboros reports that Vahin's Archangel, Adanedhel Aslyana-Askare, Holy
Avenger has moved to Road through wide open plains.
H:286 M:358 E:1654 W:1586 <eb db>
Your Ouroboros reports that Vahin's Archangel, Adanedhel Aslyana-Askare, Holy
Avenger has moved to Road through wide open plains.
H:286 M:358 E:1654 W:1586 <eb db>
Your health is quickly deteriorating.
H:275 M:358 E:1654 W:1586 <eb db>
Your Ouroboros reports that Vahin's Archangel, Adanedhel Aslyana-Askare, Holy
Avenger has moved to Wide open plains.
H:275 M:358 E:1654 W:1586 <eb db> get monolith
drop monolith
summon hands of the grave

You take a drink from a bloodstained iron vial.
The elixir heals your body.
H:348 M:361 E:1654 W:1586 <eb db>
I see no "monolith" to take.
H:348 M:361 E:1654 W:1587 <eb db>
You drop a monolith sigil.
H:348 M:361 E:1654 W:1587 <eb db>
Your aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
You mutter words of death and decay, and suddenly the ground breaks open all
around as hands of rotting flesh and white bone push out of the ground.
H:348 M:329 E:1654 W:1578 <-b db>
Your Ouroboros reports that Vahin's Archangel, Adanedhel Aslyana-Askare, Holy
Avenger has moved to Road through wide open plains.
H:348 M:329 E:1654 W:1578 <-b db>
You must regain your equilibrium first.
Need Balance! Need Balance! Need Balance!
H:348 M:329 E:1654 W:1578 <-b db>
You feel your density return to normal.
H:348 M:329 E:1654 W:1578 <-b db>
You take a long drag off your pipe, filling your lungs with linseed smoke.
H:348 M:329 E:1654 W:1578 <-b db>
Your Ouroboros reports that Vahin's Archangel, Adanedhel Aslyana-Askare, Holy
Avenger has moved to Narrow road through tall grass.
H:348 M:326 E:1654 W:1578 <-b db>
You quickly rub some salve on your skin.
Your body grows extremely dense and heavy as the mass salve infuses your skin.
H:348 M:326 E:1654 W:1578 <-b db>
Your Ouroboros reports that Vahin's Archangel, Adanedhel Aslyana-Askare, Holy
Avenger has moved to Following a winding road through tall grass.
H:348 M:326 E:1654 W:1578 <-b db>
Your Ouroboros reports that Vahin's Archangel, Adanedhel Aslyana-Askare, Holy
Avenger has moved to Road through tall grasses.
H:348 M:326 E:1654 W:1578 <-b db>
Your Ouroboros reports that Vahin's Archangel, Adanedhel Aslyana-Askare, Holy
Avenger has moved to Following a road deep within the plains.
H:348 M:326 E:1654 W:1578 <-b db>
You may apply another salve.
H:348 M:326 E:1654 W:1578 <-b db>
Your Ouroboros reports that Vahin's Archangel, Adanedhel Aslyana-Askare, Holy
Avenger has moved to Road through wide open plains.
H:348 M:326 E:1654 W:1578 <-b db>
You have recovered your breath and can smoke once more.
Trigger {Eventpipeclock} removed.
H:348 M:321 E:1654 W:1579 <-b db>
You have regained your mental equilibrium.
18:53:16
Your Ouroboros reports that Vahin's Archangel, Adanedhel Aslyana-Askare, Holy
Avenger has moved to Road through wide open plains.
H:348 M:321 E:1654 W:1579 <eb db>
Your Ouroboros reports that Vahin's Archangel, Adanedhel Aslyana-Askare, Holy
Avenger has moved to Road through wide open plains.
H:348 M:321 E:1654 W:1579 <eb db>
You are already standing.
H:348 M:321 E:1654 W:1579 <eb db>
Your Ouroboros reports that Vahin's Archangel, Adanedhel Aslyana-Askare, Holy
Avenger has moved to Road through wide open plains.
H:348 M:321 E:1654 W:1579 <eb db>
Your Ouroboros reports that Vahin's Archangel, Adanedhel Aslyana-Askare, Holy
Avenger has moved to Road through wide open plains.
H:348 M:321 E:1654 W:1579 <eb db>
You may drink another healing elixir.
H:348 M:321 E:1654 W:1579 <eb db> ql

An unmaintained road. (road). (Eastern Celidon.)
A black ouroboros oscillates endlessly here, staring at you with its many eyes.
A sigil in the shape of a small, rectangular monolith is on the ground. Hands
of rotting flesh and white bone push up from the ground.
You see exits leading north and southwest.
H:348 M:321 E:1654 W:1579 <eb db>
Your Ouroboros reports that Vahin's Archangel, Adanedhel Aslyana-Askare, Holy
Avenger has moved to Road approaching a small mountain range.
H:348 M:321 E:1654 W:1579 <eb db>
Your Ouroboros reports that Vahin's Archangel, Adanedhel Aslyana-Askare, Holy
Avenger has moved to Wide open plains.
H:348 M:321 E:1654 W:1579 <eb db>
Your Ouroboros reports that Vahin's Archangel, Adanedhel Aslyana-Askare, Holy
Avenger has moved to Wide open plains.
H:348 M:321 E:1654 W:1579 <eb db>
Your Ouroboros reports that Vahin's Archangel, Adanedhel Aslyana-Askare, Holy
Avenger has moved to A frost encrusted goat-path.
H:348 M:321 E:1654 W:1579 <eb db>
You feel an aura of rebounding surround you.
Trigger {reboundsmoked} removed.
H:348 M:321 E:1654 W:1579 <eb db>
Your Ouroboros reports that Vahin's Archangel, Adanedhel Aslyana-Askare, Holy
Avenger has moved to Before a sharp descent.
H:348 M:316 E:1654 W:1580 <eb db>
Your Ouroboros reports that Vahin's Archangel, Adanedhel Aslyana-Askare, Holy
Avenger has moved to An ice-encrusted path.
H:348 M:316 E:1654 W:1580 <eb db>
Your Ouroboros reports that Vahin's Archangel, Adanedhel Aslyana-Askare, Holy
Avenger has moved to A snow-lined pathway.
H:348 M:316 E:1654 W:1580 <eb db>
Your health is quickly deteriorating.
H:337 M:316 E:1654 W:1580 <eb db>
Your Ouroboros reports that Vahin's Archangel, Adanedhel Aslyana-Askare, Holy
Avenger has moved to Snow-covered mountain foot.
H:337 M:316 E:1654 W:1580 <eb db>
Your Ouroboros reports that Vahin's Archangel, Adanedhel Aslyana-Askare, Holy
Avenger has moved to By the shore of a frozen lake.
H:344 M:324 E:1654 W:1580 <eb db>
Your Ouroboros reports that Vahin's Archangel, Adanedhel Aslyana-Askare, Holy
Avenger has moved to In the frozen shallows of Redcap Lake.
H:344 M:324 E:1654 W:1580 <eb db>
Your Ouroboros reports that Vahin's Archangel, Adanedhel Aslyana-Askare, Holy
Avenger has moved to On the black ice of Redcap Lake.
H:344 M:324 E:1654 W:1580 <eb db>
Your Ouroboros reports that Vahin's Archangel, Adanedhel Aslyana-Askare, Holy
Avenger has moved to Standing on the surface of Redcap Lake.
H:344 M:324 E:1654 W:1580 <eb db>
Your Ouroboros reports that Vahin's Archangel, Adanedhel Aslyana-Askare, Holy
Avenger has moved to Nearing Redcap Lake.
H:344 M:319 E:1654 W:1581 <eb db>
Your Ouroboros reports that Vahin's Archangel, Adanedhel Aslyana-Askare, Holy
Avenger has moved to In the desolate pine forest.
H:344 M:319 E:1654 W:1581 <eb db>
Your Ouroboros reports that Vahin's Archangel, Adanedhel Aslyana-Askare, Holy
Avenger has moved to Lost in the pines.
H:344 M:319 E:1654 W:1581 <eb db>
Your Ouroboros reports that Vahin's Archangel, Adanedhel Aslyana-Askare, Holy
Avenger has moved to At the base of a great black pine.
H:344 M:319 E:1654 W:1581 <eb db>
Your Ouroboros reports that Vahin's Archangel, Adanedhel Aslyana-Askare, Holy
Avenger has moved to Within a mighty pine tree.
H:344 M:319 E:1654 W:1581 <eb db>
Your Ouroboros reports that Vahin's Archangel, Adanedhel Aslyana-Askare, Holy
Avenger has moved to Entryway to the village of Ithaqua.
H:344 M:319 E:1654 W:1581 <eb db>
Your Ouroboros reports that Vahin's Archangel, Adanedhel Aslyana-Askare, Holy
Avenger has moved to Along a swinging bridge.
H:344 M:319 E:1654 W:1581 <eb db>
Your Ouroboros reports that Vahin's Archangel, Adanedhel Aslyana-Askare, Holy
Avenger has moved to A junction of Wendigo catwalk.
H:344 M:315 E:1654 W:1581 <eb db>
Your health is quickly deteriorating.
H:333 M:311 E:1654 W:1583 <eb db>
You take a drink from a shimmering moonstone vial.
Your mind feels rejuvenated.
H:333 M:375 E:1654 W:1583 <eb db>
The sky above you opens up some, leaving only partial cloud cover.
H:340 M:375 E:1654 W:1584 <eb db> n

You pick up a monolith sigil.
H:340 M:375 E:1654 W:1584 <eb db>
An old road, northeast of Caanae. (road). (Eastern Celidon.)
You see exits leading northeast and south.
H:340 M:375 E:1654 W:1584 <eb db>
You may drink another healing elixir.
H:340 M:370 E:1654 W:1585 <eb db> Adanedhel Haha

That person has chosen to ignore you.