Fight on Continuum (Talkan)

0With 0 votes
As seen by Anonymous. Posted under Lusternia as a Combat log.

No author comment.

Submitted 6 Nov 2018. 49 views in total, 4.9 per day.
Avurekhos sips a potion of mana from a shimmering rainbow vial.
7800h, 9800m, 6800e, 10p exk-ao
order companion kill avurekhos
Your aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
You order a celestial archangel to kill Avurekhos.
A celestial archangel obeys your command.
7800h, 9800m, 6800e, 10p exk-(smoke 235481)
You take a long drag off a star-etched moonstone pipe.
7800h, 9800m, 6800e, 10p exk-
Your archangel flings a cobalt blue disc at Avurekhos, which envelops him in a field of crackling
energy.
Bowing her head and crossing her arms, your archangel sends a bolt of topaz light at Avurekhos,
which sinks deep into his skull and makes him reel backwards.
7800h, 9800m, 6800e, 10p exk-
Avurekhos sips lucidity slush from a diamond vial.
Avurekhos eats a wafer of purity dust.
Avurekhos takes a long drag off his pipe.
Avurekhos eats a sparkleberry.
Avurekhos reads a scroll.
7800h, 9800m, 6800e, 10p exk-
Avurekhos sips a potion of allheale from a shimmering rainbow vial.
7800h, 9800m, 6800e, 10p exk-
Eadei stares at Minkahmet with a burning intensity.
7800h, 9800m, 6800e, 10p exk-
Eadei plays a darkly-feathered violin and directs the exquisite notes towards Minkahmet.
7800h, 9800m, 6800e, 10p exk-
Bellowing a thunderous war cry, a celestial archangel smites Avurekhos with a ball of holy flame.
A celestial archangel's eyes shoot forth beams of holy light that strike Avurekhos, whose body
quakes upon the impact.
The overwhelming power of a celestial archangel forces Avurekhos to humbly kneel down.
7800h, 9800m, 6800e, 10p exk-
The rhythms of the rubato cause the air around you to buckle and shift as time itself warps in your
presence, wracking your body with pain.
Time warps around you.
The oscillating notes of the violet vibrato ring maddeningly through your skull, causing you to
clutch your head as your faculties elude you.
You are afflicted with an unknown affliction.
The deafening notes bring you to your knees, reverberating endlessly within your skull.
You are afflicted with sprawled.
7654h, 9800m, 6800e, 10p exkp-(-146h, 1.9%)
[Autocuring]: Curing 'fallen' with 'stand'.
You stand up and stretch your arms out wide.
You have cured sprawled.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'mental affliction' with 'sip lucidity'.
You take a drink of lucidity slush from a glowing beryl vial.
The confusion lifts from your mind and it is clear once again.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'internal affliction' with 'eat dust'.
You eat a wafer of purity dust.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'spiritual affliction' with 'smoke steam'.
You take a long drag off an iridescent pearl pipe.
As you take a puff upon your steam pipe, a sense of peace overtakes your consciousness.
Time no longer warps around you. (0.23s)
7424h, 9700m, 6700e, 10p exk-(-230h, 2.9%, -100m, 1.0%, -100e, 1.5%)
Avurekhos sips lucidity slush from a diamond vial.
Avurekhos eats a wafer of purity dust.
Avurekhos takes a long drag off his pipe.
7424h, 9700m, 6700e, 10p exk-
Minkahmet brands Avurekhos a heretic for his crimes against the Light.
7424h, 9700m, 6700e, 10p exk-
Vefai's bluebell flowers quiver and trickle yellow pollen down upon Minkahmet, the light in his eyes
dimming.
A scintillating lattice of energy flares brightly around Minkahmet.
Vefai's horned lily flowers sway in her eaves, releasing a trickle of orange pollen down upon
Minkahmet. With a groan Minkahmet's body goes slack.
Vefai's moontear blossoms dance amongst her branches as they pour silvery pollen down on Minkahmet,
causing him to sway dangerously.
Vefai's faeblossom flowers whistle in an ethereal breeze as they spray Minkahmet with bright green
pollen which turns to a sticky slush when it touches him.
7424h, 9700m, 6700e, 10p exk-
Minkahmet takes a long drag off his pipe.
7424h, 9700m, 6700e, 10p exk-
You may drink more lucidity slush potion.
(The Crux): Minkahmet says, "Avurekhos IS A HERETIC!"
7424h, 9700m, 6700e, 10p exk-
Minkahmet takes some salve from a vial and rubs it on his head.
7424h, 9700m, 6700e, 10p exk-
You may eat another purity dust wafer.
You may take another puff of soothing steam.
7424h, 9700m, 6700e, 10p exk-
[Autocuring]: Curing 'spiritual affliction' with 'smoke steam'.
You take a long drag off an iridescent pearl pipe.
As you take a puff upon your steam pipe, a sense of peace overtakes your consciousness.
A muscular, striped brown stag with brown wings's eyes glow a soft, pale blue as he stares at
Minkahmet, who smiles dully and peaceably nods his head.
7194h, 9600m, 6600e, 10p exk-(-230h, 2.9%, -100m, 1.0%, -100e, 1.5%)
Vefai stares at Minkahmet with a burning intensity.
7194h, 9600m, 6600e, 10p exk-
Minkahmet reads a scroll.
7194h, 9600m, 6600e, 10p exk-
Minkahmet recharges a Scroll of Healing from an energy cube.
7194h, 9600m, 6600e, 10p exk-
Avurekhos sips lucidity slush from a diamond vial.
A pained expression comes over Minkahmet's face.
7194h, 9600m, 6600e, 10p exk-
Avurekhos eats a wafer of purity dust.
Avurekhos takes a long drag off his pipe.
7194h, 9600m, 6600e, 10p exk-
Eadei stares at Minkahmet with a burning intensity.
7194h, 9600m, 6600e, 10p exk-
Eadei plays a darkly-feathered violin and directs the whispering notes towards Minkahmet.
7194h, 9600m, 6600e, 10p exk-
You spring into sudden motion, your legs moving stiffly of their own accord in interweaving steps,
compelled by the minuet ringing through the air.
The clarity of Eadei's aureolin melody attacks your senses with the unforgiving glare of a golden
morning.
Swirling lights illuminate your body.
Your will to harm anything leaves you.
7194h, 9600m, 6600e, 10p ek-
You may take another puff of soothing steam.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'spiritual affliction' with 'smoke steam'.
You take a long drag off an iridescent pearl pipe.
As you take a puff upon your steam pipe, a sense of peace overtakes your consciousness.
The glow illuminating you fades away.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'low health' with 'sip health'.
You take a drink of a potion of healing from a glowing beryl vial.
The potion heals and soothes you.
Minkahmet takes some salve from a vial and rubs it on his left leg.
7800h, 9500m, 6500e, 10p ek-(+606h, 7.8%, -100m, 1.0%, -100e, 1.5%) nat
nativity avurekhos
Avurekhos eats a wafer of purity dust.
Avurekhos takes a long drag off his pipe.
You have recovered balance on all limbs. (1.099s)
7800h, 9500m, 6500e, 10p exk-
He is 196 years old, having been born on the 17th of Urlachmar, 322 years after the Coming of
Estarra.
On that date:
  Sun was in the sign of Glacier.             (Cold)
  Moon was in the sign of Twin Crystals.      (Clumsiness)
  Eroee was in the sign of Burning Censer.    (Sensitivity)
  Sidiak was in the sign of Antlers.          (Epilepsy)
  Tarox was in the sign of Dragon.            (Impatience)
  Papaxi was in the sign of Lion.             (Health)
  Aapek was in the sign of Twin Crystals.     (Scabies)

7800h, 9500m, 6500e, 10p exk-
Eadei plays a darkly-feathered violin, striking a single perfect note that lingers in the air and
builds in strength.
7800h, 9500m, 6500e, 10p exk-
Avurekhos sips lucidity slush from a diamond vial.
You feel an aura of rebounding surround you.
7800h, 9500m, 6500e, 10p exk-
You may take another puff of soothing steam.
Avurekhos has writhed free of his entanglement.
7800h, 9500m, 6500e, 10p exk-
[Autocuring]: Curing 'spiritual affliction' with 'smoke steam'.
You take a long drag off an iridescent pearl pipe.
As you take a puff upon your steam pipe, a sense of peace overtakes your consciousness.
You are capable of offensive acts once more.
Avurekhos stands up and stretches his arms out wide.
7570h, 9400m, 6400e, 10p exk-(-230h, 2.9%, -100m, 1.0%, -100e, 1.5%)
Avurekhos strikes at Minkahmet's right leg with a molten-steel dreadlord hammer.
Minkahmet disappears in a blur of motion.
7570h, 9400m, 6400e, 10p exk-
The cold of the grave seeps into your bones, causing you to shudder.
You feel less warm as the fire potion is stripped from you.
The mark on your body darkens.
7570h, 9400m, 6400e, 10p exk-(sip fire)
[Autocuring]: Curing 'internal affliction' with 'eat dust'.
You eat a wafer of purity dust.
The mark fades completely from your body.
Avurekhos sips a potion of mana from a shimmering rainbow vial.
7570h, 9400m, 6400e, 10p exk-
You take a drink of a potion of fire from a clover-inscribed vial of gleaming coral.
A feeling of comfortable warmth spreads over you.
7570h, 9400m, 6400e, 10p exk-
Staring intently at the air before her, Vefai breathes out a cloud of sparkling vapour.
An ethereal dreambeast coalesces in the air and snarls.
7570h, 9400m, 6400e, 10p exk-
Eadei reads a scroll.
7570h, 9400m, 6400e, 10p exk-
You may take another puff of soothing steam.
7570h, 9400m, 6400e, 10p exk-
You may drink more lucidity slush potion.
7570h, 9400m, 6400e, 10p exk-aap
astrocast aapek ray at avurekhos
Your aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
You raise your arms to the sky and channel the energies of Aapek.
- - - - Nativity Aapek RAY - - - -
7570h, 9200m, 6400e, 10p xk-(smoke 235481)(-200m, 2.0%)
You may eat another purity dust wafer.
7570h, 9200m, 6400e, 10p xk-
You take a long drag off a star-etched moonstone pipe.
7570h, 9200m, 6400e, 10p xk-
Avurekhos sips lucidity slush from a diamond vial.
Avurekhos eats a wafer of purity dust.
Avurekhos takes a long drag off his pipe.
7570h, 9200m, 6400e, 10p xk-
Unthinking terror seizes your mind as Avurekhos looms up before you, his visage nightmarish and
impossibly powerful.
You must regain equilibrium first.
A sudden primal fear grips your heart.
7570h, 9200m, 6400e, 10p xk-
Bellowing a thunderous war cry, your archangel smites Avurekhos with a ball of holy flame.
Bellowing a thunderous war cry, your archangel smites Avurekhos with a ball of holy flame.
7570h, 9200m, 6400e, 10p xk-
You may drink another health, mana, or bromide potion.
Avurekhos takes some salve from a vial and rubs it on his body.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'fear' with 'compose'.
There is nothing to fear but fear itself. (10.269s)
7570h, 9200m, 6400e, 10p xk-
Bowing her head and crossing her arms, a celestial archangel sends a bolt of topaz light at
Avurekhos, which sinks deep into his skull and makes him reel backwards.
Bellowing a thunderous war cry, a celestial archangel smites Avurekhos with a ball of holy flame.
7570h, 9200m, 6400e, 10p xk-
Avurekhos kneels onto one knee, demonstrating his humility and respect.
7570h, 9200m, 6400e, 10p xk-
Avurekhos stumbles and pokes himself in the eye.
7570h, 9200m, 6400e, 10p xk-
Avurekhos stands up and stretches his arms out wide.
7570h, 9200m, 6400e, 10p xk-
Avurekhos sips lucidity slush from a diamond vial.
Avurekhos eats a wafer of purity dust.
7570h, 9200m, 6400e, 10p xk-
Avurekhos kneels onto one knee, demonstrating his humility and respect.
7570h, 9200m, 6400e, 10p xk-
Your entire being quivers as the ringing note in the air suddenly reaches a reverberating harmonic
unity.
7570h, 9200m, 6400e, 10p xk-
You have recovered equilibrium. (2.571s)
7570h, 9200m, 6400e, 10p exk-
Avurekhos stands up and stretches his arms out wide.
7800h, 9494m, 6604e, 10p exk-(+230h, 2.9%, +294m, 3.0%, +204e, 3.0%) ero
astrocast eroee ray at avurekhos
You raise your arms to the sky and channel the energies of Eroee.
- - - - Nativity Eroee RAY - - - -
7800h, 9294m, 6604e, 10p xk-(-200m, 2.0%)
Bleeding wounds open up on your body, as your soul surges with holy power.
7600h, 9694m, 6604e, 10p xk-(-200h, 2.6%, +400m, 4.1%)
Eadei stares at you with a burning intensity.
7600h, 9694m, 6604e, 10p xk-
You blur and slip through time as Eadei approaches you.
7600h, 9694m, 6604e, 10p xk-
You bleed 5 health. (0.086s)
7595h, 9694m, 6604e, 10p xk-(-5h, 0.1%)
Avurekhos takes a long drag off his pipe.
7595h, 9694m, 6604e, 10p xk-
The rhythms of the rubato cause the air around you to buckle and shift as time itself warps in your
presence, wracking your body with pain.
Time warps around you.
The oscillating notes of the violet vibrato ring maddeningly through your skull, causing you to
clutch your head as your faculties elude you.
Your enhanced vivaciousness repels epilepsy.
The deafening notes bring you to your knees, reverberating endlessly within your skull.
You are afflicted with sprawled. (10.594s)
7411h, 9694m, 6604e, 10p xkp-(-184h, 2.4%)
[Autocuring]: Curing 'spiritual affliction' with 'smoke steam'.
You take a long drag off an iridescent pearl pipe.
As you take a puff upon your steam pipe, a sense of peace overtakes your consciousness.
A strange vibration prevents you from healing auric ailments.
Time no longer warps around you.
Avurekhos sips lucidity slush from a diamond vial.
7181h, 9594m, 6504e, 10p xkp-(-230h, 2.9%, -100m, 1.0%, -100e, 1.5%)
Avurekhos eats a wafer of purity dust.
7181h, 9594m, 6504e, 10p xkp-
Avurekhos sips lucidity slush from a diamond vial.
7181h, 9594m, 6504e, 10p xkp-
Avurekhos takes a long drag off his pipe.
Eadei stares at you with a burning intensity.
7181h, 9594m, 6504e, 10p xkp-
Eadei plays a darkly-feathered violin and directs the exquisite notes towards you.
The lyrical sound invokes a strange longing for Eadei.
7181h, 9594m, 6504e, 10p xkp-
You may take another puff of soothing steam.
7181h, 9594m, 6504e, 10p xkp-
Elarin stares at you with a burning intensity.
7181h, 9594m, 6504e, 10p xkp-
Elarin stares at you with a burning intensity.
7181h, 9594m, 6504e, 10p xkp-
Avurekhos strikes at your left leg with a molten-steel dreadlord hammer.
A surge of domotheos justice energy rises around you and then slams into Avurekhos.
Avurekhos's bludgeon crunches sickeningly into your left leg, leaving it lightly wounded.
6656h, 9594m, 6504e, 10p xkp-(parry lleg 100)(-525h, 6.7%)
Avurekhos strikes at your left leg with a molten-steel dreadlord hammer.
A surge of domotheos justice energy rises around you and then slams into Avurekhos.
Avurekhos drives his weapon bodily into you, knocking you to the ground.
6122h, 9594m, 6504e, 10p xkp-(sip health)(-534h, 6.8%)
You have recovered equilibrium. (2.38s)
6122h, 9594m, 6504e, 10p exkp-(diag)
Staring intently at the air before him, Elarin breathes out a cloud of sparkling vapour.
An ethereal dreambeast coalesces in the air and snarls.
6122h, 9594m, 6504e, 10p exkp-
[Autocuring]: Curing 'fallen' with 'stand'.
You stand up and stretch your arms out wide.
You have cured sprawled.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'lightleftlegwounds' with 'apply ice to lleg'.
You take out some restorative ice and quickly rub it on your left leg.
The salve mends your left leg, leaving it with light wounds.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'low health' with 'sip health'.
You take a drink of a potion of healing from a glowing beryl vial.
The potion heals and soothes you.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'bruising' with 'clot 8'.
Elarin suddenly holds up his forefingers and thumbs, peering through the gap. (12.318s) (1.955s)
7277h, 9114m, 6504e, 10p exk-(+1155h, 14.8%, -480m, 4.9%)
You adjust your attention spent parrying your left leg.
7277h, 9114m, 6504e, 10p exk-
You take a drink of a potion of healing from a glowing beryl vial.
The potion flows down your throat without effect.
7277h, 9114m, 6504e, 10p exk-
You are:
unable to be masochistic.
bruised for 11 health.
suffering from the effects of blank note. (currently ignored)
attracted to Eadei. (currently ignored)
an insomniac.
You have 4 afflictions.
Your bruising damages you for 11 health. (2.049s) (12847.185s) (12.642s) (12.642s) (9.465s)
7266h, 9114m, 6504e, 10p xk-(-11h, 0.1%) sun
That is not a valid command.
7266h, 9114m, 6504e, 10p xk-
You feel an aura of rebounding surround you.
7266h, 9114m, 6504e, 10p xk-
You have recovered equilibrium. (0.681s)
7266h, 9114m, 6504e, 10p exk-
Elarin's bluebell flowers quiver and trickle yellow pollen down upon you, your mental faculties
failing.
You are afflicted with an unknown affliction.
You spring into sudden motion, your legs moving stiffly of their own accord in interweaving steps,
compelled by the minuet ringing through the air.
Your bruising damages you for 6 health.
The clarity of Eadei's aureolin melody attacks your senses with the unforgiving glare of a golden
morning.
Swirling lights illuminate your body.
An uncomfortable squirming within your chest grips you.
The ache in your ear canals clears up. (1.072s) (1.491s)
7260h, 9114m, 6504e, 10p ekb-(smoke 243223)(-6h, 0.1%)
[Autocuring]: Curing 'mental affliction' with 'sip lucidity'.
You take a drink of lucidity slush from a glowing beryl vial.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'internal affliction' with 'eat dust'.
You eat a wafer of purity dust.
The sight of the world returns to you.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'spiritual affliction' with 'smoke steam'.
You take a long drag off an iridescent pearl pipe.
As you take a puff upon your steam pipe, a sense of peace overtakes your consciousness.
A strange vibration prevents you from healing auric ailments.
Your aching, pain-wracked body is soothed and calmed.
Avurekhos sips lucidity slush from a diamond vial.
Avurekhos eats a wafer of purity dust.
Avurekhos takes a long drag off his pipe. (0.085s) (0.084s)
7030h, 9014m, 6404e, 10p ek-(-230h, 2.9%, -100m, 1.0%, -100e, 1.5%) sun
You take a long drag off an iridescent pearl pipe.
The smoke fills your lungs without effect.
7030h, 9014m, 6404e, 10p ek-
That is not a valid command.
7030h, 9014m, 6404e, 10p ek-
You have recovered balance on all limbs. (1.004s)
7030h, 9014m, 6404e, 10p exk-
You may drink more lucidity slush potion.
You may apply more restorative ice salve to yourself.
7030h, 9014m, 6404e, 10p exk-
[Autocuring]: Curing 'lightleftlegwounds' with 'apply ice to lleg'.
You take out some restorative ice and quickly rub it on your left leg.
The salve mends your left leg, leaving it with no wounds.
7030h, 9014m, 6404e, 10p exk-
Eadei stares at you with a burning intensity.
7030h, 9014m, 6404e, 10p exk-
Eadei plays a darkly-feathered violin and directs the exquisite notes towards you.
The lyrical sound invokes a strange longing for Eadei.
7030h, 9014m, 6404e, 10p exk-
Eadei sips a potion of mana from a bloodstone vial.
7030h, 9014m, 6404e, 10p exk-su
You may eat another purity dust wafer.
You may take another puff of soothing steam.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'spiritual affliction' with 'smoke steam'.
You take a long drag off an iridescent pearl pipe.
As you take a puff upon your steam pipe, a sense of peace overtakes your consciousness.
A strange vibration prevents you from healing auric ailments.
The glow illuminating you fades away.
That is not a valid command.
6800h, 8914m, 6304e, 10p exk-(-230h, 2.9%, -100m, 1.0%, -100e, 1.5%)
Your archangel's eyes shoot forth beams of holy light that strike Avurekhos, whose body quakes upon
the impact.
Your archangel flings a cobalt blue disc at Avurekhos, which envelops him in a field of crackling
energy.
6800h, 8914m, 6304e, 10p exk-
Avurekhos sips a potion of healing from a shimmering rainbow vial.
6800h, 8914m, 6304e, 10p exk-
Avurekhos eats a sparkleberry.
Avurekhos reads a scroll.
6800h, 8914m, 6304e, 10p exk-
Staring intently at the air before her, Vefai breathes out a cloud of sparkling vapour.
An ethereal dreambeast coalesces in the air and snarls.
6800h, 8914m, 6304e, 10p exk-
Avurekhos strikes at your right leg with a molten-steel dreadlord hammer.
Avurekhos's bludgeon crunches sickeningly into your right leg, leaving it lightly wounded.
6275h, 8914m, 6304e, 10p exk-(unparry|parry lleg 50|parry rleg 50)(-525h, 6.7%)
Avurekhos strikes at your right leg with a molten-steel dreadlord hammer.
Avurekhos drives his weapon bodily into you, knocking you to the ground.
You are afflicted with sprawled.
Your bruising damages you for 107 health.
5634h, 8914m, 6304e, 10p ekp-(read 229161|recharge 229161 from cube)(-641h, 8.2%)
[Autocuring]: Curing 'low health' with 'eat sparkleberry'.
You eat a sparkleberry.
You feel your health, mana and ego replenished.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'bruising' with 'clot 8'.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'low health' with 'read healing'.
You read a Scroll of Healing.
You feel an invigorating energy rush through you.
recharge healing from cube
7116h, 9800m, 6800e, 10p ekp-(+1482h, 19.0%, +886m, 9.0%, +496e, 7.3%)
Elarin lovingly picks at some dirt.
7116h, 9800m, 6800e, 10p ekp-
You cease parrying.
7116h, 9800m, 6800e, 10p ekp-
You adjust your attention spent parrying your left leg.
7116h, 9800m, 6800e, 10p ekp-
You adjust your attention spent parrying your right leg.
7116h, 9800m, 6800e, 10p ekp-
You read a Scroll of Healing.
The words of the scroll have no effect on you.
7116h, 9800m, 6800e, 10p ekp-
You recharge a Scroll of Healing with 2 charges from an energy cube.
7116h, 9800m, 6800e, 10p ekp-
That item may not be charged any further.
7116h, 9800m, 6800e, 10p ekp-sur
The ache in your ear canals clears up. (1.589s)
7116h, 9800m, 6800e, 10p ekp-
That is not a valid command.
7116h, 9800m, 6800e, 10p ekp-
You may drink another health, mana, or bromide potion.
7116h, 9800m, 6800e, 10p ekp-
You may apply more restorative ice salve to yourself.
You may take another puff of soothing steam.
Elarin stares at you with a burning intensity.
7116h, 9800m, 6800e, 10p ekp-
[Autocuring]: Curing 'lightrightlegwounds' with 'apply ice to rleg'.
You take out some restorative ice and quickly rub it on your right leg.
The salve mends your right leg, leaving it with light wounds.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'spiritual affliction' with 'smoke steam'.
You take a long drag off an iridescent pearl pipe.
As you take a puff upon your steam pipe, a sense of peace overtakes your consciousness.
A strange vibration prevents you from healing auric ailments.
Your pipe goes dark as the last of its contents burn up.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'low health' with 'sip health'.
You take a drink of a potion of healing from a glowing beryl vial.
The potion heals and soothes you.
Elarin sips a potion of mana from a ghostly vial of ancestral spirits.
7800h, 9700m, 6700e, 10p ekp-(+684h, 8.8%, -100m, 1.0%, -100e, 1.5%)
Elarin stares at you with a burning intensity.
7800h, 9700m, 6700e, 10p ekp-
Elarin stares at you with a burning intensity.
7800h, 9700m, 6700e, 10p ekp-
Unthinking terror seizes your mind as Avurekhos looms up before you, his visage nightmarish and
impossibly powerful.
You must regain balance first.
A sudden primal fear grips your heart.
7800h, 9700m, 6700e, 10p ekp-
[Autocuring]: Curing 'fear' with 'compose'.
There is nothing to fear but fear itself. (0.002s)
7800h, 9700m, 6700e, 10p ekp-
Elarin stares at you with a burning intensity.
7800h, 9700m, 6700e, 10p ekp-
Elarin stares at you with a burning intensity.
7800h, 9700m, 6700e, 10p ekp-
The cold of the grave seeps into your bones, causing you to shudder.
You feel less warm as the fire potion is stripped from you.
The mark on your body darkens.
7800h, 9700m, 6700e, 10p ekp-(sip fire)
Elarin's horned lily flowers sway in his eaves, releasing a trickle of orange pollen down upon you.
You groan, your strength leaving your body.
The functionality of your left leg is hindered by physical injury.
7800h, 9700m, 6700e, 10p ekp-
[Autocuring]: Curing 'internal affliction' with 'eat dust'.
You eat a wafer of purity dust.
The mark fades completely from your body.
Elarin stares at you with a burning intensity.
7800h, 9700m, 6700e, 10p ekp-
You take a drink of a potion of fire from a clover-inscribed vial of gleaming coral.
A feeling of comfortable warmth spreads over you.
7800h, 9700m, 6700e, 10p ekp-
Eadei stares at you with a burning intensity.
7800h, 9700m, 6700e, 10p ekp-
You have recovered balance on all limbs. (2.118s)
7800h, 9700m, 6700e, 10p exkp-
Eadei stares at you with a burning intensity.
7800h, 9700m, 6700e, 10p exkp-
Eadei points a clover-etched ruby brooch at you, and sparks fly out of it.
Sticky strands of webbing spray out to cover you.
Your body is restricted by entangling bonds.
7800h, 9700m, 6700e, 10p exkp-
You are afflicted with an unknown affliction.
Mina, the giant butterfly's eyes glow a soft, pale blue as her mind brushes against your own,
soothing waves of harmony instilling peaceful thoughts.
7800h, 9467m, 6412e, 10p exkp-(diag)(-233m, 2.4%, -288e, 4.2%)
Elarin stares at you with a burning intensity.
7800h, 9467m, 6412e, 10p exkp-
You may take another puff of soothing steam.
7800h, 9467m, 6412e, 10p exkp-
You are:
unable to be masochistic.
bruised for 4 health.
attracted to Eadei. (currently ignored)
sprawled on the ground. (currently ignored)
an insomniac.
suffering from a damaged left leg. (currently ignored)
entangled. (currently ignored)
pacified. (currently ignored)
You have 7 afflictions.
Your bruising damages you for 4 health. (4.892s) (0.843s) (2.432s)
7796h, 9467m, 6412e, 10p xkp-(-4h, 0.1%)
Elarin stares at you with a burning intensity.
7796h, 9467m, 6412e, 10p xkp-
[Autocuring]: Curing 'entangled' with 'writhe'.
You begin to struggle free of your entanglement.
[Autocuring]: You do not have 'soothingsteam' for 'spiritual' curing.
7796h, 9467m, 6412e, 10p kp-
An ethereal dreambeast briefly flickers out of existence.
Whipping translucent tentacles forward, an ethereal dreambeast briefly materializes in the air and
latches on to you, leaving you feeling weak and shaken.
7796h, 8397m, 5642e, 10p kp-(-1070m, 10.9%, -770e, 11.3%)
You get a sudden headache.
7796h, 8397m, 4562e, 10p kp-(-1080e, 15.9%)
Minkahmet deftly flings a Dreamer tarot at Avurekhos, and it promptly dissolves into mist. A tired,
drained look enters his eyes.
7796h, 8397m, 4562e, 10p kp-
You may drink more lucidity slush potion.
You may apply more restorative ice salve to yourself.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'damagedleftleg' with 'apply ice to lleg'.
You take out some restorative ice and quickly rub it on your left leg.
The salve mends your left leg, curing your afflictions.
Your left leg is fully functional again. (1.286s)
7796h, 8397m, 4562e, 10p kp-
You have recovered equilibrium. (0.522s)
7796h, 8397m, 4562e, 10p ekp-
You may eat another purity dust wafer.
7796h, 8397m, 4562e, 10p ekp-
You have recovered balance on all limbs. (0.984s)
7796h, 8397m, 4562e, 10p exkp-
Avurekhos strikes at your right leg with a molten-steel dreadlord hammer.
Avurekhos forcefully batters your right leg.
The functionality of your right leg is hindered by physical injury.
7271h, 8397m, 4562e, 10p exkp-(-525h, 6.7%)
Avurekhos strikes at your right leg with a molten-steel dreadlord hammer.
Avurekhos drives his weapon bodily into you, knocking you to the ground.
6737h, 8397m, 4562e, 10p exkp-(-534h, 6.8%)
[Autocuring]: Curing 'empty pipe' with 'outr 1 soothingsteam'.
You remove 1 steam, bringing the total in the rift to 123.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'empty pipe' with 'put 1 soothingsteam in 243223'.
You fill your pipe with a clump of soothing steam.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'unlit pipe' with 'smoke steam'.
You take a long drag off an iridescent pearl pipe.
As you take a puff upon your steam pipe, a sense of peace overtakes your consciousness.
A strange vibration prevents you from healing auric ailments.
You are capable of offensive acts once more.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'bruising' with 'clot 8'.
Elarin wildly dribbles upon his finger.
7053h, 8503m, 4938e, 10p exkp-(+546h, 7.0%, +686m, 7.0%, +476e, 7.0%)
(The Crux): Minkahmet says, "I have engaged the enemy at The Higher Planar Fulcrux (v6184)"
7053h, 8503m, 4938e, 10p exkp-
You twist and turn as you attempt to escape from your entanglement.
7053h, 8503m, 4938e, 10p exkp-ero
astrocast eroee ray at avurekhos
The white mist here washes over you in a wave of ghostly tendrils.
The rhythms of the rubato cause the air around you to buckle and shift as time itself warps in your
presence, wracking your body with pain.
Time warps around you.
A surge of domotheos justice energy rises around you and then slams into Eadei.
Eadei's illusory doppleganger completely absorbs the damage.
The oscillating notes of the violet vibrato ring maddeningly through your skull, causing you to
clutch your head as your faculties elude you.
You are afflicted with an unknown affliction.
The deafening notes bring you to your knees, reverberating endlessly within your skull. (1.07s)
6907h, 8503m, 4402e, 10p exkp-(-146h, 1.9%, -536e, 7.9%)
[Autocuring]: Curing 'mental affliction' with 'sip lucidity'.
You take a drink of lucidity slush from a glowing beryl vial.
Thank Estarra! Your clumsiness has been cured.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'internal affliction' with 'eat dust'.
You eat a wafer of purity dust.
You must first stand up before you can do that.
6907h, 8503m, 4402e, 10p exkp-
You may drink another health, mana, or bromide potion.
6907h, 8503m, 4402e, 10p exkp-(sip bromide)
You take a drink of a potion of bromides from a beryl vial.
Ah, the soothing bromides help strengthen your ego.
6907h, 8503m, 5746e, 10p exkp-(+1344e, 19.8%)
You may apply more restorative ice salve to yourself.
6907h, 8503m, 5746e, 10p exkp-(apply ice to rleg)
[Autocuring]: Curing 'damagedrightleg' with 'apply ice to rleg'.
You take out some restorative ice and quickly rub it on your right leg.
The salve mends your right leg, curing your afflictions.
Your right leg is fully functional again. (1.523s)
6907h, 8503m, 5746e, 10p exkp-
You take out some restorative ice and quickly rub it on your right leg.
The salve soaks into your skin without effect.
6907h, 8503m, 5746e, 10p exkp-
You are freed from your entanglement.
You have writhed free of your entanglement.
You may take another puff of soothing steam.
6907h, 8503m, 5746e, 10p exkp-
[Autocuring]: Curing 'fallen' with 'stand'.
You stand up and stretch your arms out wide.
You have cured sprawled.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'spiritual affliction' with 'smoke steam'.
You take a long drag off an iridescent pearl pipe.
As you take a puff upon your steam pipe, a sense of peace overtakes your consciousness.
A strange vibration prevents you from healing auric ailments.
Time no longer warps around you. (3.161s) (5.367s)
6677h, 8403m, 5646e, 10p exk-(-230h, 2.9%, -100m, 1.0%, -100e, 1.5%)
Holding a luminous symbol of justice before him, Minkahmet makes the Sign of Japhiel at Avurekhos,
who is engulfed in golden luminescence.
6677h, 8403m, 5646e, 10p exk-
Minkahmet reads a scroll.
6677h, 8403m, 5646e, 10p exk-
Minkahmet recharges a Scroll of Healing from an energy cube.
6677h, 8403m, 5646e, 10p exk-
Elarin's moontear blossoms dance amongst his branches as they pour silvery pollen down on you, your
sense of bodily equilibrium instantly thrown off.
Blood drips from your ear as a massive headache sets in.
6677h, 8403m, 5646e, 10p exk-
An ethereal dreambeast briefly flickers out of existence.
Whipping translucent tentacles forward, an ethereal dreambeast briefly materializes in the air and
latches on to you, leaving you feeling weak and shaken.
6677h, 7333m, 4876e, 10p exk-(-1070m, 10.9%, -770e, 11.3%)
You may drink more lucidity slush potion.
6677h, 7333m, 4876e, 10p exk-
Eadei stares at you with a burning intensity.
6677h, 7333m, 4876e, 10p exk-
Eadei plays a darkly-feathered violin and directs the whispering notes towards you.
As the whispers enter your mind, a sinking feeling drops into the pit of your stomach.
An oppressive whispering pervades your surroundings.
6677h, 7333m, 4876e, 10p exk-
You may eat another herb that gives the sparkleberry effect.
6677h, 7333m, 4876e, 10p exk-
[Autocuring]: Curing 'low ego' with 'eat sparkleberry'.
You eat a sparkleberry.
You feel your health, mana and ego replenished.
Bleeding wounds open up on your body, as your soul surges with holy power.
7257h, 8713m, 5556e, 10p exk-(+580h, 7.4%, +1380m, 14.1%, +680e, 10.0%)
Elarin stares at you with a burning intensity.
7257h, 8713m, 5556e, 10p exk-
You may eat another purity dust wafer.
7257h, 8713m, 5556e, 10p exk-
You are afflicted with an unknown affliction.
You hear strange whispers, and a sharp pain stabs you between the eyes.
A muscular, striped brown stag with brown wings's eyes glow a soft, pale blue as his mind brushes
against your own, soothing waves of harmony instilling peaceful thoughts.
7115h, 8481m, 5271e, 10p exk-(diag)(-142h, 1.8%, -232m, 2.4%, -285e, 4.2%)
Vefai stares at you with a burning intensity.
7115h, 8481m, 5271e, 10p exk-
Elarin stares at you with a burning intensity.
7115h, 8481m, 5271e, 10p exk-
You get a sudden headache.
You hear strange whispers, and a sharp pain stabs you between the eyes.
6575h, 8481m, 4191e, 10p exk-(-540h, 6.9%, -1080e, 15.9%)
You are:
unable to be masochistic.
bleeding for 5 health.
attracted to Eadei. (currently ignored)
an insomniac.
suffering from a damaged skull. (currently ignored)
cursed by ego vice. (currently ignored)
pacified. (currently ignored)
You have 6 afflictions. (4.114s) (1.938s) (1.938s) (1.938s)
6575h, 8481m, 4191e, 10p xk-
You get a sudden headache.
You hear strange whispers, and a sharp pain stabs you between the eyes.
6037h, 8481m, 3114e, 10p xk-(-538h, 6.9%, -1077e, 15.8%)
You may take another puff of soothing steam.
6037h, 8481m, 3114e, 10p xk-
[Autocuring]: Curing 'spiritual affliction' with 'smoke steam'.
You take a long drag off an iridescent pearl pipe.
As you take a puff upon your steam pipe, a sense of peace overtakes your consciousness.
You hear strange whispers, and a sharp pain stabs you between the eyes.
A strange vibration prevents you from healing auric ailments.
You are capable of offensive acts once more.
5757h, 8381m, 3014e, 10p xk-(-280h, 3.6%, -100m, 1.0%, -100e, 1.5%)
You may apply more restorative ice salve to yourself.
5757h, 8381m, 3014e, 10p xk-
[Autocuring]: Curing 'damagedskull' with 'apply ice to head'.
You take out some restorative ice and quickly rub it on your head.
The salve mends your head, curing your afflictions.
Your headache fades as your skull knits itself together.
You have recovered equilibrium. (1.431s) (0.595s)
5757h, 8381m, 3014e, 10p exk-
The white mist here washes over you in a wave of ghostly tendrils.
You hear strange whispers, and a sharp pain stabs you between the eyes.
Vefai's bluebell flowers quiver and trickle yellow pollen down upon you, your mental faculties
failing.
Swirling lights illuminate your body.
Vefai's horned lily flowers sway in her eaves, releasing a trickle of orange pollen down upon you.
You groan, your strength leaving your body.
You cease to wield a lion-emblazoned shield of golden hues.
The functionality of your right arm is hindered by physical injury.
Vefai's moontear blossoms dance amongst her branches as they pour silvery pollen down on you, your
sense of bodily equilibrium instantly thrown off.
Blood drips from your ear as a massive headache sets in.
Vefai's faeblossom flowers whistle in an ethereal breeze as they spray you with bright green pollen
which turns to a sticky slush when it touches you.
You notice that your sweat glands have begun to rapidly secrete a foul, oily substance.
You spring into sudden motion, your legs moving stiffly of their own accord in interweaving steps,
compelled by the minuet ringing through the air.
The clarity of Eadei's aureolin melody attacks your senses with the unforgiving glare of a golden
morning.
Your will to harm anything leaves you.
An uncomfortable squirming within your chest grips you.
5489h, 8381m, 2478e, 10p ek-(m&mf): Need to rewield a lion-emblazoned shield of golden hues!
(sip lucidity)(-268h, 3.4%, -536e, 7.9%)
You take a drink of lucidity slush from a glowing beryl vial. (0.076s)
5489h, 8381m, 2478e, 10p ek-
Bowing her head and crossing her arms, a celestial archangel sends a bolt of topaz light at
Avurekhos, which sinks deep into his skull and makes him reel backwards.
Bellowing a thunderous war cry, a celestial archangel smites Avurekhos with a ball of holy flame.
A celestial archangel's eyes shoot forth beams of holy light that strike Avurekhos, whose body
quakes upon the impact.
The overwhelming power of a celestial archangel forces Avurekhos to humbly kneel down.
Bowing her head and crossing her arms, a celestial archangel sends a bolt of topaz light at
Avurekhos, which sinks deep into his skull and makes him reel backwards.
5489h, 8381m, 2478e, 10p ek-
You may read a scroll again.
5489h, 8381m, 2478e, 10p ek-(read 229161|recharge 229161 from cube)
You read a Scroll of Healing.
You feel an invigorating energy rush through you.
recharge healing from cube
6425h, 9753m, 2886e, 10p ek-(+936h, 12.0%, +1372m, 14.0%, +408e, 6.0%)
Eadei stares at you with a burning intensity.
6425h, 9753m, 2886e, 10p ek-
Eadei plays a darkly-feathered violin and directs the screeching notes towards you.
You blanch as the high-pitched screech settles deep within your mind.
A screeching noise pierces your inner hearing.
6425h, 9753m, 2886e, 10p ek-
You recharge a Scroll of Healing with 1 charges from an energy cube.
6425h, 9753m, 2886e, 10p ek-
That item may not be charged any further.
6425h, 9753m, 2886e, 10p ek-
Minkahmet bows his head in prayer and is surrounded by a nimbus of light. He places a hand upon the
shoulder of a celestial archangel, whose eyes briefly flare with a blinding luminescence.
6425h, 9753m, 2886e, 10p ek-
Minkahmet stands an Aeon tarot on his palm and blows it at Avurekhos.
6425h, 9753m, 2886e, 10p ek-
You may take another puff of soothing steam.
6425h, 9753m, 2886e, 10p ek-(smoke 243223)
An ethereal dreambeast briefly flickers out of existence.
Whipping translucent tentacles forward, an ethereal dreambeast briefly materializes in the air and
latches on to you, leaving you feeling weak and shaken.
You hear strange whispers, and a sharp pain stabs you between the eyes.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'spiritual affliction' with 'smoke steam'.
You take a long drag off an iridescent pearl pipe.
As you take a puff upon your steam pipe, a sense of peace overtakes your consciousness.
You hear strange whispers, and a sharp pain stabs you between the eyes.
A strange vibration prevents you from healing auric ailments.
Your glands cease their oily secretion. (0.965s)
5325h, 8583m, 2016e, 10p ek-(-1100h, 14.1%, -1170m, 11.9%, -870e, 12.8%)
Elarin's bluebell flowers quiver and trickle yellow pollen down upon you, your mental faculties
failing.
The scintillating lattice of energy around you flares, guarding against luminosity.
You take a long drag off an iridescent pearl pipe.
The smoke fills your lungs without effect. (2.734s) (0.54s) (2.126s) (1.047s)
5325h, 8583m, 2016e, 10p ek-abso
contemplate avurekhos
You have recovered balance on all limbs. (1.138s)
5325h, 8583m, 2016e, 10p exk-(wield 237566)
Avurekhos has writhed free of his entanglement.
5325h, 8583m, 2016e, 10p exk-
You may drink more lucidity slush potion.
5325h, 8583m, 2016e, 10p exk-
You are feeling far too tranquil to attempt such a violent act.
5325h, 8583m, 2016e, 10p exk-
You begin to wield a lion-emblazoned shield of golden hues in your right hand.
5325h, 8583m, 2016e, 10p exk-
You may drink another health, mana, or bromide potion.
5325h, 8583m, 2016e, 10p exk-(sip health)
[Autocuring]: Curing 'low ego' with 'sip bromides'.
You take a drink of a potion of bromides from a beryl vial.
Ah, the soothing bromides help strengthen your ego.
5325h, 8583m, 3113e, 10p exk-(+1097e, 16.1%)
You take a drink of a potion of healing from a glowing beryl vial.
The potion flows down your throat without effect.
5325h, 8583m, 3113e, 10p exk-
You may apply more restorative ice salve to yourself.
5325h, 8583m, 3113e, 10p exk-
[Autocuring]: Curing 'damagedskull' with 'apply ice to head'.
You drop to one knee, demonstrating your humility and respect.
5325h, 8583m, 3113e, 10p exkp-
Avurekhos stands up and stretches his arms out wide.
Avurekhos sips lucidity slush from a diamond vial.
Avurekhos eats a wafer of purity dust.
Avurekhos takes a long drag off his pipe.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'fallen' with 'stand'.
You stand up and stretch your arms out wide.
You have cured sprawled.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'damagedskull' with 'apply ice to head'.
You take out some restorative ice and quickly rub it on your head.
The salve mends your head, curing your afflictions.
Your headache fades as your skull knits itself together. (3.462s) (1.961s)
5325h, 8583m, 3113e, 10p exk-
Avurekhos sips quicksilver from a diamond vial.
5325h, 8583m, 3113e, 10p exk-
Eadei stares at you with a burning intensity.
5325h, 8583m, 3113e, 10p exk-
Eadei plays a darkly-feathered violin and directs the ominous notes towards you.
Your head begins throbbing to the beat of the ominous noise.
An ominous noise penetrates your mind.
5325h, 8583m, 3113e, 10p exk-
Eadei sips a potion of mana from a bloodstone vial.
5325h, 8583m, 3113e, 10p exk-
You may take another puff of soothing steam.
5325h, 8583m, 3113e, 10p exk-
[Autocuring]: Curing 'spiritual affliction' with 'smoke steam'.
You take a long drag off an iridescent pearl pipe.
As you take a puff upon your steam pipe, a sense of peace overtakes your consciousness.
A surge of domotheos justice energy rises around you and then slams into Eadei.
You hear an ominous sound, and a dull pain stab throbs throughout your head.
You hear strange whispers, and a sharp pain stabs you between the eyes.
A strange vibration prevents you from healing auric ailments.
You are capable of offensive acts once more.
4895h, 8483m, 3013e, 10p exk-(-430h, 5.5%, -100m, 1.0%, -100e, 1.5%)
Avurekhos strikes at your right leg with a molten-steel dreadlord hammer.
You parry the strike with a flaming symbol of purity, deflecting Avurekhos's attack.
4895h, 8483m, 3013e, 10p exk-
Avurekhos strikes at your right leg with a molten-steel dreadlord hammer.
A surge of domotheos justice energy rises around you and then slams into Avurekhos.
Avurekhos drives his weapon bodily into you, knocking you to the ground.
You are afflicted with sprawled.
Your bruising damages you for 53 health.
4317h, 8483m, 3013e, 10p ekp-(-578h, 7.4%)
Elarin stares at you with a burning intensity.
4317h, 8483m, 3013e, 10p ekp-
Elarin stares at you with a burning intensity.
4317h, 8483m, 3013e, 10p ekp-ql
[Autocuring]: Curing 'bruising' with 'clot 3'.
You hear an ominous sound, and a dull pain stab throbs throughout your head.
Elarin sips a potion of mana from a ghostly vial of ancestral spirits.
The Higher Planar Fulcrux.
Glowing with a sickly green light, a dreamrealm haunt lurks at the edge of perception. An ethereal
dreambeast curls in on itself, quietly watching with emerald eyes. Glowing with a sickly green light,
a dreamrealm haunt lurks at the edge of perception. An ethereal dreambeast curls in on itself,
quietly watching with emerald eyes. A muscular, striped brown stag with brown wings wanders about
here, his head held regally. Mina, the giant butterfly flutters about happily. Limned with holy fire,
a celestial archangel stands loftily on a floating cloud, regarding you with her sympathetic eyes of
light. Prince Minkahmet D'Varden, the Jade Mantis is here, surrounded by a flurry of dancing cherry
blossom petals. He wields a kaleidoscopic shield of fractal flowers in his left hand and a luminous
symbol of justice in his right. Seneschal Vefai Myeras, the Joyous Lady is here. She wields a
flowering garland in her left hand and a stag and moon tower shield in her right. Eadei, the Fatal
Crescendo with an Unknown face radiates an aura of palpable anticipation as he lingers here. He
wields a golden whip of the pious in his left hand and a darkly-feathered violin in his right.
Nightmare of the Glomdoring, Avurekhos Feyranti, Crimson Fist of Luciphage is here. He wields a
molten-steel dreadlord hammer in each hand. Wyldewald Elarin Myeras-Silvermoon drifts here, vibrant
blossoms surging out of the ground around him. He wields a golden whip of the pious in his left hand
and a lion-emblazoned shield of golden hues in his right.
You see exits leading north, east, south, west, up, and down.
4137h, 8303m, 3013e, 10p ekp-(-180h, 2.3%, -180m, 1.8%)
Elarin stares at you with a burning intensity.
4137h, 8303m, 3013e, 10p ekp-
Avurekhos sips lucidity slush from a diamond vial.
4137h, 8303m, 3013e, 10p ekp-
You float in a dark void, feeling lonely and lost. You reach towards a silver light which appears in
the distance, offering comfort and protection. The silver light suddenly rushes towards you,
revealing Elarin at its heart. You feel something snap into your belly, just before you are pushed
off into the darkness of the void.
Eternal sleep has claimed you, and you awaken only to the realisation that you are dead.
You have been slain by Elarin.
You lose your attraction to Eadei.
As your soul leaves your body, the elixir vitae courses through your spirit and suddenly bursts in a
bright light, forming a new body around your soul. (0.797s) (0.798s) (14.934s) (0.798s)
7800h, 9300m, 5800e, 10p ex-(+3663h, 47.0%, +997m, 10.7%, +2787e, 48.1%)
Vefai stares at you with a burning intensity.
7800h, 9300m, 5800e, 10p ex-
You get a sudden headache.
7800h, 9300m, 4823e, 10p ex-(-977e, 16.8%)
Minkahmet shivers in terror at Avurekhos's presence.
Unthinking terror seizes your mind as Avurekhos looms up before you, his visage nightmarish and
impossibly powerful.
You begin moving through the thick, swirling flurries of Vefai's spores.
A sudden primal fear grips your heart.
7800h, 9300m, 4823e, 10p ex-
Avurekhos suddenly jerks his arms.
7800h, 9300m, 4823e, 10p ex-
[Autocuring]: Curing 'fear' with 'compose'.
There is nothing to fear but fear itself.
Avurekhos sips a potion of mana from a shimmering rainbow vial. (0.194s)
7800h, 9300m, 4823e, 10p ex-
You feel the red haze of rubeus surge through you again.
7800h, 9300m, 4823e, 10p ex-
Eadei stares at you with a burning intensity.
7800h, 9300m, 4823e, 10p ex-
Eadei plays a darkly-feathered violin and directs the jarring notes towards you.
The jarring sound causes a cold pain to stab you in the forehead.
A dark thrumming presence permeates around you.
7800h, 9300m, 4823e, 10p ex-
You may apply more restorative ice salve to yourself.
You may take another puff of soothing steam.
7800h, 9300m, 4823e, 10p ex-
An ethereal dreambeast briefly flickers out of existence.
Whipping translucent tentacles forward, an ethereal dreambeast briefly materializes in the air and
latches on to you, leaving you feeling weak and shaken.
7800h, 8280m, 4153e, 10p ex-(-1020m, 11.0%, -670e, 11.6%)
You may eat another herb that gives the sparkleberry effect.
7800h, 8280m, 4153e, 10p ex-
[Autocuring]: Curing 'low ego' with 'eat sparkleberry'.
You eat a sparkleberry.
You feel your health, mana and ego replenished.
7800h, 9210m, 4733e, 10p ex-(+930m, 10.0%, +580e, 10.0%)
Elarin's horned lily flowers sway in his eaves, releasing a trickle of orange pollen down upon you.
You groan, your strength leaving your body.
You cease to wield a flaming symbol of purity.
The functionality of your left arm is hindered by physical injury.
7800h, 9210m, 4733e, 10p ex-(m&mf): Need to rewield a flaming symbol of purity!
(sip lucidity|apply ice to larm|wield 273715)
[Autocuring]: Curing 'damagedleftarm' with 'apply ice to larm'.
You take out some restorative ice and quickly rub it on your left arm.
The salve mends your left arm, curing your afflictions.
Your left arm is fully functional again. (0.07s)
7800h, 9210m, 4733e, 10p ex-
You take a drink of lucidity slush from a glowing beryl vial. (0.167s)
7800h, 9210m, 4733e, 10p ex-
You take out some restorative ice and quickly rub it on your left arm.
The salve soaks into your skin without effect.
7800h, 9210m, 4733e, 10p ex-
You begin to wield a flaming symbol of purity in your left hand.
7800h, 9210m, 4733e, 10p ex-
You may drink another health, mana, or bromide potion.
7800h, 9210m, 4733e, 10p ex-
[Autocuring]: Curing 'low ego' with 'sip bromides'.
You take a drink of a potion of bromides from a beryl vial.
Ah, the soothing bromides help strengthen your ego.
7800h, 9210m, 5761e, 10p ex-(+1028e, 17.7%)
------------------- v6185 -------------------
                                             
                                             
                                             
                                             
                                             
                                             
                                             
                                             
                                             
                                             
                       /
                     [+]
                    /   
                                             
                                             
                                             
                                             
                                             
                                             
                                             
                                             
                                             
                                             
--- the Fixed Planar Fulcrux ----- 0:0:23 ---
The Fixed Planar Fulcrux.
This location is flooded with shallow, crystal clear water.
You see exits leading northeast, southeast, southwest, northwest, up, and down.
7800h, 9210m, 5761e, 10p ex-
[Autocuring]: Curing 'spiritual affliction' with 'smoke steam'.
You take a long drag off an iridescent pearl pipe.
The dark thrumming presence around you dissipates.
7800h, 9210m, 5761e, 10p ex-
You may drink more lucidity slush potion.
7800h, 9210m, 5761e, 10p ex-
Whipping translucent tentacles forward, an ethereal dreambeast latches on to you, leaving you
feeling weak and shaken.
7800h, 8190m, 5091e, 10p ex-(-1020m, 11.0%, -670e, 11.6%)
(The Crux): Minkahmet says, "Avurekhos IS A HERETIC!"
7800h, 8190m, 5091e, 10p ex-
You may apply more restorative ice salve to yourself.
7800h, 8190m, 5091e, 10p ex-
You may take another puff of soothing steam.
7800h, 8190m, 5091e, 10p ex-
You may read a scroll again.
7800h, 8190m, 5091e, 10p ex-jj
scent
You snort and snuffle at the air, sensing through a ridiculous pig nose upon your face the faint
traces of others in the surrounding area.
You make out the scent of Avurekhos coming from the Higher Planar Fulcrux.
You make out the scent of Vefai coming from the Higher Planar Fulcrux.
You make out the scent of Eadei coming from the Higher Planar Fulcrux.
You make out the scent of Minkahmet coming from the Higher Planar Fulcrux.
You make out the scent of Elarin coming from the Higher Planar Fulcrux.
7800h, 8190m, 5091e, 10p ex-ql
The Fixed Planar Fulcrux.
This location is flooded with shallow, crystal clear water.
You see exits leading northeast, southeast, southwest, northwest, up, and down.
7800h, 8190m, 5091e, 10p ex-
You may drink another health, mana, or bromide potion.
7800h, 8190m, 5091e, 10p ex-
[Autocuring]: Curing 'low mana' with 'sip mana'.
You take a drink of a potion of mana from a glowing beryl vial.
Your mind feels stronger and more alert.
7800h, 9300m, 5091e, 10p ex-(+1110m, 11.9%)
Whipping translucent tentacles forward, an ethereal dreambeast latches on to you, leaving you
feeling weak and shaken.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'low ego' with 'read healing'.
You read a Scroll of Healing.
You feel an invigorating energy rush through you.
recharge healing from cube
7800h, 9300m, 4943e, 10p ex-(-148e, 2.6%)
You recharge a Scroll of Healing with 1 charges from an energy cube.
7800h, 9300m, 4943e, 10p ex-
You may eat another herb that gives the sparkleberry effect.
7800h, 9300m, 4943e, 10p ex-sq n
There is nothing northwards for you to squint at!
7800h, 9300m, 4943e, 10p ex-sq ne
Beginning of a crooked alley.
The area is bathed with sterling light as an aura of warmth and wellness emanates from a healing
shrine of Lisaera nearby.
You can see no further.
7800h, 9300m, 4943e, 10p ex-sq s
There is nothing southwards for you to squint at!
7800h, 9300m, 4943e, 10p ex-sq u
The Mutable Planar Fulcrux.
Throughout the location, small dancing flames flicker and spark.
The Cardinal Planar Fulcrux.
This location is flooded with shallow, crystal clear water.
You can see no further.
7800h, 9300m, 4943e, 10p ex-
You may drink another health, mana, or bromide potion.
7800h, 9300m, 4943e, 10p ex-
[Autocuring]: Curing 'low ego' with 'sip bromides'.
You take a drink of a potion of bromides from a beryl vial.
Ah, the soothing bromides help strengthen your ego.
7800h, 9300m, 5748e, 10p ex-(+805e, 13.9%) sq d
The Higher Planar Fulcrux.
Glowing with a sickly green light, a dreamrealm haunt lurks at the edge of perception. An ethereal
dreambeast curls in on itself, quietly watching with emerald eyes. Glowing with a sickly green light,
a dreamrealm haunt lurks at the edge of perception. An ethereal dreambeast curls in on itself,
quietly watching with emerald eyes. A muscular, striped brown stag with brown wings wanders about
here, his head held regally. Mina, the giant butterfly flutters about happily. Limned with holy fire,
a celestial archangel stands loftily on a floating cloud, regarding you with her sympathetic eyes of
light. Seneschal Vefai Myeras, the Joyous Lady is here. She wields a flowering garland in her left
hand and a stag and moon tower shield in her right. Nightmare of the Glomdoring, Avurekhos Feyranti,
Crimson Fist of Luciphage is here. He wields a molten-steel dreadlord hammer in each hand. Eadei,
the Fatal Crescendo with an Unknown face radiates an aura of palpable anticipation as he lingers
here. He wields a golden whip of the pious in his left hand and a darkly-feathered violin in his
right. Wyldewald Elarin Myeras-Silvermoon drifts here, vibrant blossoms surging out of the ground
around him. He wields a golden whip of the pious in his left hand and a lion-emblazoned shield of
golden hues in his right.
The Lower Planar Fulcrux.
The Prime Fulcrux.
You can see no further.
7800h, 9300m, 5748e, 10p ex-
Whipping translucent tentacles forward, an ethereal dreambeast latches on to you, leaving you
feeling weak and shaken.
7800h, 8280m, 5078e, 10p ex-(-1020m, 11.0%, -670e, 11.6%) def
def
You are experiencing a 100% experience boost.
You are blessed with a 80% Experience Bonus for 247 minutes.
(m&mf): Your current defences (13):
[ ] darkbeer               [ ] riding                 [ ] psishield
[ ] nightsight             [ ] kafe                   [X] frost
[ ] lipread                [ ] yoyo                   [X] aethersight
[ ] kirigami               [ ] performance            [ ] keeneye
[ ] galvanism              [ ] amberbeer              [ ] oolongtea
[ ] thirdeye               [ ] metawake               [ ] planarbond
[X] selfishness            [ ] deathsight             [ ] respect
[ ] blacktea               [X] fire                   [ ] protection
[ ] insomnia               [ ] greentea               [ ] truedeaf
[ ] breath                 [ ] attune                 [ ] whitetea
[X] quicksilver            [ ] obliviousness          [ ] rebounding
[ ] trueblind              [ ] charismaticaura        [ ] lovedef
[ ] truetime               [ ] wetfold                [ ] holywater
(m&mf): Highmagic defences:
[ ] geburah                [ ] shield                 [ ] malkuth
[ ] netzach                [ ] yesod                  [ ] hod
(m&mf): Astrology defences:
[X] glacier                [X] skull                  [ ] volcano
[ ] antlers                [X] twincrystals           [ ] bumblebee
[ ] spider                 [ ] crocodile              [ ] dragon
[ ] dolphin                [X] burningcenser          [ ] lion
(m&mf): Rituals defences:
[ ] populus                [ ] rubeus                 [ ] fortuna
[ ] draconis               [ ] acquisitio             
(m&mf): Enchantment defences:
[ ] beauty                 [ ] goldenbox              [ ] avaricehorn
[ ] emeraldbox             [ ] levitation             [ ] kingdom
[ ] mercy                  [ ] perfection             [ ] azurebox
(m&mf): Celestialism defences:
[ ] stigmata               [ ] channels               [ ] halo
[ ] wings                  
(m&mf): Cosmic defences:
[ ] cloak                  [ ] soulguard              [ ] nimbus
[ ] timeslip               [ ] waterwalk              
(m&mf): Sacraments defences:
[ ] holylight              [ ] ablution               [ ] lustration
[ ] numen                  [ ] honour                 [ ] fervor
[ ] constitution           [ ] fitness                [ ] purity
(m&mf): Additional defences:
[X] domoth minor knowledge [X] domoth minor justice   [X] domoth lesser justice  
[X] domoth major justice   
(sip frost|nightsight|sip quicksilver|insomnia|smoke 235481)
You take a drink of a potion of frost from a clover-inscribed vial of gleaming coral.
A chill runs over your icy skin.
7800h, 8280m, 5078e, 10p x-
Your vision sharpens with light as you gain night sight.
7800h, 8280m, 5078e, 10p x-
You take a drink of quicksilver from a clover-inscribed vial of gleaming coral.
You feel the quicksilver begin to work its way into your bloodstream.
7800h, 8280m, 5078e, 10p x-
You clench your fists, grit your teeth, and banish all possibility of sleep.
7800h, 8180m, 5078e, 10p x-(-100m, 1.1%)
You take a long drag off a star-etched moonstone pipe.
7800h, 8180m, 5078e, 10p x-
You have recovered equilibrium. (0.691s)
7800h, 8180m, 5078e, 10p ex-(selfishness)
You rub your hands together greedily.
7800h, 8180m, 5078e, 10p x-
You may read a scroll again.
7800h, 8180m, 5078e, 10p x-
You may drink another health, mana, or bromide potion.
7800h, 8180m, 5078e, 10p x-
You may drink more lucidity slush potion.
7800h, 8180m, 5078e, 10p x-(sip fire)
[Autocuring]: Curing 'low mana' with 'sip mana'.
You take a drink of a potion of mana from a glowing beryl vial.
Your mind feels stronger and more alert.
7800h, 9300m, 5078e, 10p x-(+1120m, 12.0%)
You have recovered equilibrium. (0.611s)
7800h, 9300m, 5078e, 10p ex-(lipread)
You take a drink of a potion of fire from a clover-inscribed vial of gleaming coral.
A feeling of comfortable warmth spreads over you.
7800h, 9300m, 5078e, 10p ex-sc
You will now lip read to overcome the effects of deafness.
7800h, 9300m, 5078e, 10p x-
+ Talkan La'Saet, Ascetic of Ablution ------------------------------------+
| Sex    : Male                      Birthday   : 25th Vestian 127        |
| Race   : Crusader Demigod          Age        : 388                     |
| Mentor : Nobody                    Mentorship : Able to mentor          |
+----------------------------------------------------------------- Vitals +
| Health : 7800/7800     Endurance : 26400/26400     Power    : 10p       |
| Mana   : 9300/9300     Willpower : 26400/26400     Reserves : 85%       |
| Ego    : 5078/5800     Mindset   : Cautious        Esteem   : 124       |
+------------------------------------------------------------------ Karma +
| Karma  : 95%                                                            |
| The karmic blessing of harmony   : 0 hours 17 minutes                   |
| The karmic blessing of war       : 23 hours 49 minutes                  |
+--------------------------------------------------------------- Rankings +
| Experience : #190  Demigod                 Essence : 2,380,677          |
| Explorer   : #189  a Seeker of Avechna                                  |
+---------------------------------------------------------- Organisations +
| Collegium  : the Empyreal Academy (Alumni)                              |
| Guild      : An Ascetic of Ablution in The Sanctifiers of Loathys       |
| Class      : Celestine                                                  |
| City       : Nobleman in the Holy Principality of New Celest            |
+------------------------------------------------------ Clans and Cartels +
| The Starweaver Tailoring Cartel     House La'Saet                       |
| The Fates' Thread Tailoring Cartel  Threads of the Light                |
| Disciples of Klangratch             House Aurendil*                     |
| Let's have a Mud Party              The Crux                            |
| The Dawn Brigade                    Cadre of the Righteous Fyre         |
| You possess 3 clan slot permits                                         |
+-------------------------------------------------------------------------+
7800h, 9300m, 5078e, 10p x-
You may drink more lucidity slush potion.
7800h, 9300m, 5078e, 10p x-
You have recovered equilibrium. (2.93s)
7800h, 9300m, 5078e, 10p ex-
Whipping translucent tentacles forward, an ethereal dreambeast latches on to you, leaving you
feeling weak and shaken.
7800h, 8280m, 4408e, 10p ex-(-1020m, 11.0%, -670e, 11.6%)
[Autocuring]: Curing 'low ego' with 'eat sparkleberry'.
You eat a sparkleberry.
You feel your health, mana and ego replenished.
7800h, 9210m, 4988e, 10p ex-(+930m, 10.0%, +580e, 10.0%)
Tiny tremors spread through your body as the world seems to slow down.
7800h, 9210m, 4988e, 10p ex-
You may drink another health, mana, or bromide potion.
7800h, 9210m, 4988e, 10p ex-
[Autocuring]: Curing 'low ego' with 'sip bromides'.
You take a drink of a potion of bromides from a beryl vial.
Ah, the soothing bromides help strengthen your ego.
7800h, 9210m, 5800e, 10p ex-(+812e, 14.0%)
You feel an aura of rebounding surround you.
7800h, 9210m, 5800e, 10p ex-d
------------------- v6184 -------------------
                                             
                                             
                                             
                                             
                                             
                                             
                                             
                                             
                                             
                                             
                      |
                    -[+]-
                      |
                                             
                                             
                                             
                                             
                                             
                                             
                                             
                                             
                                             
                                             
--- the Higher Planar Fulcrux ---- 0:0:22 ---
The Higher Planar Fulcrux.
Glowing with a sickly green light, a dreamrealm haunt lurks at the edge of perception. An ethereal
dreambeast curls in on itself, quietly watching with emerald eyes. Glowing with a sickly green light,
a dreamrealm haunt lurks at the edge of perception. An ethereal dreambeast curls in on itself,
quietly watching with emerald eyes. A muscular, striped brown stag with brown wings wanders about
here, his head held regally. Mina, the giant butterfly flutters about happily. Limned with holy fire,
a celestial archangel stands loftily on a floating cloud, regarding you with her sympathetic eyes of
light. Seneschal Vefai Myeras, the Joyous Lady is here. She wields a flowering garland in her left
hand and a stag and moon tower shield in her right. Eadei, the Fatal Crescendo with an Unknown face
radiates an aura of palpable anticipation as he lingers here. He wields a golden whip of the pious
in his left hand and a darkly-feathered violin in his right. Avurekhos is here, sinuously waving his
arms around like a fool. He wields a molten-steel dreadlord hammer in each hand. Wyldewald Elarin
Myeras-Silvermoon drifts here, vibrant blossoms surging out of the ground around him. He wields a
golden whip of the pious in his left hand and a lion-emblazoned shield of golden hues in his right.
You see exits leading north, east, south, west, up, and down.
7800h, 9210m, 5800e, 10p ex-
Eadei stares at Yendor with a burning intensity.
7800h, 9210m, 5800e, 10p ex-
A celestial archangel's eyes shoot forth beams of holy light that strike Avurekhos, whose body
quakes upon the impact.
The overwhelming power of a celestial archangel forces Avurekhos to humbly kneel down.
Bowing her head and crossing her arms, a celestial archangel sends a bolt of topaz light at
Avurekhos, which sinks deep into his skull and makes him reel backwards.
7800h, 9210m, 5800e, 10p ex-abso
contemplate avurekhos
Avurekhos suddenly jerks his arms.
Avurekhos's mana stands at 5452/6360. *** Target is at 86% mana! ***
chant amissio avurekhos
Avurekhos is operating in normal time.
Avurekhos is not insane.
7800h, 9160m, 5800e, 10p ex-(-50m, 0.5%)
Your aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
Chanting the words of Amissio, you whisper the name of Avurekhos into air, sapping the very essence
out of his pores.
7800h, 9286m, 5800e, 10p x-(smoke 235481)(+126m, 1.4%)
You take a long drag off a star-etched moonstone pipe.
7800h, 9286m, 5800e, 10p x-
In a fit on anger Avurekhos stomps his foot into the ground repeatedly, snarling at the world around
him.
Avurekhos takes a long drag off his pipe.
Avurekhos sips a potion of mana from a shimmering rainbow vial.
7800h, 9286m, 5800e, 10p x-
Eadei stares at Yendor with a burning intensity.
7800h, 9286m, 5800e, 10p x-
Eadei points a clover-etched ruby brooch at Yendor, and sparks fly out of it.
The sparks quickly fizzle out.
7800h, 9286m, 5800e, 10p x-
You may drink another health, mana, or bromide potion.
7800h, 9286m, 5800e, 10p x-abso
contemplate avurekhos
You must regain equilibrium first.
7800h, 9286m, 5800e, 10p x-
Elarin stares at Yendor with a burning intensity.
7800h, 9286m, 5800e, 10p x-
Elarin's horned lily flowers sway in his eaves, releasing a trickle of orange pollen down upon
Yendor. With a groan Yendor's body goes slack.
The air about Yendor buckles and shifts as he gives an agonising, silent scream, time warping about
his form.
The rhythms of the rubato cause the air around you to buckle and shift as time itself warps in your
presence, wracking your body with pain.
Time warps around you.
Yendor suddenly clutches at his head, uttering a low, insensate groan.
The oscillating notes of the violet vibrato ring maddeningly through your skull, causing you to
clutch your head as your faculties elude you.
You are afflicted with an unknown affliction.
The deafening notes bring Yendor to his knees.
Yendor deftly manages to remain standing.
The deafening notes bring you to your knees, reverberating endlessly within your skull.
You are afflicted with sprawled.
7647h, 9286m, 5800e, 10p xp-(-153h, 2.0%)
Elarin stares at Yendor with a burning intensity.
7647h, 9286m, 5800e, 10p xp-
[Autocuring]: Curing 'mental affliction' with 'sip lucidity'.
You take a drink of lucidity slush from a glowing beryl vial.
Aaaahhh. No one is out to get you after all.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'internal affliction' with 'eat dust'.
You eat a wafer of purity dust.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'spiritual affliction' with 'smoke steam'.
You take a long drag off an iridescent pearl pipe.
As you take a puff upon your steam pipe, a sense of peace overtakes your consciousness.
A strange vibration prevents you from healing auric ailments.
Time no longer warps around you.
Yendor takes some salve from a vial and rubs it on his right arm.
Yendor takes a long drag off his pipe.
Yendor's face looks at peace for a moment.
7552h, 9200m, 5700e, 10p xp-(-95h, 1.2%, -86m, 0.9%, -100e, 1.7%)
Staring intently at the air before him, Elarin breathes out a cloud of sparkling vapour.
An ethereal dreambeast coalesces in the air and snarls.
7552h, 9200m, 5700e, 10p xp-
An ethereal dreambeast briefly flickers out of existence.
Whipping translucent tentacles forward, an ethereal dreambeast briefly materializes in the air and
latches on to you, leaving you feeling weak and shaken.
7552h, 8180m, 5030e, 10p xp-(-1020m, 11.0%, -670e, 11.6%) abso
contemplate avurekhos
Eadei stares at Yendor with a burning intensity.
7552h, 8180m, 5030e, 10p xp-
Eadei plays a darkly-feathered violin and directs the whispering notes towards Yendor.
A burnt yellow flash alights Yendor's face in a sickly light.
7552h, 8180m, 5030e, 10p xp-
You must regain equilibrium first.
7552h, 8180m, 5030e, 10p xp-
You may eat another herb that gives the sparkleberry effect.
7552h, 8180m, 5030e, 10p xp-
[Autocuring]: Curing 'low mana' with 'sip mana'.
You take a drink of a potion of mana from a glowing beryl vial.
Your mind feels stronger and more alert.
7552h, 9300m, 5030e, 10p xp-(+1120m, 12.0%)
Flapping her wings furiously, Crocuta, the Bloodthirsty Hyena creates a gust of wind that slams into
Eadei.
7552h, 9300m, 5030e, 10p xp-
Yendor leaps into the air and launches a flying kick at Eadei.
Yendor connects.
Thin tendrils of shadow reach out from Yendor to rake across the skin of Eadei.
A puff of coal dust erupts from the forceful impact of Yendor's kick, surrounding Eadei.
7552h, 9300m, 5030e, 10p xp-abso
contemplate avurekhos
You may drink more lucidity slush potion.
7552h, 9300m, 5030e, 10p xp-
You must regain equilibrium first.
7552h, 9300m, 5030e, 10p xp-
Yendor sips nightsweats from a sombre vial of thorns veiled in shadow.
7552h, 9300m, 5030e, 10p xp-
You have recovered equilibrium. (3.863s)
7552h, 9300m, 5030e, 10p exp-
[Autocuring]: Curing 'fallen' with 'stand'.
You stand up and stretch your arms out wide.
You have cured sprawled.
You may eat another purity dust wafer.
You may take another puff of soothing steam.
Yellow smoke leaks out of Yendor's ears.
A muscular, striped brown stag with brown wings's eyes glow a soft, pale blue as he stares at Yendor
, who smiles dully and peaceably nods his head. (1.668s) (1.743s)
7552h, 9300m, 5030e, 10p ex-
Vefai stares at Yendor with a burning intensity.
7552h, 9300m, 5030e, 10p ex-
Yendor sips a potion of allheale from a sombre vial of thorns veiled in shadow.
7552h, 9300m, 5030e, 10p ex-
[Autocuring]: Curing 'spiritual affliction' with 'smoke steam'.
You take a long drag off an iridescent pearl pipe.
As you take a puff upon your steam pipe, a sense of peace overtakes your consciousness.
A strange vibration prevents you from healing auric ailments.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'low ego' with 'eat sparkleberry'.
You eat a sparkleberry.
You feel your health, mana and ego replenished.
Yendor sips lucidity slush from a sombre vial of thorns veiled in shadow.
Yendor eats a wafer of purity dust.
Yendor takes a long drag off his pipe.
Yendor's face looks at peace for a moment.
Yendor's illusory doppleganger completely absorbs the damage.
A pained expression comes over Yendor's face.
7800h, 9300m, 5510e, 10p ex-(+248h, 3.2%, +480e, 8.3%) ao
order companion kill avurekhos
You order a celestial archangel to kill Avurekhos.
A celestial archangel obeys your command.
7800h, 9300m, 5510e, 10p ex-
A fetid cold surrounds Yendor who shudders.
The cold of the grave seeps into your bones, causing you to shudder.
You feel less warm as the fire potion is stripped from you.
The mark on your body darkens.
7800h, 9300m, 5510e, 10p ex-(sip fire)
Avurekhos sips a potion of mana from a shimmering rainbow vial.
In a swift, fluid motion, Eadei springs up from his hands to land crouched on his feet.
Eadei reads a scroll.
Yendor sips a potion of bromides from a sombre vial of thorns veiled in shadow.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'internal affliction' with 'eat dust'.
You eat a wafer of purity dust.
The mark fades completely from your body.
7800h, 9300m, 5510e, 10p ex-
You take a drink of a potion of fire from a clover-inscribed vial of gleaming coral.
A feeling of comfortable warmth spreads over you.
7800h, 9300m, 5510e, 10p ex-ao
order companion kill avurekhos
A celestial archangel is already hostile towards Avurekhos.
7800h, 9300m, 5510e, 10p ex-
Eadei stares at Yendor with a burning intensity.
7800h, 9300m, 5510e, 10p ex-
Eadei plays a darkly-feathered violin and directs the ominous notes towards Yendor.
A strange green hue flashes over Yendor's face.
7800h, 9300m, 5510e, 10p ex-
Avurekhos stands up and stretches his arms out wide.
7800h, 9300m, 5510e, 10p ex-
You spring into sudden motion, your legs moving stiffly of their own accord in interweaving steps,
compelled by the minuet ringing through the air.
Yendor springs into sudden motion, his legs moving stiffly of their own accord in interweaving steps
in time with the minuet ringing through the air.
The clarity of Eadei's aureolin melody attacks your senses with the unforgiving glare of a golden
morning.
Your will to harm anything leaves you.
Swirling lights illuminate your body.
The clarity of Eadei's aureolin melody takes hold of Yendor, evoking thoughts of a golden morning's
unforgiving glare.
7800h, 9300m, 5510e, 10p e-
Yendor sips a potion of fire from a draconic vial of shifting colour.
7800h, 9300m, 5510e, 10p e-
You may drink more lucidity slush potion.
7800h, 9300m, 5510e, 10p e-abso
contemplate avurekhos
You may take another puff of soothing steam.
7800h, 9300m, 5510e, 10p e-
[Autocuring]: Curing 'spiritual affliction' with 'smoke steam'.
You take a long drag off an iridescent pearl pipe.
As you take a puff upon your steam pipe, a sense of peace overtakes your consciousness.
A strange vibration prevents you from healing auric ailments.
The glow illuminating you fades away.
Yendor eats a wafer of purity dust.
Yendor takes a long drag off his pipe.
Yendor's face looks at peace for a moment.
Yendor's illusory doppleganger completely absorbs the damage.
Green smoke leaks out of Yendor's ears.
7552h, 9200m, 5410e, 10p e-(-248h, 3.2%, -100m, 1.1%, -100e, 1.7%)
You must regain balance first.
7552h, 9200m, 5410e, 10p e-
Yendor takes a long drag off his pipe.
7552h, 9200m, 5410e, 10p e-
You may eat another purity dust wafer.
7552h, 9200m, 5410e, 10p e-
You feel an aura of rebounding surround you.
7552h, 9200m, 5410e, 10p e-
You have recovered balance on all limbs. (0.859s)
7552h, 9200m, 5410e, 10p ex-
Elarin's moontear blossoms dance amongst his branches as they pour silvery pollen down on Yendor,
causing him to sway dangerously.
7552h, 9200m, 5410e, 10p ex-
Yendor takes some salve from a vial and rubs it on his head.
7552h, 9200m, 5410e, 10p ex-
Green smoke leaks out of Yendor's ears.
7552h, 9200m, 5410e, 10p ex-
Elarin stares at Yendor with a burning intensity.
7552h, 9200m, 5410e, 10p ex-
Vefai shivers in terror at Yendor's presence.
Eadei shivers in terror at Yendor's presence.
Avurekhos shivers in terror at Yendor's presence.
Elarin shivers in terror at Yendor's presence.
Eadei stares at Yendor with a burning intensity.
7552h, 9200m, 5410e, 10p ex-abso
contemplate avurekhos
Elarin stares at Yendor with a burning intensity.
7552h, 9200m, 5410e, 10p ex-
You may drink another health, mana, or bromide potion.
You may take another puff of soothing steam.
7552h, 9200m, 5410e, 10p ex-
[Autocuring]: Curing 'spiritual affliction' with 'smoke steam'.
You take a long drag off an iridescent pearl pipe.
As you take a puff upon your steam pipe, a sense of peace overtakes your consciousness.
A strange vibration prevents you from healing auric ailments.
You are capable of offensive acts once more.
Yendor takes a long drag off his pipe.
Yendor's face looks at peace for a moment.
Yendor's illusory doppleganger completely absorbs the damage.
Green smoke leaks out of Yendor's ears.
7304h, 9100m, 5310e, 10p ex-(-248h, 3.2%, -100m, 1.1%, -100e, 1.7%)
Avurekhos's mana stands at 6248/6360. *** Target is at 98% mana! ***
chant amissio avurekhos
Avurekhos is operating in normal time.
Avurekhos is not insane.
7304h, 9050m, 5310e, 10p ex-(-50m, 0.5%)
Elarin lovingly scratches his armpit.
7304h, 9050m, 5310e, 10p ex-
Elarin stares at Yendor with a burning intensity.
7304h, 9050m, 5310e, 10p ex-
Your aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
Chanting the words of Amissio, you whisper the name of Avurekhos into air, sapping the very essence
out of his pores.
7304h, 9176m, 5310e, 10p x-(smoke 235481)(+126m, 1.4%)
Elarin stares at Yendor with a burning intensity.
7304h, 9176m, 5310e, 10p x-
Elarin stares at Yendor with a burning intensity.
7304h, 9176m, 5310e, 10p x-
Elarin stares at Yendor with a burning intensity.
7304h, 9176m, 5310e, 10p x-
Elarin stares at Yendor with a burning intensity.
7304h, 9176m, 5310e, 10p x-
Avurekhos eats a sparkleberry.
Elarin sips a potion of mana from a ghostly vial of ancestral spirits.
7304h, 9176m, 5310e, 10p x-
You take a long drag off a star-etched moonstone pipe.
7304h, 9176m, 5310e, 10p x-abso
contemplate avurekhos
Unthinking terror seizes your mind as Avurekhos looms up before you, his visage nightmarish and
impossibly powerful.
You must regain equilibrium first.
A sudden primal fear grips your heart.
Yendor shivers in terror at Avurekhos's presence.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'fear' with 'compose'.
There is nothing to fear but fear itself. (0s)
7304h, 9176m, 5310e, 10p x-
You must regain equilibrium first.
7304h, 9176m, 5310e, 10p x-
Staring intently at the air before her, Vefai breathes out a cloud of sparkling vapour.
An ethereal dreambeast coalesces in the air and snarls.
7304h, 9176m, 5310e, 10p x-
An ethereal dreambeast briefly flickers out of existence.
Whipping translucent tentacles forward, an ethereal dreambeast briefly materializes in the air and
latches onto Yendor, leaving him looking weak and shaken.
Green smoke leaks out of Yendor's ears.
Yendor sips a potion of mana from a sombre vial of thorns veiled in shadow.
Yendor eats a sprig of chervil.
7304h, 9176m, 5310e, 10p x-
Yendor leaps into the air and launches a flying kick at Eadei.
Yendor connects.
A pair of mechanical guns whirr suddenly and unfold from the shoulders of Yendor's ensemble,
peppering Eadei with a barrage of tiny metallic slugs.
Eadei's illusory doppleganger completely absorbs the damage.
A puff of coal dust erupts from the forceful impact of Yendor's kick, surrounding Eadei.
Eadei deftly manages to remain standing.
7304h, 9176m, 5310e, 10p x-
Vefai's bluebell flowers quiver and trickle yellow pollen down upon Yendor, the light in his eyes
dimming.
Vefai's horned lily flowers sway in her eaves, releasing a trickle of orange pollen down upon Yendor
. With a groan Yendor's body goes slack.
Vefai's moontear blossoms dance amongst her branches as they pour silvery pollen down on Yendor,
causing him to sway dangerously.
Vefai's faeblossom flowers whistle in an ethereal breeze as they spray Yendor with bright green
pollen which turns to a sticky slush when it touches him.
7304h, 9176m, 5310e, 10p x-
Avurekhos kneels onto one knee, demonstrating his humility and respect.
7304h, 9176m, 5310e, 10p x-
Yendor reads a scroll.
7304h, 9176m, 5310e, 10p x-
Avurekhos stands up and stretches his arms out wide.
7304h, 9176m, 5310e, 10p x-abso
contemplate avurekhos
You may take another puff of soothing steam.
7304h, 9176m, 5310e, 10p x-
Avurekhos strikes at Yendor's left leg with a molten-steel dreadlord hammer.
Yendor's illusory doppleganger completely absorbs the damage.
7304h, 9176m, 5310e, 10p x-
Avurekhos strikes at Yendor's left leg with a molten-steel dreadlord hammer.
Yendor's illusory doppleganger completely absorbs the damage.
7304h, 9176m, 5310e, 10p x-
You must regain equilibrium first.
7304h, 9176m, 5310e, 10p x-
Yendor takes a long drag off his pipe.
Yendor's face looks at peace for a moment.
Yendor's illusory doppleganger completely absorbs the damage.
Green smoke leaks out of Yendor's ears.
Green smoke leaks out of Yendor's ears.
7304h, 9176m, 5310e, 10p x-
Yendor takes a long drag off his pipe.
7304h, 9176m, 5310e, 10p x-
Yendor takes some salve from a vial and rubs it on his head.
Green smoke leaks out of Yendor's ears.
7304h, 9176m, 5310e, 10p x-
Eadei stares at Yendor with a burning intensity.
7304h, 9176m, 5310e, 10p x-
Eadei plays a darkly-feathered violin and directs the ominous notes towards Yendor.
A strange green hue flashes over Yendor's face.
7304h, 9176m, 5310e, 10p x-
Elarin's bluebell flowers quiver and trickle yellow pollen down upon Yendor, the light in his eyes
dimming.
7304h, 9176m, 5310e, 10p x-
Bellowing a thunderous war cry, your archangel smites Avurekhos with a ball of holy flame.
Your archangel's eyes shoot forth beams of holy light that strike Avurekhos, whose body quakes upon
the impact.
7304h, 9176m, 5310e, 10p x-
Eadei sips a potion of mana from a bloodstone vial.
Avurekhos takes some salve from a vial and rubs it on his body.
Avurekhos eats a wafer of purity dust.
Avurekhos takes a long drag off his pipe.
Yendor sips lucidity slush from a sombre vial of thorns veiled in shadow.
Yendor eats a wafer of purity dust.
7304h, 9176m, 5310e, 10p x-abso
contemplate avurekhos
You must regain equilibrium first.
7304h, 9176m, 5310e, 10p x-
Elarin stares at Yendor with a burning intensity.
7304h, 9176m, 5310e, 10p x-
You may eat another herb that gives the sparkleberry effect.
7304h, 9176m, 5310e, 10p x-
Elarin stares at Yendor with a burning intensity.
7304h, 9176m, 5310e, 10p x-abso
contemplate avurekhos
Staring intently at the air before him, Elarin breathes out a cloud of sparkling vapour.
A haunt slowly coalesces in the air.
7304h, 9176m, 5310e, 10p x-
Green smoke leaks out of Yendor's ears.
7304h, 9176m, 5310e, 10p x-
You must regain equilibrium first.
7304h, 9176m, 5310e, 10p x-abso
contemplate avurekhos
You must regain equilibrium first.
7304h, 9176m, 5310e, 10p x-
Eadei stares at Yendor with a burning intensity.
7304h, 9176m, 5310e, 10p x-
Eadei points a clover-etched ruby brooch at Yendor, and sparks fly out of it.
Sticky strands of webbing spray out to cover Yendor.
7304h, 9176m, 5310e, 10p x-
Green smoke leaks out of Yendor's ears.
Yendor takes some salve from a vial and rubs it on his left leg.
Yendor takes a long drag off his pipe.
Yendor's face looks at peace for a moment.
Green smoke leaks out of Yendor's ears.
7304h, 9176m, 5310e, 10p x-
You have recovered equilibrium. (3.775s)
7304h, 9176m, 5310e, 10p ex-abso
contemplate avurekhos
Avurekhos's mana stands at 5896/6360. *** Target is at 93% mana! ***
chant amissio avurekhos
Avurekhos is operating in normal time.
Avurekhos is not insane.
7304h, 9126m, 5310e, 10p ex-(-50m, 0.5%)
A shadow-wreathed cubix appears hovering in the air. Through a complex series of shifting shapes and
patterns, it unfolds into a sheet that improbably reveals Enadonella and then folds back up into her
hands.
Looking ready to take on the world, a fluffy mauve llama enters from the ether.
7304h, 9126m, 5310e, 10p ex-
Chanting the words of Amissio, you whisper the name of Avurekhos into air, sapping the very essence
out of his pores.
7304h, 9252m, 5310e, 10p x-(+126m, 1.4%)
Elarin sips a potion of mana from a ghostly vial of ancestral spirits.
Avurekhos sips a potion of mana from a shimmering rainbow vial.
7304h, 9252m, 5310e, 10p x-
Yendor sips a potion of mana from a sombre vial of thorns veiled in shadow.
7304h, 9252m, 5310e, 10p x-
Minkahmet recharges a Scroll of Protection from an energy cube.
7304h, 9252m, 5310e, 10p x-
Avurekhos strikes at Yendor's right leg with a molten-steel dreadlord hammer.
7304h, 9252m, 5310e, 10p x-
Avurekhos strikes at Yendor's right leg with a molten-steel dreadlord hammer.
Yendor's illusory doppleganger completely absorbs the damage.
7304h, 9252m, 5310e, 10p x-
The rhythms of the rubato cause the air around you to buckle and shift as time itself warps in your
presence, wracking your body with pain.
Time warps around you.
A surge of domotheos justice energy rises around you and then slams into Eadei.
Eadei's illusory doppleganger completely absorbs the damage.
The illusion cast by Enadonella's pristine dove mask ripples and falls away, revealing her.
The air about Enadonella buckles and shifts as she gives an agonising, silent scream, time warping
about her form.
The air about Yendor buckles and shifts as he gives an agonising, silent scream, time warping about
his form.
The oscillating notes of the violet vibrato ring maddeningly through your skull, causing you to
clutch your head as your faculties elude you.
You are afflicted with an unknown affliction.
Enadonella suddenly clutches at her head, uttering a low, insensate groan.
Yendor suddenly clutches at his head, uttering a low, insensate groan.
The deafening notes bring you to your knees, reverberating endlessly within your skull.
You are afflicted with sprawled.
The deafening notes bring Enadonella to her knees.
The deafening notes bring Yendor to his knees. (10.789s)
7151h, 9252m, 5310e, 10p xp-(-153h, 2.0%)
[Autocuring]: Curing 'mental affliction' with 'sip lucidity'.
You take a drink of lucidity slush from a glowing beryl vial.
Your nerves suddenly calm down.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'internal affliction' with 'eat dust'.
You eat a wafer of purity dust.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'spiritual affliction' with 'smoke steam'.
You take a long drag off an iridescent pearl pipe.
As you take a puff upon your steam pipe, a sense of peace overtakes your consciousness.
A strange vibration prevents you from healing auric ailments.
Time no longer warps around you.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'low health' with 'sip health'.
You take a drink of a potion of healing from a glowing beryl vial.
The potion heals and soothes you.
In a swift, fluid motion, Enadonella springs up from her hands to land crouched on her feet.
Enadonella takes a long drag off her pipe.
Enadonella's face looks at peace for a moment.
Yendor sips lucidity slush from a sombre vial of thorns veiled in shadow.
Yendor eats a wafer of purity dust.
Green smoke leaks out of Yendor's ears.
7800h, 9152m, 5210e, 10p xp-(+649h, 8.3%, -100m, 1.1%, -100e, 1.7%)
Yendor takes a long drag off his pipe.
Yendor's face looks at peace for a moment.
Yendor's illusory doppleganger completely absorbs the damage.
Green smoke leaks out of Yendor's ears.
7800h, 9300m, 5500e, 10p xp-(+148m, 1.6%, +290e, 5.0%)
Enadonella sips lucidity slush from a glittering jade vial of jewelled leaves.
7800h, 9300m, 5500e, 10p xp-
Enadonella takes a long drag off her pipe.
7800h, 9300m, 5500e, 10p xp-
In a swift, fluid motion, Yendor springs up from his hands to land crouched on his feet.
Yendor takes some salve from a vial and rubs it on his right leg.
Enadonella sips a potion of healing from a glittering jade vial of jewelled leaves.
7800h, 9300m, 5500e, 10p xp-
Enadonella sips a potion of mana from a glittering jade vial of jewelled leaves.
7800h, 9300m, 5500e, 10p xp-abso
contemplate avurekhos
Elarin's horned lily flowers sway in his eaves, releasing a trickle of orange pollen down upon
Yendor. With a groan Yendor's body goes slack.
7800h, 9300m, 5500e, 10p xp-
You may drink more lucidity slush potion.
7800h, 9300m, 5500e, 10p xp-
You must regain equilibrium first.
7800h, 9300m, 5500e, 10p xp-
You feel an aura of rebounding surround you.
7800h, 9300m, 5500e, 10p xp-
Minkahmet bows his head in prayer and is surrounded by a nimbus of light. He places a hand upon the
shoulder of a celestial archangel, whose eyes briefly flare with a blinding luminescence.
7800h, 9300m, 5500e, 10p xp-
Minkahmet stands an Aeon tarot on his palm and blows it at Avurekhos.
7800h, 9300m, 5500e, 10p xp-
Green smoke leaks out of Yendor's ears.
A muscular, striped brown stag with brown wings's eyes glow a soft, pale blue as he stares at Yendor
, who smiles dully and peaceably nods his head.
7800h, 9300m, 5500e, 10p xp-
Vefai stares at Yendor with a burning intensity.
7800h, 9300m, 5500e, 10p xp-
Yendor sips lucidity slush from a sombre vial of thorns veiled in shadow.
Avurekhos sips quicksilver from a diamond vial.
7800h, 9300m, 5500e, 10p xp-
An ethereal dreambeast briefly flickers out of existence.
Whipping translucent tentacles forward, an ethereal dreambeast briefly materializes in the air and
latches onto Yendor, leaving him looking weak and shaken.
Green smoke leaks out of Yendor's ears.
7800h, 9300m, 5500e, 10p xp-abso
contemplate avurekhos
You may eat another purity dust wafer.
You may take another puff of soothing steam.
An ethereal dreambeast briefly flickers out of existence.
Whipping translucent tentacles forward, an ethereal dreambeast briefly materializes in the air and
latches onto Yendor, leaving him looking weak and shaken.
Green smoke leaks out of Yendor's ears.
7800h, 9300m, 5500e, 10p xp-
[Autocuring]: Curing 'spiritual affliction' with 'smoke steam'.
You take a long drag off an iridescent pearl pipe.
As you take a puff upon your steam pipe, a sense of peace overtakes your consciousness.
A strange vibration prevents you from healing auric ailments.
Yendor eats a wafer of purity dust.
Yendor eats a sprig of chervil.
7552h, 9200m, 5400e, 10p xp-(-248h, 3.2%, -100m, 1.1%, -100e, 1.7%)
A pained expression comes over Yendor's face.
7552h, 9200m, 5400e, 10p xp-
You must regain equilibrium first.
7552h, 9200m, 5400e, 10p xp-
Green smoke leaks out of Yendor's ears.
7552h, 9200m, 5400e, 10p xp-
Green smoke leaks out of Yendor's ears.
Mina, the giant butterfly's eyes glow a soft, pale blue as she stares at Yendor, who smiles dully
and peaceably nods his head.
7552h, 9200m, 5400e, 10p xp-
Elarin stares at Yendor with a burning intensity.
7552h, 9200m, 5400e, 10p xp-
Elarin gives up a round of applause.
7552h, 9200m, 5400e, 10p xp-abso
contemplate avurekhos
Yendor takes a long drag off his pipe.
Yendor's face looks at peace for a moment.
Green smoke leaks out of Yendor's ears.
7552h, 9200m, 5400e, 10p xp-
You must regain equilibrium first.
7552h, 9200m, 5400e, 10p xp-
Elarin stares at Yendor with a burning intensity.
7552h, 9200m, 5400e, 10p xp-
A pained expression comes over Yendor's face.
7552h, 9200m, 5400e, 10p xp-
Eadei stares at Yendor with a burning intensity.
7552h, 9200m, 5400e, 10p xp-
Eadei points a clover-etched ruby brooch at Yendor, and sparks fly out of it.
Sticky strands of webbing spray out to cover Yendor.
7552h, 9200m, 5400e, 10p xp-
Crocuta, the Bloodthirsty Hyena begins to follow Yendor obediently.
7552h, 9200m, 5400e, 10p xp-
Yendor's Bloodstone Wings of the Smoking Lion flap gracefully through the air, surrounded by
shimmering sparks.
7552h, 9200m, 5400e, 10p xp-
Green smoke leaks out of Yendor's ears.
Yendor sips lucidity slush from a sombre vial of thorns veiled in shadow.
7552h, 9200m, 5400e, 10p xp-abso
contemplate avurekhos
(The Crux): Minkahmet says, "I have engaged the enemy at The Higher Planar Fulcrux (v6184)"
7552h, 9200m, 5400e, 10p xp-
You must regain equilibrium first.
7552h, 9200m, 5400e, 10p xp-
Yendor takes some salve from a vial and rubs it on his right arm.
7552h, 9200m, 5400e, 10p xp-
You have recovered equilibrium. (3.838s)
7552h, 9200m, 5400e, 10p exp-(diag)
A haunt flicks a mote at Enadonella.
The mote sinks into her aura, which darkens with ugly splotches.
7552h, 9200m, 5400e, 10p exp-
You may take another puff of soothing steam.
7552h, 9200m, 5400e, 10p exp-
Enadonella springs into sudden motion, her legs moving stiffly of their own accord in interweaving
steps in time with the minuet ringing through the air.
You spring into sudden motion, your legs moving stiffly of their own accord in interweaving steps,
compelled by the minuet ringing through the air.
Yendor springs into sudden motion, his legs moving stiffly of their own accord in interweaving steps
in time with the minuet ringing through the air.
The clarity of Eadei's aureolin melody takes hold of Enadonella, evoking thoughts of a golden
morning's unforgiving glare.
The clarity of Eadei's aureolin melody attacks your senses with the unforgiving glare of a golden
morning.
Swirling lights illuminate your body.
Your will to harm anything leaves you.
The clarity of Eadei's aureolin melody takes hold of Yendor, evoking thoughts of a golden morning's
unforgiving glare.
7552h, 9200m, 5400e, 10p ep-abso
contemplate avurekhos
Enadonella sips lucidity slush from a glittering jade vial of jewelled leaves.
Enadonella eats a wafer of purity dust.
Enadonella takes a long drag off her pipe.
Enadonella's face looks at peace for a moment.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'spiritual affliction' with 'smoke steam'.
You take a long drag off an iridescent pearl pipe.
As you take a puff upon your steam pipe, a sense of peace overtakes your consciousness.
A surge of domotheos justice energy rises around you and then slams into Eadei.
Eadei's illusory doppleganger completely absorbs the damage.
A strange vibration prevents you from healing auric ailments.
The glow illuminating you fades away.
Yendor eats a wafer of purity dust.
Yendor sips a potion of bromides from a sombre vial of thorns veiled in shadow.
7304h, 9100m, 5300e, 10p ep-(-248h, 3.2%, -100m, 1.1%, -100e, 1.7%)
You must regain balance first.
7304h, 9100m, 5300e, 10p ep-
You must regain balance first.
7304h, 9100m, 5300e, 10p ep-
Enadonella sips lucidity slush from a glittering jade vial of jewelled leaves.
7304h, 9100m, 5300e, 10p ep-
A haunt flicks a mote at Yendor.
The mote sinks into his aura, which darkens with ugly splotches.

7304h, 9100m, 5300e, 10p ep-
You belch softly under your breath, ready to quaff another brew.
7304h, 9100m, 5300e, 10p ep-(sip blacktea)
Yendor sips lucidity slush from a sombre vial of thorns veiled in shadow.
7304h, 9100m, 5300e, 10p ep-
The cold of the grave seeps into your bones, causing you to shudder.
You feel less warm as the fire potion is stripped from you.
The mark on your body darkens.
A fetid cold surrounds Enadonella who shudders.
A fetid cold surrounds Yendor who shudders.
7304h, 9100m, 5300e, 10p ep-(sip fire)
You take a drink of black tea from a clover-inscribed vial of gleaming moonstone.
Your blood surges as the black tea enters your system.
7304h, 9100m, 5300e, 10p ep-
Enadonella sips a potion of mana from a glittering jade vial of jewelled leaves.
7304h, 9100m, 5300e, 10p ep-
You take a drink of a potion of fire from a clover-inscribed vial of gleaming coral.
A feeling of comfortable warmth spreads over you.
7304h, 9100m, 5300e, 10p ep-
[Autocuring]: Curing 'internal affliction' with 'eat dust'.
You eat a wafer of purity dust.
The mark fades completely from your body.
7304h, 9100m, 5300e, 10p ep-
Enadonella takes a long drag off her pipe.
7304h, 9100m, 5300e, 10p ep-abso
contemplate avurekhos
Yendor's Bloodstone Wings of the Smoking Lion flap gracefully through the air, surrounded by
shimmering sparks.
7304h, 9100m, 5300e, 10p ep-
Yendor takes a long drag off his pipe.
Yendor's face looks at peace for a moment.
Green smoke leaks out of Yendor's ears.
Yendor reads a scroll.
7304h, 9100m, 5300e, 10p ep-
Yendor's Bloodstone Wings of the Smoking Lion flap gracefully through the air, surrounded by
shimmering sparks.
7304h, 9100m, 5300e, 10p ep-
You must regain balance first.
7304h, 9100m, 5300e, 10p ep-
You may drink another health, mana, or bromide potion.
7304h, 9100m, 5300e, 10p ep-
You have recovered balance on all limbs. (1.02s)
7304h, 9100m, 5300e, 10p exp-(diag)
Enadonella sips a potion of fire from an iron-plated industrial vial.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'fallen' with 'stand'.
You stand up and stretch your arms out wide.
You have cured sprawled. (4.169s) (4.184s)
7304h, 9100m, 5300e, 10p ex-
Yendor's Bloodstone Wings of the Smoking Lion flap gracefully through the air, surrounded by
shimmering sparks.
7304h, 9100m, 5300e, 10p ex-
You are:
unable to be masochistic.
an insomniac.
pacified. (currently ignored)
You have 2 afflictions. (4.352s) (42.919s) (15.141s) (15.141s) (40.367s) (38.935s) (41.696s) (40.875s)
7304h, 9100m, 5300e, 10p x-abso
contemplate avurekhos
You must regain equilibrium first.
7304h, 9100m, 5300e, 10p x-
Enadonella sips a potion of fire from an iron-plated industrial vial.
7304h, 9100m, 5300e, 10p x-
You may drink more lucidity slush potion.
You may take another puff of soothing steam.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'spiritual affliction' with 'smoke steam'.
You take a long drag off an iridescent pearl pipe.
As you take a puff upon your steam pipe, a sense of peace overtakes your consciousness.
A strange vibration prevents you from healing auric ailments.
You are capable of offensive acts once more.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'low ego' with 'sip bromides'.
You take a drink of a potion of bromides from a beryl vial.
Ah, the soothing bromides help strengthen your ego.
Enadonella eats a wafer of purity dust.
Enadonella takes a long drag off her pipe.
Enadonella's face looks at peace for a moment.
7056h, 9000m, 5800e, 10p x-(-248h, 3.2%, -100m, 1.1%, +500e, 8.6%)
You have recovered equilibrium. (0.499s)
7056h, 9000m, 5800e, 10p ex-
Enadonella sips a potion of mana from a glittering jade vial of jewelled leaves.
7056h, 9000m, 5800e, 10p ex-
Enadonella plays a rusted viola, striking a single perfect note that lingers in the air and builds
in strength.
7056h, 9000m, 5800e, 10p ex-abso
contemplate avurekhos
You may eat another purity dust wafer.
7056h, 9000m, 5800e, 10p ex-
Your archangel flings a cobalt blue disc at Avurekhos, which envelops him in a field of crackling
energy.
Bowing her head and crossing her arms, your archangel sends a bolt of topaz light at Avurekhos,
which sinks deep into his skull and makes him reel backwards.
7056h, 9000m, 5800e, 10p ex-
Unthinking terror seizes your mind as Avurekhos looms up before you, his visage nightmarish and
impossibly powerful.
The magical defences of the Grand Province of Hallifax prevent your entry.
A sudden primal fear grips your heart.
Enadonella shivers in terror at Avurekhos's presence.
7056h, 9000m, 5800e, 10p ex-
Avurekhos eats a wafer of purity dust.
Avurekhos takes a long drag off his pipe.
Avurekhos sips a potion of healing from a shimmering rainbow vial.
Avurekhos eats a sparkleberry.
Avurekhos reads a scroll.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'fear' with 'compose'.
There is nothing to fear but fear itself. (0.077s)
7056h, 9000m, 5800e, 10p ex-
Enadonella takes a long drag off her pipe.
7056h, 9000m, 5800e, 10p ex-
Avurekhos's mana stands at 6360/6360. *** Target is at 100% mana! ***
chant amissio avurekhos
Avurekhos is operating in normal time.
Avurekhos is not insane.
7056h, 8950m, 5800e, 10p ex-(-50m, 0.5%)
Avurekhos sips a potion of healing from a shimmering rainbow vial.
7056h, 8950m, 5800e, 10p ex-
Avurekhos sips a potion of allheale from a shimmering rainbow vial.
7056h, 8950m, 5800e, 10p ex-
Your aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
Chanting the words of Amissio, you whisper the name of Avurekhos into air, sapping the very essence
out of his pores.
7056h, 9076m, 5800e, 10p x-(smoke 235481)(+126m, 1.4%)
You take a long drag off a star-etched moonstone pipe.
Your pipe goes dark as the last of its contents burn up.
7056h, 9076m, 5800e, 10p x-abso
contemplate avurekhos
You must regain equilibrium first.
7056h, 9076m, 5800e, 10p x-
You may take another puff of soothing steam.
7056h, 9076m, 5800e, 10p x-
Bellowing a thunderous war cry, a celestial archangel smites Avurekhos with a ball of holy flame.
A celestial archangel's eyes shoot forth beams of holy light that strike Avurekhos, whose body
quakes upon the impact.
The overwhelming power of a celestial archangel forces Avurekhos to humbly kneel down.
7056h, 9076m, 5800e, 10p x-
Enadonella takes a long drag off her pipe.
Enadonella's face looks at peace for a moment.
7056h, 9076m, 5800e, 10p x-
Enadonella sips a potion of mana from a glittering jade vial of jewelled leaves.
7056h, 9076m, 5800e, 10p x-
Enadonella sips a potion of mana from a glittering jade vial of jewelled leaves.
7056h, 9076m, 5800e, 10p x-
Minkahmet brands Avurekhos a heretic for his crimes against the Light.
7056h, 9076m, 5800e, 10p x-
(The Crux): Minkahmet says, "Avurekhos IS A HERETIC!"
7056h, 9076m, 5800e, 10p x-
Minkahmet reads a scroll.
7056h, 9076m, 5800e, 10p x-
Minkahmet recharges a Scroll of Healing from an energy cube.
7056h, 9076m, 5800e, 10p x-
Enadonella sips a potion of mana from a glittering jade vial of jewelled leaves.
7056h, 9076m, 5800e, 10p x-
Enadonella sips a potion of mana from a glittering jade vial of jewelled leaves.
7056h, 9076m, 5800e, 10p x-
Enadonella plays a rusted viola, striking a single perfect note that lingers in the air and builds
in strength.
7056h, 9076m, 5800e, 10p x-
Avurekhos eats a wafer of purity dust.
Avurekhos takes a long drag off his pipe.
7056h, 9076m, 5800e, 10p x-
Enadonella sips a potion of mana from a glittering jade vial of jewelled leaves.
7056h, 9076m, 5800e, 10p x-
Enadonella sips a potion of mana from a glittering jade vial of jewelled leaves.
7056h, 9076m, 5800e, 10p x-
Enadonella sips a potion of mana from a glittering jade vial of jewelled leaves.
7056h, 9076m, 5800e, 10p x-
Avurekhos sips green tea from a diamond vial.
7056h, 9076m, 5800e, 10p x-
Enadonella sips a potion of mana from a glittering jade vial of jewelled leaves.
7056h, 9076m, 5800e, 10p x-
You may drink another health, mana, or bromide potion.
7056h, 9076m, 5800e, 10p x-
A haunt flicks a mote at Enadonella.
The mote sinks into her aura, which darkens with ugly splotches.
7056h, 9076m, 5800e, 10p x-
Enadonella kneels onto one knee, demonstrating her humility and respect.
Enadonella takes a long drag off her pipe.
Enadonella's face looks at peace for a moment.
7056h, 9076m, 5800e, 10p x-
In a swift, fluid motion, Enadonella springs up from her hands to land crouched on her feet.
Enadonella sips lucidity slush from a glittering jade vial of jewelled leaves.
Enadonella eats a wafer of purity dust.
Enadonella sips a potion of bromides from a glittering jade vial of jewelled leaves.
7056h, 9076m, 5800e, 10p x-
Eadei stares at Enadonella with a burning intensity.
7056h, 9076m, 5800e, 10p x-
Eadei plays a darkly-feathered violin and directs the ominous notes towards Enadonella.
A strange green hue flashes over Enadonella's face.
7056h, 9076m, 5800e, 10p x-
You have recovered equilibrium.
Enadonella sips a potion of mana from a glittering jade vial of jewelled leaves. (3.868s)
7056h, 9076m, 5800e, 10p ex-(outr faeleaf|put faeleaf in 235481)
Avurekhos sips a potion of mana from a shimmering rainbow vial.
7056h, 9076m, 5800e, 10p ex-
You remove 1 faeleaf, bringing the total in the rift to 274.
7056h, 9076m, 5800e, 10p ex-
You fill your pipe with a stalk of faeleaf.
7056h, 9076m, 5800e, 10p ex-
Enadonella sips lucidity slush from a glittering jade vial of jewelled leaves.
7056h, 9076m, 5800e, 10p ex-
Green smoke leaks out of Enadonella's ears.
7056h, 9076m, 5800e, 10p ex-abso
contemplate avurekhos
You take a long drag off a star-etched moonstone pipe.
7056h, 9076m, 5800e, 10p ex-
Avurekhos's mana stands at 6105/6360. *** Target is at 96% mana! ***
chant amissio avurekhos
Avurekhos is operating in normal time.
Avurekhos is not insane.
7056h, 9026m, 5800e, 10p ex-(-50m, 0.5%)
Enadonella takes a long drag off her pipe.
7056h, 9026m, 5800e, 10p ex-
Chanting the words of Amissio, you whisper the name of Avurekhos into air, sapping the very essence
out of his pores.
7056h, 9152m, 5800e, 10p x-(+126m, 1.4%)
Minkahmet throws a Lovers tarot at Avurekhos and as it strikes true, a look of hopeless, star
-crossed love crosses his face.
7056h, 9152m, 5800e, 10p x-
Avurekhos takes a long drag off his pipe.
The air about Enadonella buckles and shifts as she gives an agonising, silent scream, time warping
about her form.
The rhythms of the rubato cause the air around you to buckle and shift as time itself warps in your
presence, wracking your body with pain.
Time warps around you.
Enadonella suddenly clutches at her head, uttering a low, insensate groan.
The oscillating notes of the violet vibrato ring maddeningly through your skull, causing you to
clutch your head as your faculties elude you.
Your enhanced vivaciousness repels epilepsy.
The deafening notes bring Enadonella to her knees.
Enadonella deftly manages to remain standing.
The deafening notes bring you to your knees, reverberating endlessly within your skull.
You are afflicted with sprawled.
6903h, 9152m, 5800e, 10p xp-(-153h, 2.0%)
Enadonella sips lucidity slush from a glittering jade vial of jewelled leaves.
Enadonella takes a long drag off her pipe.
Enadonella's face looks at peace for a moment.
Green smoke leaks out of Enadonella's ears.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'spiritual affliction' with 'smoke steam'.
You take a long drag off an iridescent pearl pipe.
As you take a puff upon your steam pipe, a sense of peace overtakes your consciousness.
A strange vibration prevents you from healing auric ailments.
Time no longer warps around you.
Avurekhos eats a wafer of purity dust.
7045h, 9200m, 5700e, 10p xp-(+142h, 1.8%, +48m, 0.5%, -100e, 1.7%)
Enadonella takes a long drag off her pipe.
7045h, 9200m, 5700e, 10p xp-abso
contemplate avurekhos
Enadonella eats a wafer of purity dust.
You must regain equilibrium first.
7045h, 9200m, 5700e, 10p xp-
Eadei stares at Enadonella with a burning intensity.
7045h, 9200m, 5700e, 10p xp-
Eadei points a clover-etched ruby brooch at Enadonella, and sparks fly out of it.
Sticky strands of webbing spray out to cover Enadonella.
7045h, 9200m, 5700e, 10p xp-
Green smoke leaks out of Enadonella's ears.
7045h, 9200m, 5700e, 10p xp-abso
contemplate avurekhos
Avurekhos has writhed free of his entanglement.
7045h, 9200m, 5700e, 10p xp-
Avurekhos stands up and stretches his arms out wide.
7045h, 9200m, 5700e, 10p xp-
You must regain equilibrium first.
7045h, 9200m, 5700e, 10p xp-
Enadonella sips a potion of mana from a glittering jade vial of jewelled leaves.
7045h, 9200m, 5700e, 10p xp-
You breathe a sigh of relief as the reverberating ringing note here fades away.
7045h, 9200m, 5700e, 10p xp-
Avurekhos takes a long drag off his pipe.
7045h, 9200m, 5700e, 10p xp-abso
contemplate avurekhos
You may take another puff of soothing steam.
7045h, 9200m, 5700e, 10p xp-
Enadonella takes a long drag off her pipe.
Enadonella's face looks at peace for a moment.
Green smoke leaks out of Enadonella's ears.
7045h, 9200m, 5700e, 10p xp-
Avurekhos begins to jerk and shake violently, foaming at the mouth.
7045h, 9200m, 5700e, 10p xp-
You must regain equilibrium first.
7045h, 9200m, 5700e, 10p xp-abso
contemplate avurekhos
Enadonella has writhed free of her entanglement.
7045h, 9200m, 5700e, 10p xp-
You must regain equilibrium first.
7045h, 9200m, 5700e, 10p xp-
You are afflicted with an unknown affliction.
A muscular, striped brown stag with brown wings's eyes glow a soft, pale blue as his mind brushes
against your own, soothing waves of harmony instilling peaceful thoughts.
7045h, 8986m, 5527e, 10p xp-(-214m, 2.3%, -173e, 3.0%)
Vefai stares at you with a burning intensity.
7045h, 8986m, 5527e, 10p xp-
[Autocuring]: Curing 'mental affliction' with 'sip lucidity'.
You take a drink of lucidity slush from a glowing beryl vial.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'internal affliction' with 'eat dust'.
You eat a wafer of purity dust.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'spiritual affliction' with 'smoke steam'.
You take a long drag off an iridescent pearl pipe.
As you take a puff upon your steam pipe, a sense of peace overtakes your consciousness.
You are capable of offensive acts once more.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'low health' with 'sip health'.
You take a drink of a potion of healing from a glowing beryl vial.
The potion heals and soothes you.
Minkahmet swings a kaleidoscopic shield of fractal flowers with all his might, smashing it into the
head of Avurekhos with a resounding ring.
7800h, 8886m, 5427e, 10p xp-(+755h, 9.7%, -100m, 1.1%, -100e, 1.7%)
You get a sudden headache.
7800h, 8886m, 4450e, 10p xp-(-977e, 16.8%) abso
contemplate avurekhos
[Autocuring]: Curing 'low ego' with 'eat sparkleberry'.
You eat a sparkleberry.
You feel your health, mana and ego replenished.
Enadonella sips a potion of healing from a glittering jade vial of jewelled leaves.
7800h, 9300m, 5030e, 10p xp-(+414m, 4.5%, +580e, 10.0%)
You spring into sudden motion, your legs moving stiffly of their own accord in interweaving steps,
compelled by the minuet ringing through the air.
Enadonella springs into sudden motion, her legs moving stiffly of their own accord in interweaving
steps in time with the minuet ringing through the air.
The clarity of Eadei's aureolin melody attacks your senses with the unforgiving glare of a golden
morning.
Swirling lights illuminate your body.
An uncomfortable squirming within your chest grips you.
The clarity of Eadei's aureolin melody takes hold of Enadonella, evoking thoughts of a golden
morning's unforgiving glare.
7800h, 9300m, 5030e, 10p p-
You must regain balance first.
7800h, 9300m, 5030e, 10p p-
Enadonella takes a long drag off her pipe.
Enadonella's face looks at peace for a moment.
Bellowing a thunderous war cry, your archangel smites Avurekhos with a ball of holy flame.
Bellowing a thunderous war cry, your archangel smites Avurekhos with a ball of holy flame.
7800h, 9300m, 5030e, 10p p-
You have recovered equilibrium. (3.821s)
7800h, 9300m, 5030e, 10p ep-abso
contemplate avurekhos
Enadonella takes a long drag off her pipe.
7800h, 9300m, 5030e, 10p ep-
You must regain balance first.
7800h, 9300m, 5030e, 10p ep-
You may drink more lucidity slush potion.
7800h, 9300m, 5030e, 10p ep-
You have recovered balance on all limbs. (0.977s)
7800h, 9300m, 5030e, 10p exp-abso
contemplate avurekhos
[Autocuring]: Curing 'fallen' with 'stand'.
You stand up and stretch your arms out wide.
You have cured sprawled.
Enadonella eats a sprig of chervil.
A haunt flicks a mote at Enadonella.
The mote sinks into her aura, which darkens with ugly splotches.
You may eat another purity dust wafer.
You may take another puff of soothing steam. (4.235s)
7800h, 9300m, 5030e, 10p ex-(smoke 243223)
Avurekhos's mana stands at 5559/6360. *** Target is at 87% mana! ***
chant amissio avurekhos
Avurekhos is operating in normal time.
Avurekhos is not insane.
7800h, 9250m, 5030e, 10p ex-(-50m, 0.5%)
You take a long drag off an iridescent pearl pipe.
As you take a puff upon your steam pipe, a sense of peace overtakes your consciousness.
The glow illuminating you fades away. (10.493s) (1.434s) (4.428s)
7552h, 9150m, 4930e, 10p ex-(-248h, 3.2%, -100m, 1.1%, -100e, 1.7%)
Enadonella shouts "Oi!" at the top of her voice.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'low ego' with 'read healing'.
You read a Scroll of Healing.
You feel an invigorating energy rush through you.
recharge healing from cube
Bowing her head and crossing her arms, a celestial archangel sends a bolt of topaz light at
Avurekhos, which sinks deep into his skull and makes him reel backwards.
Bellowing a thunderous war cry, a celestial archangel smites Avurekhos with a ball of holy flame.
7800h, 9300m, 5510e, 10p ex-(+248h, 3.2%, +150m, 1.6%, +580e, 10.0%)
Eadei stares at Enadonella with a burning intensity.
7800h, 9300m, 5510e, 10p ex-
Eadei plays a darkly-feathered violin and directs the whispering notes towards Enadonella.
A burnt yellow flash alights Enadonella's face in a sickly light.
7800h, 9300m, 5510e, 10p ex-
Chanting the words of Amissio, you whisper the name of Avurekhos into air, sapping the very essence
out of his pores.
7800h, 9300m, 5510e, 10p x-
You recharge a Scroll of Healing with 1 charges from an energy cube.
7800h, 9300m, 5510e, 10p x-
Enadonella sips lucidity slush from a glittering jade vial of jewelled leaves.
7800h, 9300m, 5510e, 10p x-
Eadei sips a potion of mana from a bloodstone vial.
Enadonella eats a wafer of purity dust.
7800h, 9300m, 5510e, 10p x-
Minkahmet shivers in terror at Avurekhos's presence.
Minkahmet shakes his head and glares about hatefully.
Elarin shivers in terror at Avurekhos's presence.
Eadei shivers in terror at Avurekhos's presence.
Vefai shivers in terror at Avurekhos's presence.
Unthinking terror seizes your mind as Avurekhos looms up before you, his visage nightmarish and
impossibly powerful.
You must regain equilibrium first.
A sudden primal fear grips your heart.
Enadonella shivers in terror at Avurekhos's presence.
7800h, 9300m, 5510e, 10p x-
[Autocuring]: Curing 'fear' with 'compose'.
There is nothing to fear but fear itself.
Enadonella takes a long drag off her pipe.
Enadonella's face looks at peace for a moment.
Yellow smoke leaks out of Enadonella's ears. (0.004s)
7800h, 9300m, 5510e, 10p x-
A fetid cold surrounds Minkahmet who shudders.
A fetid cold surrounds Elarin who shudders.
A fetid cold surrounds Vefai who shudders.
The cold of the grave seeps into your bones, causing you to shudder.
You feel less warm as the fire potion is stripped from you.
The mark on your body darkens.
A fetid cold surrounds Enadonella who shudders.
A fetid cold surrounds Eadei who shudders.
As Avurekhos passes beneath Elarin's branches the mossy tendrils brush against him, spreading bits
of collected spores, pollen and fungi. Avurekhos suddenly locks up, his expression going rigid.
7800h, 9300m, 5510e, 10p x-(sip fire)
Avurekhos strikes at Enadonella's left leg with a molten-steel dreadlord hammer.
7800h, 9300m, 5510e, 10p x-
Avurekhos strikes at Enadonella's left leg with a molten-steel dreadlord hammer.
Enadonella deftly manages to remain standing.
7800h, 9300m, 5510e, 10p x-
You take a drink of a potion of fire from a clover-inscribed vial of gleaming coral.
A feeling of comfortable warmth spreads over you.
7800h, 9300m, 5510e, 10p x-
Minkahmet sips a potion of fire from a vial.
Minkahmet eats a wafer of purity dust.
Elarin eats a wafer of purity dust.
Vefai eats a wafer of purity dust.
Enadonella takes some salve from a vial and rubs it on her left leg.
Avurekhos takes some salve from a vial and rubs it on his body.
Avurekhos eats a wafer of purity dust.
Avurekhos takes a long drag off his pipe.
Avurekhos sips a potion of mana from a shimmering rainbow vial.
Avurekhos reads a scroll.
Eadei sips a potion of fire from a clover-inscribed vial of gleaming pearl.
Eadei eats a wafer of purity dust.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'internal affliction' with 'eat dust'.
You eat a wafer of purity dust.
The mark fades completely from your body.
7800h, 9300m, 5510e, 10p x-
You feel an aura of rebounding surround you.
7800h, 9300m, 5510e, 10p x-
Elarin leaves to the up, emanating an aura of immense power.
Followed by a wave of sparkles, Mina, the giant butterfly, flies off to the up.
7800h, 9300m, 5510e, 10p x-
Enadonella takes a long drag off her pipe.
7800h, 9300m, 5510e, 10p x-
Enadonella sips a potion of fire from an iron-plated industrial vial.
Enadonella takes some salve from a vial and rubs it on her left leg.
7800h, 9300m, 5510e, 10p x-
You may take another puff of soothing steam.
7800h, 9300m, 5510e, 10p x-
[Autocuring]: Curing 'spiritual affliction' with 'smoke steam'.
You take a long drag off an iridescent pearl pipe.
As you take a puff upon your steam pipe, a sense of peace overtakes your consciousness.
Your aching, pain-wracked body is soothed and calmed.
7552h, 9200m, 5410e, 10p x-(-248h, 3.2%, -100m, 1.1%, -100e, 1.7%)
You may drink more lucidity slush potion.
Enadonella eats a wafer of purity dust.
7552h, 9200m, 5410e, 10p x-
Enadonella sips a potion of fire from an iron-plated industrial vial.
7552h, 9200m, 5410e, 10p x-
Eadei plays a darkly-feathered violin, striking a single perfect note that lingers in the air and
builds in strength.
7552h, 9200m, 5410e, 10p x-inf
starchant infidel avurekhos
You may drink another health, mana, or bromide potion.
You may eat another purity dust wafer.
Vefai eats a wafer of purity dust.
Enadonella takes a long drag off her pipe.
Enadonella's face looks at peace for a moment.
Enadonella sips lucidity slush from a glittering jade vial of jewelled leaves.
7552h, 9200m, 5410e, 10p x-
Enadonella sips lucidity slush from a glittering jade vial of jewelled leaves.
7552h, 9200m, 5410e, 10p x-
You must regain equilibrium first.
7552h, 9200m, 5410e, 10p x-
Enadonella sips a potion of healing from a glittering jade vial of jewelled leaves.
Enadonella sips lucidity slush from a glittering jade vial of jewelled leaves.
7552h, 9200m, 5410e, 10p x-
Enadonella sips lucidity slush from a glittering jade vial of jewelled leaves.
7552h, 9200m, 5410e, 10p x-
Vefai stares at you with a burning intensity.
7552h, 9200m, 5410e, 10p x-
Minkahmet marks Avurekhos as an infidel for his utter contempt for the Light.
7552h, 9200m, 5410e, 10p x-inf
starchant infidel avurekhos
You get a sudden headache.
7552h, 9200m, 4433e, 10p x-(-977e, 16.8%)
Avurekhos takes some salve from a vial and rubs it on his body.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'low ego' with 'sip bromides'.
You take a drink of a potion of bromides from a beryl vial.
Ah, the soothing bromides help strengthen your ego.
Enadonella takes some salve from a vial and rubs it on her left leg.
(The Crux): Minkahmet says, "Avurekhos HAS PROGRESSED TO AN INFIDEL!"
7552h, 9200m, 5383e, 10p x-(+950e, 16.4%)
You must regain equilibrium first.
7552h, 9200m, 5383e, 10p x-
You may take another puff of soothing steam.
7552h, 9200m, 5383e, 10p x-
Enadonella reads a scroll.
7552h, 9200m, 5383e, 10p x-inf
starchant infidel avurekhos
Enadonella takes some salve from a vial and rubs it on her left leg.
7552h, 9200m, 5383e, 10p x-
You must regain equilibrium first.
7552h, 9200m, 5383e, 10p x-
The white mist here washes over you in a wave of ghostly tendrils.
Vefai's bluebell flowers quiver and trickle yellow pollen down upon you, your mental faculties
failing.
You are afflicted with an unknown affliction.
Vefai's horned lily flowers sway in her eaves, releasing a trickle of orange pollen down upon you.
You groan, your strength leaving your body.
You cease to wield a lion-emblazoned shield of golden hues.
The functionality of your right arm is hindered by physical injury.
Vefai's moontear blossoms dance amongst her branches as they pour silvery pollen down on you, your
sense of bodily equilibrium instantly thrown off.
Blood drips from your ear as a massive headache sets in.
Vefai's faeblossom flowers whistle in an ethereal breeze as they spray you with bright green pollen
which turns to a sticky slush when it touches you.
You notice that your sweat glands have begun to rapidly secrete a foul, oily substance.
7552h, 9200m, 4917e, 10p xb-(m&mf): Need to rewield a lion-emblazoned shield of golden hues!
(sip lucidity)(-466e, 8.0%)
[Autocuring]: Curing 'mental affliction' with 'sip lucidity'.
You take a drink of lucidity slush from a glowing beryl vial.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'internal affliction' with 'eat dust'.
You eat a wafer of purity dust.
The sight of the world returns to you.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'spiritual affliction' with 'smoke steam'.
You must regain equilibrium first. (0.007s) (0.008s)
7552h, 9200m, 4917e, 10p x-
Enadonella sips a potion of mana from a glittering jade vial of jewelled leaves.
7552h, 9200m, 4917e, 10p x-
Enadonella plays a rusted viola, striking a single perfect note that lingers in the air and builds
in strength.
7552h, 9200m, 4917e, 10p x-
You take a drink of lucidity slush from a glowing beryl vial.
The potion flows down your throat without effect.
7552h, 9200m, 4917e, 10p x-inf
starchant infidel avurekhos
You have recovered equilibrium.
Elarin enters from the up, emanating an aura of immense power.
A fountain of colours appear as Mina flits in happily from the up, fluttering her iridescent wings. (3.813s)
7552h, 9200m, 4917e, 10p ex-(wield 237566|diag)
Your right arm must be free and functioning to do that.
7552h, 9200m, 4917e, 10p ex-
Enadonella takes a long drag off her pipe.
Enadonella's face looks at peace for a moment.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'spiritual affliction' with 'smoke steam'.
You take a long drag off an iridescent pearl pipe.
As you take a puff upon your steam pipe, a sense of peace overtakes your consciousness.
Your glands cease their oily secretion.
Your pipe goes dark as the last of its contents burn up.
7304h, 9100m, 4817e, 10p ex-(-248h, 3.2%, -100m, 1.1%, -100e, 1.7%)
Enadonella sips a potion of mana from a glittering jade vial of jewelled leaves.
7304h, 9100m, 4817e, 10p ex-
You begin to wield a lion-emblazoned shield of golden hues in your right hand.
7304h, 9100m, 4817e, 10p ex-
You are:
unable to be masochistic.
an insomniac.
suffering from a damaged right arm. (currently ignored)
suffering from a damaged skull. (currently ignored)
You have 3 afflictions. (5.991s) (8.502s) (0.365s)
7304h, 9100m, 4817e, 10p x-
Enadonella sips a potion of mana from a glittering jade vial of jewelled leaves.
7304h, 9100m, 4817e, 10p x-
[Autocuring]: Curing 'damagedskull' with 'apply ice to head'.
You take out some restorative ice and quickly rub it on your head.
The salve mends your head, curing your afflictions.
Your headache fades as your skull knits itself together. (0.533s)
7304h, 9100m, 4817e, 10p x-inf
starchant infidel avurekhos
Enadonella sips a potion of mana from a glittering jade vial of jewelled leaves.
7304h, 9100m, 4817e, 10p x-
You must regain equilibrium first.
7304h, 9100m, 4817e, 10p x-
You may eat another herb that gives the sparkleberry effect.
7304h, 9100m, 4817e, 10p x-
Enadonella sips a potion of mana from a glittering jade vial of jewelled leaves.
7304h, 9100m, 4817e, 10p x-
You have recovered equilibrium. (0.58s)
7304h, 9100m, 4817e, 10p ex-
You may drink more lucidity slush potion.
7304h, 9100m, 4817e, 10p ex-
[Autocuring]: Curing 'low ego' with 'eat sparkleberry'.
You eat a sparkleberry.
You feel your health, mana and ego replenished.
Avurekhos eats a wafer of purity dust.
Avurekhos takes a long drag off his pipe.
A haunt flicks a mote at Enadonella.
The mote sinks into her aura, which darkens with ugly splotches.
7800h, 9300m, 5397e, 10p ex-(+496h, 6.4%, +200m, 2.2%, +580e, 10.0%)
Enadonella sips lucidity slush from a glittering jade vial of jewelled leaves.
Enadonella eats a wafer of purity dust.
7800h, 9300m, 5397e, 10p ex-
Eadei stares at Enadonella with a burning intensity.
7800h, 9300m, 5397e, 10p ex-
Eadei plays a darkly-feathered violin and directs the ominous notes towards Enadonella.
A strange green hue flashes over Enadonella's face.
7800h, 9300m, 5397e, 10p ex-abso
contemplate avurekhos
You may eat another purity dust wafer.
7800h, 9300m, 5397e, 10p ex-
Avurekhos's mana stands at 5852/6360. *** Target is at 92% mana! ***
chant amissio avurekhos
Avurekhos is operating in normal time.
Avurekhos is not insane.
7800h, 9250m, 5397e, 10p ex-(-50m, 0.5%)
Enadonella sips lucidity slush from a glittering jade vial of jewelled leaves.
7800h, 9250m, 5397e, 10p ex-
Your aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
Chanting the words of Amissio, you whisper the name of Avurekhos into air, sapping the very essence
out of his pores.
7800h, 9300m, 5397e, 10p x-(smoke 235481)(+50m, 0.5%)
You may take another puff of soothing steam.
You take a long drag off a star-etched moonstone pipe.
7800h, 9300m, 5397e, 10p x-
Enadonella takes a long drag off her pipe.
Enadonella's face looks at peace for a moment.
Green smoke leaks out of Enadonella's ears.
Avurekhos sips a potion of mana from a shimmering rainbow vial.
7800h, 9300m, 5397e, 10p x-
Enadonella takes a long drag off her pipe.
7800h, 9300m, 5397e, 10p x-
The rhythms of the rubato cause the air around you to buckle and shift as time itself warps in your
presence, wracking your body with pain.
Time warps around you.
The air about Enadonella buckles and shifts as she gives an agonising, silent scream, time warping
about her form.
The oscillating notes of the violet vibrato ring maddeningly through your skull, causing you to
clutch your head as your faculties elude you.
You are afflicted with an unknown affliction.
Enadonella suddenly clutches at her head, uttering a low, insensate groan.
The deafening notes bring you to your knees, reverberating endlessly within your skull.
You are afflicted with sprawled.
The deafening notes bring Enadonella to her knees.
7607h, 9300m, 5397e, 10p xp-(-193h, 2.5%)
[Autocuring]: Curing 'mental affliction' with 'sip lucidity'.
You take a drink of lucidity slush from a glowing beryl vial.
Aaaahhh. No one is out to get you after all.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'internal affliction' with 'eat dust'.
You eat a wafer of purity dust.
[Autocuring]: You do not have 'soothingsteam' for 'spiritual' curing.
In a swift, fluid motion, Enadonella springs up from her hands to land crouched on her feet.
7607h, 9300m, 5397e, 10p xp-
Enadonella sips lucidity slush from a glittering jade vial of jewelled leaves.
7607h, 9300m, 5397e, 10p xp-
Minkahmet stares at Avurekhos with a burning intensity.
7607h, 9300m, 5397e, 10p xp-
Sticky strands of webbing spray out from Minkahmet to cover Avurekhos.
7607h, 9300m, 5397e, 10p xp-
You may apply more restorative ice salve to yourself.
7607h, 9300m, 5397e, 10p xp-
[Autocuring]: Curing 'damagedrightarm' with 'apply ice to rarm'.
You take out some restorative ice and quickly rub it on your right arm.
The salve mends your right arm, curing your afflictions.
Your right arm is fully functional again. (2.737s)
7800h, 9300m, 5397e, 10p xp-(+193h, 2.5%)
Minkahmet reads a scroll.
7800h, 9300m, 5397e, 10p xp-
Minkahmet recharges a Scroll of Healing from an energy cube.
7800h, 9300m, 5397e, 10p xp-
Enadonella eats a wafer of purity dust.
7800h, 9300m, 5397e, 10p xp-
Enadonella eats a wafer of purity dust.
Your entire being quivers as the ringing note in the air suddenly reaches a reverberating harmonic
unity.
7800h, 9300m, 5397e, 10p xp-
You may drink more lucidity slush potion.
7800h, 9300m, 5397e, 10p xp-
You may drink another health, mana, or bromide potion.
Eadei stares at Enadonella with a burning intensity.
7800h, 9300m, 5397e, 10p xp-
Eadei plays a darkly-feathered violin and directs the whispering notes towards Enadonella.
A burnt yellow flash alights Enadonella's face in a sickly light.
7800h, 9300m, 5397e, 10p xp-
Your archangel's eyes shoot forth beams of holy light that strike Avurekhos, whose body quakes upon
the impact.
Your archangel flings a cobalt blue disc at Avurekhos, which envelops him in a field of crackling
energy.
7800h, 9300m, 5397e, 10p xp-
Enadonella takes a long drag off her pipe.
Enadonella's face looks at peace for a moment.
Yellow smoke leaks out of Enadonella's ears.
Avurekhos eats a wafer of purity dust.
Avurekhos takes a long drag off his pipe.
Avurekhos eats a sparkleberry.
Enadonella eats a wafer of purity dust.
7800h, 9300m, 5397e, 10p xp-
You may eat another purity dust wafer.
7800h, 9300m, 5397e, 10p xp-
Enadonella eats a wafer of purity dust.
7800h, 9300m, 5397e, 10p xp-abso
contemplate avurekhos
Elarin stares at Enadonella with a burning intensity.
7800h, 9300m, 5397e, 10p xp-
You must regain equilibrium first.
7800h, 9300m, 5397e, 10p xp-
Enadonella takes a long drag off her pipe.
7800h, 9300m, 5397e, 10p xp-
Staring intently at the air before him, Elarin breathes out a cloud of sparkling vapour.
An ethereal dreambeast coalesces in the air and snarls.
7800h, 9300m, 5397e, 10p xp-
You may read a scroll again.
7800h, 9300m, 5397e, 10p xp-
A celestial archangel's eyes shoot forth beams of holy light that strike Avurekhos, whose body
quakes upon the impact.
The overwhelming power of a celestial archangel forces Avurekhos to humbly kneel down.
Bowing her head and crossing her arms, a celestial archangel sends a bolt of topaz light at
Avurekhos, which sinks deep into his skull and makes him reel backwards.
7800h, 9300m, 5397e, 10p xp-
You may apply more restorative ice salve to yourself.
7800h, 9300m, 5397e, 10p xp-
Elarin's horned lily flowers sway in his eaves, releasing a trickle of orange pollen down upon
Enadonella. With a groan Enadonella's body goes slack.
You spring into sudden motion, your legs moving stiffly of their own accord in interweaving steps,
compelled by the minuet ringing through the air.
Enadonella springs into sudden motion, her legs moving stiffly of their own accord in interweaving
steps in time with the minuet ringing through the air.
The clarity of Eadei's aureolin melody attacks your senses with the unforgiving glare of a golden
morning.
Swirling lights illuminate your body.
Your will to harm anything leaves you.
The clarity of Eadei's aureolin melody takes hold of Enadonella, evoking thoughts of a golden
morning's unforgiving glare.
7800h, 9300m, 5397e, 10p p-
Enadonella takes some salve from a vial and rubs it on her left arm.
Enadonella takes a long drag off her pipe.
Enadonella's face looks at peace for a moment.
Yellow smoke leaks out of Enadonella's ears.
7800h, 9300m, 5397e, 10p p-
Eadei stares at Enadonella with a burning intensity.
7800h, 9300m, 5397e, 10p p-
Eadei plays a darkly-feathered violin and directs the screeching notes towards Enadonella.
Enadonella's skin fades of colour, becoming stark shades of black and white.
7800h, 9300m, 5397e, 10p p-
You have recovered equilibrium. (3.887s)
7800h, 9300m, 5397e, 10p ep-
Enadonella sips lucidity slush from a glittering jade vial of jewelled leaves.
7800h, 9300m, 5397e, 10p ep-
Enadonella takes a long drag off her pipe.
7800h, 9300m, 5397e, 10p ep-
Enadonella takes some salve from a vial and rubs it on her left arm.
7800h, 9300m, 5397e, 10p ep-
You are afflicted with an unknown affliction.
A muscular, striped brown stag with brown wings's eyes glow a soft, pale blue as his mind brushes
against your own, soothing waves of harmony instilling peaceful thoughts.
7800h, 9038m, 5177e, 10p ep-(-262m, 2.8%, -220e, 3.8%)
Vefai stares at you with a burning intensity.
7800h, 9038m, 5177e, 10p ep-
[Autocuring]: Curing 'mental affliction' with 'sip lucidity'.
You take a drink of lucidity slush from a glowing beryl vial.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'internal affliction' with 'eat dust'.
You eat a wafer of purity dust.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'low ego' with 'sip bromides'.
You take a drink of a potion of bromides from a beryl vial.
Ah, the soothing bromides help strengthen your ego.
You have recovered balance on all limbs.
Avurekhos has writhed free of his entanglement. (0.877s)
7800h, 9038m, 5800e, 10p exp-(diag)(+623e, 10.7%)
[Autocuring]: Curing 'fallen' with 'stand'.
You stand up and stretch your arms out wide.
You have cured sprawled.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'empty pipe' with 'outr 1 soothingsteam'.
You remove 1 steam, bringing the total in the rift to 122.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'empty pipe' with 'put 1 soothingsteam in 243223'.
You fill your pipe with a clump of soothing steam.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'unlit pipe' with 'smoke steam'.
You take a long drag off an iridescent pearl pipe.
As you take a puff upon your steam pipe, a sense of peace overtakes your consciousness.
A strange vibration prevents you from healing auric ailments.
You are capable of offensive acts once more.
Time no longer warps around you.
You are:
unable to be masochistic.
an insomniac.
surrounded by a colourful light.
You have 2 afflictions. (4.304s) (1.098s) (4.304s) (4.135s) (4.304s) (4.304s)
7552h, 8938m, 5700e, 10p x-(-248h, 3.2%, -100m, 1.1%, -100e, 1.7%)
You get a sudden headache.
7552h, 8938m, 4723e, 10p x-(-977e, 16.8%)
Enadonella sips lucidity slush from a glittering jade vial of jewelled leaves.
7552h, 8938m, 4723e, 10p x-
[Autocuring]: Curing 'low ego' with 'read healing'.
You read a Scroll of Healing.
You feel an invigorating energy rush through you.
recharge healing from cube
7800h, 9300m, 5245e, 10p x-(+248h, 3.2%, +362m, 3.9%, +522e, 9.0%) spis
astrocast spider sphere at avurekhos
You recharge a Scroll of Healing with 1 charges from an energy cube.
7800h, 9300m, 5245e, 10p x-
You must regain equilibrium first.
7800h, 9300m, 5245e, 10p x-
Minkahmet shivers in terror at Avurekhos's presence.
Eadei shivers in terror at Avurekhos's presence.
Vefai shivers in terror at Avurekhos's presence.
Elarin shivers in terror at Avurekhos's presence.
Enadonella shivers in terror at Avurekhos's presence.
Enadonella leaves to the down, emanating an aura of immense power.
A fluffy mauve llama leaves to the down while gazing around protectively.
Unthinking terror seizes your mind as Avurekhos looms up before you, his visage nightmarish and
impossibly powerful.
You must regain equilibrium first.
A sudden primal fear grips your heart.
7800h, 9300m, 5245e, 10p x-
[Autocuring]: Curing 'fear' with 'compose'.
There is nothing to fear but fear itself.
You have recovered equilibrium. (0.077s) (0.645s)
7800h, 9300m, 5245e, 10p ex-
Elarin maniacally meows at your feet.
7800h, 9300m, 5245e, 10p ex-
A haunt briefly flickers out of existence.
You may eat another herb that gives the sparkleberry effect.
7800h, 9300m, 5245e, 10p ex-
You may drink more lucidity slush potion.
7800h, 9300m, 5245e, 10p ex-spis
astrocast spider sphere at avurekhos
Avurekhos begins to jerk and shake violently, foaming at the mouth.
You may eat another purity dust wafer.
(The Crux): Enadonella says, "Targeting: Avurekhos."
7800h, 9300m, 5245e, 10p ex-
You hold out your hands towards Avurekhos, and a scintillating globe of energy surrounds him, which
manifests into the Sphere of the Spider.
7800h, 8520m, 5245e, 8p x-(-780m, 8.4%)
You feel an aura of rebounding surround you.
7800h, 8520m, 5245e, 8p x-
You may take another puff of soothing steam.
7800h, 8520m, 5245e, 8p x-(smoke 243223)
[Autocuring]: Curing 'spiritual affliction' with 'smoke steam'.
You take a long drag off an iridescent pearl pipe.
As you take a puff upon your steam pipe, a sense of peace overtakes your consciousness.
A strange vibration prevents you from healing auric ailments.
The glow illuminating you fades away. (1.593s)
7552h, 8420m, 5145e, 8p x-(-248h, 3.2%, -100m, 1.1%, -100e, 1.7%)
You take a long drag off an iridescent pearl pipe.
The smoke fills your lungs without effect.
7552h, 8420m, 5145e, 8p x-
Minkahmet sips a potion of mana from a vial.
7552h, 8420m, 5145e, 8p x-
A fetid cold surrounds Vefai who shudders.
The cold of the grave seeps into your bones, causing you to shudder.
You feel less warm as the fire potion is stripped from you.
The mark on your body darkens.
A fetid cold surrounds Eadei who shudders.
A fetid cold surrounds Minkahmet who shudders.
A fetid cold surrounds Elarin who shudders.
7552h, 8420m, 5145e, 8p x-(sip fire)
Vefai eats a wafer of purity dust.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'internal affliction' with 'eat dust'.
You eat a wafer of purity dust.
The mark fades completely from your body.
Eadei sips a potion of fire from a clover-inscribed vial of gleaming pearl.
Eadei eats a wafer of purity dust.
Minkahmet sips a potion of fire from a vial.
Minkahmet eats a wafer of purity dust.
Elarin eats a wafer of purity dust.
7552h, 8420m, 5145e, 8p x-
You take a drink of a potion of fire from a clover-inscribed vial of gleaming coral.
A feeling of comfortable warmth spreads over you.
7552h, 8420m, 5145e, 8p x-
You may take another puff of soothing steam.
7552h, 8420m, 5145e, 8p x-
Avurekhos smiles and says, "You're welcome!"
7552h, 8420m, 5145e, 8p x-
You may drink more lucidity slush potion.
7552h, 8420m, 5145e, 8p x-
You may drink another health, mana, or bromide potion.
7552h, 8420m, 5145e, 8p x-
[Autocuring]: Curing 'low ego' with 'sip bromides'.
You take a drink of a potion of bromides from a beryl vial.
Ah, the soothing bromides help strengthen your ego.
7552h, 8420m, 5800e, 8p x-(+655e, 11.3%)
Vefai stares at you with a burning intensity.
7552h, 8420m, 5800e, 8p x-
You may eat another purity dust wafer.
7552h, 8420m, 5800e, 8p x-
You get a sudden headache.
7552h, 8420m, 4823e, 8p x-(-977e, 16.8%)
[Autocuring]: Curing 'low ego' with 'eat sparkleberry'.
You eat a sparkleberry.
You feel your health, mana and ego replenished.
Elarin eats a wafer of purity dust.
Vefai eats a wafer of purity dust.
7800h, 9300m, 5403e, 8p x-(+248h, 3.2%, +880m, 9.5%, +580e, 10.0%)
Minkahmet reads a scroll.
7800h, 9300m, 5403e, 8p x-
Minkahmet recharges a Scroll of Healing from an energy cube.
7800h, 9300m, 5403e, 8p x-

The white mist here washes over you in a wave of ghostly tendrils.
Vefai's bluebell flowers quiver and trickle yellow pollen down upon you, your mental faculties
failing.
You are afflicted with an unknown affliction.
Vefai's horned lily flowers sway in her eaves, releasing a trickle of orange pollen down upon you.
You groan, your strength leaving your body.
You cease to wield a lion-emblazoned shield of golden hues.
The functionality of your right arm is hindered by physical injury.
Vefai's moontear blossoms dance amongst her branches as they pour silvery pollen down on you, your
sense of bodily equilibrium instantly thrown off.
Blood drips from your ear as a massive headache sets in.
Vefai's faeblossom flowers whistle in an ethereal breeze as they spray you with bright green pollen
which turns to a sticky slush when it touches you.
You notice that your sweat glands have begun to rapidly secrete a foul, oily substance.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'mental affliction' with 'sip lucidity'.
You take a drink of lucidity slush from a glowing beryl vial.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'internal affliction' with 'eat dust'.
You eat a wafer of purity dust.
The sight of the world returns to you.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'spiritual affliction' with 'smoke steam'.
You can not yell if you are not listening to yelling. Use YELLSON to listen to mortal yelling.
7800h, 9300m, 4937e, 8p x-(m&mf): Need to rewield a lion-emblazoned shield of golden hues!
(-466e, 8.0%)
You have recovered equilibrium. (3.504s)
7800h, 9300m, 4937e, 8p ex-(wield 237566)
You begin to wield a lion-emblazoned shield of golden hues in your right hand.
7800h, 9300m, 4937e, 8p ex-
Minkahmet chants and whispers the name of Avurekhos, who suddenly pales and blinks in confusion.
7800h, 9300m, 4937e, 8p ex-
Avurekhos squeezes himself in a congratulatory manner.
Avurekhos eats a sparkleberry.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'spiritual affliction' with 'smoke steam'.
Your mind is whirling with thoughts - you cannot settle down to sleep.
Bowing her head and crossing her arms, your archangel sends a bolt of topaz light at Avurekhos,
which sinks deep into his skull and makes him reel backwards.
Bellowing a thunderous war cry, your archangel smites Avurekhos with a ball of holy flame.
7800h, 9300m, 4937e, 8p ex-
Avurekhos takes a long drag off his pipe.
Avurekhos sips a potion of mana from a shimmering rainbow vial.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'spiritual affliction' with 'smoke steam'.
You take a long drag off an iridescent pearl pipe.
As you take a puff upon your steam pipe, a sense of peace overtakes your consciousness.
A strange vibration prevents you from healing auric ailments.
Your glands cease their oily secretion.
7552h, 9200m, 4837e, 8p ex-(-248h, 3.2%, -100m, 1.1%, -100e, 1.7%)
[Autocuring]: Curing 'damagedskull' with 'apply ice to head'.
You take out some restorative ice and quickly rub it on your head.
The salve mends your head, curing your afflictions.
Your headache fades as your skull knits itself together.
Avurekhos eats a wafer of purity dust. (0.696s)
7552h, 9200m, 4837e, 8p ex-
A haunt briefly flickers out of existence.
You may drink more lucidity slush potion.
7552h, 9200m, 4837e, 8p ex-(sip lucidity)
The rhythms of the rubato cause the air around you to buckle and shift as time itself warps in your
presence, wracking your body with pain.
Time warps around you.
The oscillating notes of the violet vibrato ring maddeningly through your skull, causing you to
clutch your head as your faculties elude you.
You are afflicted with an unknown affliction.
The deafening notes bring you to your knees, reverberating endlessly within your skull.
You are afflicted with sprawled.
?:7800h, 9300m, 5800e, 10p exp-(diag)(+248h, 3.2%, +100m, 1.1%, +963e, 16.6%)
[Autocuring]: Curing 'fallen' with 'stand'.
You stand up and stretch your arms out wide.
You have cured sprawled.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'mental affliction' with 'sip lucidity'.
You take a drink of lucidity slush from a glowing beryl vial.
Prudence rules your psyche once again. (0.071s) (0.071s)
7359h, 9200m, 4837e, 8p ex-(read 229161|recharge 229161 from cube)(-7800h, 100.0%, -9300m, 100.0%,
-5800e, 100.0%)
You take a drink of lucidity slush from a glowing beryl vial.
The potion flows down your throat without effect.
7359h, 9200m, 4837e, 8p ex-(+7359h, 94.3%, +9200m, 98.9%, +4837e, 83.4%)
You are:
unable to be masochistic.
an insomniac.
suffering from a damaged right arm. (currently ignored)
minorly warped in time. (currently ignored)
You have 3 afflictions. (1.165s) (1.165s) (1.165s) (0.084s)
7359h, 9200m, 4837e, 8p x-
You read a Scroll of Healing.
The words of the scroll have no effect on you.
7359h, 9200m, 4837e, 8p x-
You recharge a Scroll of Healing with 1 charges from an energy cube.
7359h, 9200m, 4837e, 8p x-
You may eat another purity dust wafer.
Bellowing a thunderous war cry, a celestial archangel smites Avurekhos with a ball of holy flame.
A celestial archangel's eyes shoot forth beams of holy light that strike Avurekhos, whose body
quakes upon the impact.
7359h, 9200m, 4837e, 8p x-
A haunt flicks a mote at Yendor.
The mote sinks into his aura, which darkens with ugly splotches.
7359h, 9200m, 4837e, 8p x-
Yendor sips lucidity slush from a sombre vial of thorns veiled in shadow.
Yendor eats a wafer of purity dust.
Yendor takes a long drag off his pipe.
Yendor's face looks at peace for a moment.
Yendor's illusory doppleganger completely absorbs the damage.
Avurekhos turns his back and pointedly ignores everyone.
7359h, 9200m, 4837e, 8p x-
You have recovered equilibrium. (0.476s)
7359h, 9200m, 4837e, 8p ex-
An ethereal dreambeast briefly flickers out of existence.
Whipping translucent tentacles forward, an ethereal dreambeast briefly materializes in the air and
latches onto Yendor, leaving him looking weak and shaken.
7359h, 9200m, 4837e, 8p ex-
Yendor sips a potion of mana from a sombre vial of thorns veiled in shadow.
Yendor reads a scroll.
7359h, 9200m, 4837e, 8p ex-
You may take another puff of soothing steam.
7359h, 9200m, 4837e, 8p ex-
You may drink more lucidity slush potion.
7359h, 9200m, 4837e, 8p ex-
[Autocuring]: Curing 'spiritual affliction' with 'smoke steam'.
You take a long drag off an iridescent pearl pipe.
As you take a puff upon your steam pipe, a sense of peace overtakes your consciousness.
A strange vibration prevents you from healing auric ailments.
Time no longer warps around you.
Avurekhos takes a long drag off his pipe.
7501h, 9100m, 4737e, 8p ex-(+142h, 1.8%, -100m, 1.1%, -100e, 1.7%)
Eadei stares at Yendor with a burning intensity.
7501h, 9100m, 4737e, 8p ex-
Eadei points a clover-etched ruby brooch at Yendor, and sparks fly out of it.
Sticky strands of webbing spray out to cover Yendor.
7501h, 9100m, 4737e, 8p ex-enemy avurekhos
Avurekhos is now one of your enemies.
7501h, 9100m, 4737e, 8p ex-
Avurekhos eats a wafer of purity dust.
7501h, 9100m, 4737e, 8p ex-
You may apply more restorative ice salve to yourself.
Elarin leaves to the up, emanating an aura of immense power.
Followed by a wave of sparkles, Mina, the giant butterfly, flies off to the up.
7501h, 9100m, 4737e, 8p ex-
[Autocuring]: Curing 'damagedrightarm' with 'apply ice to rarm'.
You take out some restorative ice and quickly rub it on your right arm.
The salve mends your right arm, curing your afflictions.
Your right arm is fully functional again. (2.836s)
7501h, 9100m, 4737e, 8p ex-
You may drink another health, mana, or bromide potion.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'low ego' with 'sip bromides'.
You take a drink of a potion of bromides from a beryl vial.
Ah, the soothing bromides help strengthen your ego.
7501h, 9100m, 5794e, 8p ex-(+1057e, 18.2%)
You may read a scroll again.
7501h, 9100m, 5794e, 8p ex-
You may take another puff of soothing steam.
7501h, 9100m, 5794e, 8p ex-
Avurekhos slumps over in defeat.
7501h, 9100m, 5794e, 8p ex-
Vefai stares at you with a burning intensity.
7501h, 9100m, 5794e, 8p ex-
Eadei shivers in terror at Yendor's presence.
Avurekhos shivers in terror at Yendor's presence.
Avurekhos shakes his head and glares about hatefully.
Vefai shivers in terror at Yendor's presence.
7501h, 9100m, 5794e, 8p ex-
You spring into sudden motion, your legs moving stiffly of their own accord in interweaving steps,
compelled by the minuet ringing through the air.
Yendor springs into sudden motion, his legs moving stiffly of their own accord in interweaving steps
in time with the minuet ringing through the air.
The clarity of Eadei's aureolin melody attacks your senses with the unforgiving glare of a golden
morning.
Swirling lights illuminate your body.
Your will to harm anything leaves you.
The clarity of Eadei's aureolin melody takes hold of Yendor, evoking thoughts of a golden morning's
unforgiving glare.
7501h, 9100m, 5794e, 8p e-
[Autocuring]: Curing 'spiritual affliction' with 'smoke steam'.
You take a long drag off an iridescent pearl pipe.
As you take a puff upon your steam pipe, a sense of peace overtakes your consciousness.
A strange vibration prevents you from healing auric ailments.
You are capable of offensive acts once more.
Yendor takes a long drag off his pipe.
Yendor's face looks at peace for a moment.
7253h, 9000m, 5694e, 9p e-(-248h, 3.2%, -100m, 1.1%, -100e, 1.7%)
Yendor takes a long drag off his pipe.
7253h, 9000m, 5694e, 9p e-
Yendor takes some salve from a vial and rubs it on his right arm.
Minkahmet chants and whispers the name of Avurekhos, who suddenly pales and blinks in confusion.
7253h, 9000m, 5694e, 9p e-
Avurekhos sips a potion of mana from a shimmering rainbow vial.
7253h, 9000m, 5694e, 9p e-
You may apply more restorative ice salve to yourself.
Avurekhos has writhed free of his entanglement.
7253h, 9000m, 5694e, 9p e-
Yendor tackles the legs of Eadei and attempts to carry him off to the west.
He succeeds and carries Eadei away.
7253h, 9000m, 5694e, 9p e-
Avurekhos stands up and stretches his arms out wide.
(The Crux): Minkahmet says, "Eadei left the Transcendental Fulcrux."
7253h, 9000m, 5694e, 9p e-
You have recovered balance on all limbs. (1.027s)
7253h, 9000m, 5694e, 9p ex-
(The Crux): Yendor (from the Cosmic Plane of Continuum) says, "Eadei has left the Continuum."
7253h, 9000m, 5694e, 9p ex-
You may eat another herb that gives the sparkleberry effect.
7253h, 9000m, 5694e, 9p ex-
Unthinking terror seizes your mind as Avurekhos looms up before you, his visage nightmarish and
impossibly powerful.
You begin moving through the thick, swirling flurries of Vefai's spores.
A sudden primal fear grips your heart.
Vefai shivers in terror at Avurekhos's presence.
Minkahmet shivers in terror at Avurekhos's presence.
7253h, 9000m, 5694e, 9p ex-
You rush about in a state of utter panic.
You begin moving through the thick, swirling flurries of Vefai's spores.
7253h, 9000m, 5694e, 9p ex-
You may take another puff of soothing steam.
7253h, 9000m, 5694e, 9p ex-lios
astrocast lion sphere at avurekhos
[Autocuring]: Curing 'fear' with 'compose'.
There is nothing to fear but fear itself.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'spiritual affliction' with 'smoke steam'.
You take a long drag off an iridescent pearl pipe.
A strange vibration prevents you from healing auric ailments.
The glow illuminating you fades away. (0.222s)
7253h, 9000m, 5694e, 9p ex-
Your aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
You hold out your hands towards Avurekhos, and a scintillating globe of energy surrounds him, which
manifests into the Sphere of the Lion.
7003h, 8320m, 5694e, 4p x-(smoke 235481)(-250h, 3.2%, -680m, 7.3%)
A haunt briefly flickers out of existence.
You take a long drag off a star-etched moonstone pipe.
7003h, 8320m, 5694e, 4p x-
The lingering maestoso fades into silence.
7003h, 8320m, 5694e, 4p x-
Avurekhos begins to jerk and shake violently, foaming at the mouth.
7003h, 8320m, 5694e, 4p x-
Minkahmet sips black tea from a glowing coral vial.
7003h, 8320m, 5694e, 4p x-
You may drink another health, mana, or bromide potion.
You may take another puff of soothing steam.
7003h, 8320m, 5694e, 4p x-
[Autocuring]: Curing 'low health' with 'sip health'.
You take a drink of a potion of healing from a glowing beryl vial.
The potion heals and soothes you.
7800h, 8320m, 5694e, 4p x-(+797h, 10.2%)
You are recovering equilibrium and cannot move yet.
7800h, 8320m, 5694e, 4p x-
Elarin enters from the up, emanating an aura of immense power.
A fountain of colours appear as Mina flits in happily from the up, fluttering her iridescent wings.
7800h, 8320m, 5694e, 4p x-
Minkahmet chants and whispers the name of Avurekhos, who suddenly pales and blinks in confusion.
7800h, 8320m, 5694e, 4p x-
Avurekhos eats a sparkleberry.
7800h, 8320m, 5694e, 4p x-
Bellowing a thunderous war cry, your archangel smites Avurekhos with a ball of holy flame.
Your archangel's eyes shoot forth beams of holy light that strike Avurekhos, whose body quakes upon
the impact.
7800h, 8320m, 5694e, 4p x-
Avurekhos takes some salve from a vial and rubs it on his body.
Avurekhos takes a long drag off his pipe.
Avurekhos sips a potion of mana from a shimmering rainbow vial.
7800h, 8320m, 5694e, 4p x-
Avurekhos eats a wafer of purity dust.
7800h, 8320m, 5694e, 4p x-
You have recovered equilibrium. (3.314s)
7800h, 8320m, 5694e, 4p ex-
Elarin frantically laughs at his elbow.
7800h, 8320m, 5694e, 4p ex-
The cold of the grave seeps into your bones, causing you to shudder.
You feel less warm as the fire potion is stripped from you.
The mark on your body darkens.
A fetid cold surrounds Vefai who shudders.
A fetid cold surrounds Minkahmet who shudders.
A fetid cold surrounds Elarin who shudders.
7800h, 8320m, 5694e, 4p ex-(sip fire)
You take a drink of a potion of fire from a clover-inscribed vial of gleaming coral.
A feeling of comfortable warmth spreads over you.
7800h, 8320m, 5694e, 4p ex-
Minkahmet sips a potion of fire from a vial.
Minkahmet eats a wafer of purity dust.
Vefai eats a wafer of purity dust.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'internal affliction' with 'eat dust'.
You eat a wafer of purity dust.
The mark fades completely from your body.
Elarin eats a wafer of purity dust.
7800h, 8320m, 5694e, 4p ex-
Bowing her head and crossing her arms, a celestial archangel sends a bolt of topaz light at
Avurekhos, which sinks deep into his skull and makes him reel backwards.
7800h, 8320m, 5694e, 4p ex-atls
Avurekhos begins to jerk and shake violently, foaming at the mouth.
7800h, 8320m, 5694e, 4p ex-
That is not a valid command.
7800h, 8320m, 5694e, 4p ex-
You may drink more lucidity slush potion.
7800h, 8320m, 5694e, 4p ex-
You may eat another purity dust wafer.
7800h, 8320m, 5694e, 4p ex-
Vefai eats a wafer of purity dust.
Elarin eats a wafer of purity dust.
7800h, 8320m, 5694e, 4p ex-
You may drink another health, mana, or bromide potion.
7800h, 8320m, 5694e, 4p ex-
[Autocuring]: Curing 'low mana' with 'sip mana'.
You take a drink of a potion of mana from a glowing beryl vial.
Your mind feels stronger and more alert.
7800h, 9300m, 5694e, 4p ex-(+980m, 10.5%)
Avurekhos clenches a fist out before him, and mutters the words, "One day this world will be mine!"
7800h, 9300m, 5694e, 4p ex-
A haunt briefly flickers out of existence.
7800h, 9300m, 5694e, 4p ex-
You feel an aura of rebounding surround you.
7800h, 9300m, 5694e, 4p ex-ats
astrocast antlers sphere at avurekhos
Your aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
You hold out your hands towards Avurekhos, and a scintillating globe of energy surrounds him, which
manifests into the Sphere of the Antlers. A loud boom follows, as the Sphere of the Spider around
him is destroyed.
7800h, 9220m, 5694e, 2p x-(smoke 235481)(-80m, 0.9%)
You take a long drag off a star-etched moonstone pipe.
7800h, 9220m, 5694e, 2p x-
Minkahmet bows his head in prayer and is surrounded by a nimbus of light. He places a hand upon the
shoulder of a celestial archangel, whose eyes briefly flare with a blinding luminescence.
7800h, 9220m, 5694e, 3p x-
Minkahmet stands an Aeon tarot on his palm and blows it at Avurekhos.
7800h, 9220m, 5694e, 3p x-
Avurekhos sips quicksilver from a diamond vial.
7800h, 9220m, 5694e, 3p x-
Avurekhos strikes at your left leg with a molten-steel dreadlord hammer.
You parry the strike with a lion-emblazoned shield of golden hues, deflecting Avurekhos's attack.
7800h, 9220m, 5694e, 3p x-
Avurekhos strikes at your left leg with a molten-steel dreadlord hammer.
Avurekhos's bludgeon crunches sickeningly into your left leg, leaving it lightly wounded.
7246h, 9220m, 5694e, 3p x-(-554h, 7.1%)
[Autocuring]: Curing 'lightleftlegwounds' with 'apply ice to lleg'.
You take out some restorative ice and quickly rub it on your left leg.
The salve mends your left leg, leaving it with light wounds.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'bruising' with 'clot 4'.
Elarin stares at Minkahmet with a burning intensity.
7246h, 8980m, 5694e, 3p x-
Staring intently at the air before him, Elarin breathes out a cloud of sparkling vapour.
An ethereal dreambeast coalesces in the air and snarls.
7246h, 8980m, 5694e, 3p x-
Unthinking terror seizes your mind as Avurekhos looms up before you, his visage nightmarish and
impossibly powerful.
You must regain equilibrium first.
A sudden primal fear grips your heart.
Minkahmet shivers in terror at Avurekhos's presence.
Vefai shivers in terror at Avurekhos's presence.
Elarin shivers in terror at Avurekhos's presence.
You may drink another health, mana, or bromide potion.
Minkahmet stands an Aeon tarot on his palm and blows it at Avurekhos.
Suddenly Avurekhos's movements through the time stream are slowed.
7246h, 8980m, 5694e, 3p x-
(The Crux): Minkahmet says, "Avurekhos HAS BEEN AEONED."
7246h, 8980m, 5694e, 3p x-
[Autocuring]: Curing 'fear' with 'compose'.
There is nothing to fear but fear itself. (0.313s)
7246h, 8980m, 5694e, 3p x-
You have recovered equilibrium. (3.672s)
7246h, 8980m, 5694e, 3p ex-cros
astrocast crocodile sphere at avurekhos
You hold out your hands towards Avurekhos, and a scintillating globe of energy surrounds him, which
manifests into the Sphere of the Crocodile.
Your bruising damages you for 5 health. (2.224s)
6491h, 8800m, 5694e, 2p x-(-755h, 9.7%, -180m, 1.9%)
You may apply more restorative ice salve to yourself.
6491h, 8800m, 5694e, 2p x-
[Autocuring]: Curing 'lightleftlegwounds' with 'apply ice to lleg'.
You take out some restorative ice and quickly rub it on your left leg.
The salve mends your left leg, leaving it with no wounds.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'low health' with 'sip health'.
You take a drink of a potion of healing from a glowing beryl vial.
The potion heals and soothes you.
7748h, 8800m, 5694e, 2p x-(+1257h, 16.1%)
You are afflicted with an unknown affliction.
A muscular, striped brown stag with brown wings's eyes glow a soft, pale blue as his mind brushes
against your own, soothing waves of harmony instilling peaceful thoughts.
7748h, 8631m, 5486e, 2p x-(-169m, 1.8%, -208e, 3.6%)
Vefai stares at you with a burning intensity.
7748h, 8631m, 5486e, 2p x-
[Autocuring]: Curing 'mental affliction' with 'sip lucidity'.
You take a drink of lucidity slush from a glowing beryl vial.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'internal affliction' with 'eat dust'.
You eat a wafer of purity dust.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'spiritual affliction' with 'smoke steam'.
You take a long drag off an iridescent pearl pipe.
You are capable of offensive acts once more.
Elarin's horned lily flowers sway in his eaves, releasing a trickle of orange pollen down upon
Minkahmet. With a groan Minkahmet's body goes slack.
You get a sudden headache.
7748h, 8631m, 4509e, 2p x-(-977e, 16.8%)
Avurekhos takes a long drag off his pipe.
7748h, 8631m, 4509e, 2p x-
Minkahmet takes some salve from a vial and rubs it on his right arm.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'low ego' with 'eat sparkleberry'.
You eat a sparkleberry.
You feel your health, mana and ego replenished.
7800h, 9300m, 5089e, 2p x-(+52h, 0.7%, +669m, 7.2%, +580e, 10.0%)
A haunt briefly flickers out of existence.
7800h, 9300m, 5089e, 2p x-
Your archangel flings a cobalt blue disc at Avurekhos, which envelops him in a field of crackling
energy.
7800h, 9300m, 5089e, 2p x-
Avurekhos begins to jerk and shake violently, foaming at the mouth.
Avurekhos sips a potion of healing from a shimmering rainbow vial.
7800h, 9300m, 5089e, 2p x-
Avurekhos eats a sparkleberry.
Avurekhos reads a scroll.
Avurekhos sips a potion of allheale from a shimmering rainbow vial.
7800h, 9300m, 5089e, 2p x-
You may drink more lucidity slush potion.
7800h, 9300m, 5089e, 2p x-
You may eat another purity dust wafer.
You may take another puff of soothing steam.
7800h, 9300m, 5089e, 2p x-
A celestial archangel's eyes shoot forth beams of holy light that strike Avurekhos, whose body
quakes upon the impact.
The overwhelming power of a celestial archangel forces Avurekhos to humbly kneel down.
7800h, 9300m, 5089e, 2p x-
You may apply more restorative ice salve to yourself.
You feel an aura of rebounding surround you.
7800h, 9300m, 5089e, 2p x-
You have recovered equilibrium. (4.076s)
7800h, 9300m, 5089e, 2p ex-
Avurekhos stands up and stretches his arms out wide.
7800h, 9300m, 5089e, 2p ex-
You may drink another health, mana, or bromide potion.
7800h, 9300m, 5089e, 2p ex-
[Autocuring]: Curing 'low ego' with 'sip bromides'.
You take a drink of a potion of bromides from a beryl vial.
Ah, the soothing bromides help strengthen your ego.
7800h, 9300m, 5800e, 2p ex-(+711e, 12.3%) nat
nativity avurekhos
Elarin's moontear blossoms dance amongst his branches as they pour silvery pollen down on you, your
sense of bodily equilibrium instantly thrown off.
Blood drips from your ear as a massive headache sets in.
7800h, 9300m, 5800e, 2p ex-
[Autocuring]: Curing 'damagedskull' with 'apply ice to head'.
You take out some restorative ice and quickly rub it on your head.
The salve mends your head, curing your afflictions.
Your headache fades as your skull knits itself together. (0.084s)
7800h, 9300m, 5800e, 2p ex-
An ethereal dreambeast briefly flickers out of existence.
Whipping translucent tentacles forward, an ethereal dreambeast briefly materializes in the air and
latches onto Minkahmet, leaving him looking weak and shaken.
He is 196 years old, having been born on the 17th of Urlachmar, 322 years after the Coming of
Estarra.
On that date:
  Sun was in the sign of Glacier.             (Cold)
  Moon was in the sign of Twin Crystals.      (Clumsiness)
  Eroee was in the sign of Burning Censer.    (Sensitivity)
  Sidiak was in the sign of Antlers.          (Epilepsy)
  Tarox was in the sign of Dragon.            (Impatience)
  Papaxi was in the sign of Lion.             (Health)
  Aapek was in the sign of Twin Crystals.     (Scabies)

A Sphere of the Lion (15%) influences him negatively (55 minutes).
A Sphere of the Crocodile (10%) influences him positively (45 minutes).
7800h, 9300m, 5800e, 2p ex-
Minkahmet reads a scroll.
7800h, 9300m, 5800e, 2p ex-
Minkahmet recharges a Scroll of Healing from an energy cube.
7800h, 9300m, 5800e, 2p ex-
Avurekhos waves goodbye.
7800h, 9300m, 5800e, 2p ex-
Avurekhos begins to tumble towards the south.
7800h, 9300m, 5800e, 3p ex-
(The Crux): Minkahmet says, "Avurekhos IS TUMBLING TO THE South."
7800h, 9300m, 5800e, 3p ex-
A fetid cold surrounds Vefai who shudders.
The cold of the grave seeps into your bones, causing you to shudder.
You feel less warm as the fire potion is stripped from you.
The mark on your body darkens.
A fetid cold surrounds Minkahmet who shudders.
A fetid cold surrounds Elarin who shudders.
7800h, 9300m, 5800e, 3p ex-(sip fire)
Minkahmet calls down a beam of brilliant light upon Avurekhos.
7800h, 9300m, 5800e, 3p ex-
You take a drink of a potion of fire from a clover-inscribed vial of gleaming coral.
A feeling of comfortable warmth spreads over you.
7800h, 9300m, 5800e, 3p ex-
Vefai eats a wafer of purity dust.
Elarin eats a wafer of purity dust.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'internal affliction' with 'eat dust'.
You eat a wafer of purity dust.
The mark fades completely from your body.
Elarin stares at you with a burning intensity.
7800h, 9300m, 5800e, 3p ex-
Elarin stares at you with a burning intensity.
7800h, 9300m, 5800e, 3p ex-
Elarin sips a potion of mana from a ghostly vial of ancestral spirits.
Elarin stares at you with a burning intensity.
7800h, 9300m, 5800e, 3p ex-
Staring intently at the air before him, Elarin breathes out a cloud of sparkling vapour.
An ethereal dreambeast coalesces in the air and snarls.
7800h, 9300m, 5800e, 3p ex-
A haunt briefly flickers out of existence.
7800h, 9300m, 5800e, 3p ex-
Elarin sips moonwater from a ghostly vial of ancestral spirits.
7800h, 9300m, 5800e, 3p ex-
You may drink more lucidity slush potion.
You may apply more restorative ice salve to yourself.
7800h, 9300m, 5800e, 3p ex-
The white mist here washes over you in a wave of ghostly tendrils.
Vefai's bluebell flowers quiver and trickle yellow pollen down upon you, your mental faculties
failing.
Swirling lights illuminate your body.
Vefai's horned lily flowers sway in her eaves, releasing a trickle of orange pollen down upon you.
You groan, your strength leaving your body.
The functionality of your right leg is hindered by physical injury.
Vefai's moontear blossoms dance amongst her branches as they pour silvery pollen down on you, your
sense of bodily equilibrium instantly thrown off.
Blood drips from your ear as a massive headache sets in.
Vefai's faeblossom flowers whistle in an ethereal breeze as they spray you with bright green pollen
which turns to a sticky slush when it touches you.
You notice that your sweat glands have begun to rapidly secrete a foul, oily substance.
7800h, 9300m, 5334e, 3p ex-(sip lucidity)(-466e, 8.0%)
[Autocuring]: Curing 'spiritual affliction' with 'smoke steam'.
You take a long drag off an iridescent pearl pipe.
Your glands cease their oily secretion.
7800h, 9300m, 5334e, 3p ex-
You take a drink of lucidity slush from a glowing beryl vial. (0.148s)
7800h, 9300m, 5334e, 3p ex-
You may eat another herb that gives the sparkleberry effect.
7800h, 9300m, 5334e, 3p ex-
[Autocuring]: Curing 'damagedskull' with 'apply ice to head'.
You take out some restorative ice and quickly rub it on your head.
The salve mends your head, curing your afflictions.
Your headache fades as your skull knits itself together. (0.316s)
7800h, 9300m, 5334e, 3p ex-
You may eat another purity dust wafer.
7800h, 9300m, 5334e, 3p ex-
Vefai eats a wafer of purity dust.
7800h, 9300m, 5334e, 3p ex-
Vefai stares at you with a burning intensity.
7800h, 9300m, 5334e, 3p ex-
Elarin's bluebell flowers quiver and trickle yellow pollen down upon you, your mental faculties
failing.
7800h, 9300m, 5334e, 3p ex-
You get a sudden headache.
7800h, 9300m, 4357e, 3p ex-(-977e, 16.8%)
You may drink more lucidity slush potion.
7800h, 9300m, 4357e, 3p ex-
You may drink another health, mana, or bromide potion.
You may take another puff of soothing steam.
7800h, 9300m, 4357e, 3p ex-
[Autocuring]: Curing 'spiritual affliction' with 'smoke steam'.
You take a long drag off an iridescent pearl pipe.
The glow illuminating you fades away.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'low ego' with 'sip bromides'.
You take a drink of a potion of bromides from a beryl vial.
Ah, the soothing bromides help strengthen your ego.
7800h, 9300m, 5200e, 3p ex-(+843e, 14.5%)
Avurekhos plucks abstractedly at nothing.
7800h, 9300m, 5200e, 3p ex-
You may apply more restorative ice salve to yourself.
7800h, 9300m, 5200e, 3p ex-
[Autocuring]: Curing 'damagedrightleg' with 'apply ice to rleg'.
You take out some restorative ice and quickly rub it on your right leg.
The salve mends your right leg, curing your afflictions.
Your right leg is fully functional again. (2.301s)
7800h, 9300m, 5200e, 3p ex-spis
astrocast spider sphere at avurekhos
Your aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
You hold out your hands towards Avurekhos, and a scintillating globe of energy surrounds him, which
manifests into the Sphere of the Spider.
7800h, 8220m, 5200e, 1p x-(smoke 235481)(-1080m, 11.6%)
You take a long drag off a star-etched moonstone pipe.
7800h, 8220m, 5200e, 1p x-
Avurekhos tumbles out to the south.
7800h, 8220m, 5200e, 1p x-
You may take another puff of soothing steam.
7800h, 8220m, 5200e, 1p x-
Elarin stares at you with a burning intensity.
7800h, 8220m, 5200e, 1p x-
Elarin stares at you with a burning intensity.
7800h, 8220m, 5200e, 1p x-
Elarin stamps and starts to spout vehemently.
7800h, 8220m, 5200e, 1p x-
Staring intently at the air before him, Elarin breathes out a cloud of sparkling vapour.
A haunt slowly coalesces in the air.
7800h, 8220m, 5200e, 1p x-
Minkahmet sips a potion of fire from a vial.
Minkahmet eats a wafer of purity dust.
7800h, 8220m, 5200e, 1p x-
You may apply more restorative ice salve to yourself.
7800h, 8220m, 5200e, 1p x-
A haunt briefly flickers out of existence.
7800h, 8220m, 5200e, 1p x-
You are afflicted with an unknown affliction.
A muscular, striped brown stag with brown wings's eyes glow a soft, pale blue as his mind brushes
against your own, soothing waves of harmony instilling peaceful thoughts.
7800h, 8039m, 4905e, 1p x-(-181m, 1.9%, -295e, 5.1%)
Vefai stares at you with a burning intensity.
7800h, 8039m, 4905e, 1p x-
Elarin's horned lily flowers sway in his eaves, releasing a trickle of orange pollen down upon you.
You groan, your strength leaving your body.
You cease to wield a lion-emblazoned shield of golden hues.
The functionality of your right arm is hindered by physical injury.
7800h, 8039m, 4905e, 1p x-(m&mf): Need to rewield a lion-emblazoned shield of golden hues!
(sip lucidity)
You get a sudden headache.
7800h, 8039m, 3928e, 1p x-(read 229161|recharge 229161 from cube)(-977e, 16.8%)
[Autocuring]: Curing 'damagedrightarm' with 'apply ice to rarm'.
You take out some restorative ice and quickly rub it on your right arm.
The salve mends your right arm, curing your afflictions.
Your right arm is fully functional again.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'mental affliction' with 'sip lucidity'.
You take a drink of lucidity slush from a glowing beryl vial.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'internal affliction' with 'eat dust'.
You eat a wafer of purity dust.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'spiritual affliction' with 'smoke steam'.
You take a long drag off an iridescent pearl pipe.
You are capable of offensive acts once more.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'low ego' with 'eat sparkleberry'.
You eat a sparkleberry.
You feel your health, mana and ego replenished.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'low ego' with 'read healing'.
You read a Scroll of Healing.
You feel an invigorating energy rush through you.
recharge healing from cube
You take a drink of lucidity slush from a glowing beryl vial.
The potion flows down your throat without effect. (0.148s)
7800h, 9300m, 5030e, 1p x-(e!)(+1261m, 13.6%, +1102e, 19.0%)
You read a Scroll of Healing.
The words of the scroll have no effect on you.
7800h, 9300m, 5030e, 1p x-
You recharge a Scroll of Healing with 2 charges from an energy cube.
7800h, 9300m, 5030e, 1p x-
That item may not be charged any further.
7800h, 9300m, 5030e, 1p x-
An ethereal dreambeast briefly flickers out of existence.
Whipping translucent tentacles forward, an ethereal dreambeast briefly materializes in the air and
latches on to you, leaving you feeling weak and shaken.
7800h, 8280m, 4360e, 1p x-(-1020m, 11.0%, -670e, 11.6%) bec
starcall beckon avurekhos
You may drink another health, mana, or bromide potion.
7800h, 8280m, 4360e, 1p x-
[Autocuring]: Curing 'low mana' with 'sip mana'.
You take a drink of a potion of mana from a glowing beryl vial.
Your mind feels stronger and more alert.
You must regain equilibrium first.
7800h, 9300m, 4360e, 1p x-(+1020m, 11.0%)
You may drink more lucidity slush potion.
7800h, 9300m, 4360e, 1p x-(sip lucidity)
You take a drink of lucidity slush from a glowing beryl vial. (1.196s)
7800h, 9300m, 4360e, 1p x-
Minkahmet reads a scroll.
7800h, 9300m, 4360e, 1p x-
Minkahmet recharges a Scroll of Healing from an energy cube.
7800h, 9300m, 4360e, 1p x-bec
starcall beckon avurekhos
You must regain equilibrium first.
7800h, 9300m, 4360e, 1p x-
You have recovered equilibrium.
You may eat another purity dust wafer.
You may take another puff of soothing steam. (4.099s)
7800h, 9300m, 4360e, 1p ex-(wield 237566|diag)
You begin to wield a lion-emblazoned shield of golden hues in your right hand.
7800h, 9300m, 4360e, 1p ex-
You are:
unable to be masochistic.
an insomniac.
You have 1 affliction. (28.709s) (6.84s) (13.212s) (25.507s)
7800h, 9300m, 4360e, 1p x-bec
starcall beckon avurekhos
You must regain equilibrium first.
7800h, 9300m, 4360e, 2p x-
You may apply more restorative ice salve to yourself.
7800h, 9300m, 4360e, 2p x-
You have recovered equilibrium.
You may drink more lucidity slush potion. (0.542s)
7800h, 9300m, 4360e, 2p ex-bec
starcall beckon avurekhos
You don't see any such player in an adjacent location.
7800h, 9300m, 4360e, 2p ex-
You are afflicted with an unknown affliction.
Mina, the giant butterfly's eyes glow a soft, pale blue as her mind brushes against your own,
soothing waves of harmony instilling peaceful thoughts.
7800h, 9037m, 4202e, 2p ex-(-263m, 2.8%, -158e, 2.7%)
Elarin stares at you with a burning intensity.
7800h, 9037m, 4202e, 2p ex-
The white mist here washes over you in a wave of ghostly tendrils.
7800h, 9037m, 3736e, 2p ex-(-466e, 8.0%)
[Autocuring]: Curing 'mental affliction' with 'sip lucidity'.
You take a drink of lucidity slush from a glowing beryl vial.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'internal affliction' with 'eat dust'.
You eat a wafer of purity dust.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'spiritual affliction' with 'smoke steam'.
You take a long drag off an iridescent pearl pipe.
You are capable of offensive acts once more.
Elarin sips a potion of mana from a ghostly vial of ancestral spirits.
7800h, 9037m, 3736e, 2p ex-
Elarin stares at you with a burning intensity.
7800h, 9037m, 3736e, 2p ex-bec
starcall beckon avurekhos
You get a sudden headache.
7800h, 9037m, 2756e, 2p ex-(-980e, 16.9%)
(The Crux): Minkahmet says, "TARGET Vefai."
7800h, 9037m, 2756e, 2p ex-
You don't see any such player in an adjacent location.
7800h, 9037m, 2756e, 2p ex-
You feel an aura of rebounding surround you.
7800h, 9037m, 2756e, 2p ex-
Elarin's moontear blossoms dance amongst his branches as they pour silvery pollen down on you, your
sense of bodily equilibrium instantly thrown off.
Blood drips from your ear as a massive headache sets in.
7800h, 9037m, 2756e, 2p ex-
A haunt flicks a mote at you.
The mote sinks into your aura, which darkens with ugly splotches.
You are afflicted with an unknown affliction.
7800h, 9037m, 2756e, 2p ex-(diag)
[Autocuring]: Curing 'damagedskull' with 'apply ice to head'.
You take out some restorative ice and quickly rub it on your head.
The salve mends your head, curing your afflictions.
Your headache fades as your skull knits itself together.
You may drink more lucidity slush potion. (0.183s)
7800h, 9037m, 2756e, 2p ex-
Minkahmet chants and whispers the name of Vefai, who suddenly pales and blinks in confusion.
The gossamer coating on Vefai's branches glow with a soft ethereal light, Minkahmet's eyes focusing
in on them as he stumbles.
As Minkahmet passes beneath Vefai's branches the mossy tendrils brush against him, spreading bits of
collected spores, pollen and fungi. Minkahmet suddenly locks up, his expression going rigid.
Horror overcomes Minkahmet's face as his body stiffens into paralysis.
7800h, 9037m, 2756e, 2p ex-
You are:
unable to be masochistic.
an insomniac.
suffering from epilepsy. (currently ignored)
You have 2 afflictions. (0.188s) (1.392s)
7800h, 9037m, 2756e, 2p x-
Vefai sips a potion of mana from a tarnished silver vial etched with seeds.
7800h, 9037m, 2756e, 2p x-
Minkahmet eats a wafer of purity dust.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'mental affliction' with 'sip lucidity'.
You take a drink of lucidity slush from a glowing beryl vial.
Your nerves suddenly calm down.
7800h, 9037m, 2756e, 2p x-
You may eat another purity dust wafer.
You may take another puff of soothing steam.
7800h, 9037m, 2756e, 2p x-
You have recovered equilibrium.
You may drink another health, mana, or bromide potion.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'low ego' with 'sip bromides'.
You take a drink of a potion of bromides from a beryl vial.
Ah, the soothing bromides help strengthen your ego. (0.602s)
7800h, 9037m, 3629e, 2p ex-(+873e, 15.1%) x eadei

Target is eadei
A haunt briefly flickers out of existence.
7800h, 9037m, 3629e, 2p ex-
You may drink more lucidity slush potion.
7800h, 9037m, 3629e, 2p ex-
Vefai shivers in terror at Yendor's presence.
Elarin shivers in terror at Yendor's presence.
7800h, 9037m, 3629e, 2p ex-
You may eat another herb that gives the sparkleberry effect.
7800h, 9037m, 3629e, 2p ex-
The white mist here washes over you in a wave of ghostly tendrils.
Vefai's bluebell flowers quiver and trickle yellow pollen down upon you, your mental faculties
failing.
You are afflicted with an unknown affliction.
Vefai's horned lily flowers sway in her eaves, releasing a trickle of orange pollen down upon you.
You groan, your strength leaving your body.
You cease to wield a lion-emblazoned shield of golden hues.
The functionality of your right arm is hindered by physical injury.
Vefai's moontear blossoms dance amongst her branches as they pour silvery pollen down on you, your
sense of bodily equilibrium instantly thrown off.
Blood drips from your ear as a massive headache sets in.
Vefai's faeblossom flowers whistle in an ethereal breeze as they spray you with bright green pollen
which turns to a sticky slush when it touches you.
You notice that your sweat glands have begun to rapidly secrete a foul, oily substance.
7800h, 9037m, 3163e, 2p exb-(m&mf): Need to rewield a lion-emblazoned shield of golden hues!
(sip lucidity|eat coltsfoot|wield 237566)(-466e, 8.0%)
[Autocuring]: Curing 'mental affliction' with 'sip lucidity'.
You take a drink of lucidity slush from a glowing beryl vial.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'internal affliction' with 'eat dust'.
You eat a wafer of purity dust.
The sight of the world returns to you.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'spiritual affliction' with 'smoke steam'.
You sweep your trained eye across the room for the hidden exits.
You spot no hidden exits.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'low ego' with 'eat sparkleberry'.
You eat a sparkleberry.
You feel your health, mana and ego replenished.
Vefai eats a wafer of purity dust.
Vefai takes a long drag off her pipe. (0.082s) (1.872s) (0.082s)
7800h, 9300m, 3743e, 2p x-(+263m, 2.8%, +580e, 10.0%)
An ethereal dreambeast briefly flickers out of existence.
Whipping translucent tentacles forward, an ethereal dreambeast briefly materializes in the air and
latches on to you, leaving you feeling weak and shaken.
You must regain equilibrium first.
7800h, 8280m, 3073e, 2p x-(-1020m, 11.0%, -670e, 11.6%)
You eat a plug of coltsfoot.
7800h, 8280m, 3073e, 2p x-
You must regain equilibrium first.
7800h, 8280m, 3073e, 2p x-
You may apply more restorative ice salve to yourself.
7800h, 8280m, 3073e, 2p x-
Vefai takes some salve from a vial and rubs it on her left leg.
[Autocuring]: Curing 'spiritual affliction' with 'smoke steam'.
You take a long drag off an iridescent pearl pipe.
Your glands cease their oily secretion.
Yendor sips nightsweats from a sombre vial of thorns veiled in shadow.
7800h, 8280m, 3073e, 2p x-
[Autocuring]: Curing 'damagedskull' with 'apply ice to head'.
You take out some restorative ice and quickly rub it on your head.
The salve mends your head, curing your afflictions.
Your headache fades as your skull knits itself together. (0.518s)
7800h, 8280m, 3073e, 2p x-
Vefai stares at you with a burning intensity.
7800h, 8280m, 3073e, 2p x-abso
contemplate eadei
You must regain equilibrium first.
7800h, 8280m, 3073e, 2p x-
You get a sudden headache.
7800h, 8280m, 2096e, 2p x-(-977e, 16.8%)
Elarin's bluebell flowers quiver and trickle yellow pollen down upon you, your mental faculties
failing.
Swirling lights illuminate your body.
7800h, 8280m, 2096e, 2p x-
Elarin stares at you with a burning intensity.
7800h, 8280m, 2096e, 2p x-
You may drink more lucidity slush potion.
7800h, 8280m, 2096e, 2p x-
Elarin stares at you with a burning intensity.
7800h, 8280m, 2096e, 2p x-
You float in a dark void, feeling lonely and lost. You reach towards a silver light which appears in
the distance, offering comfort and protection. The silver light suddenly rushes towards you,
revealing Elarin at its heart. You feel something snap into your belly, just before you are pushed
off into the darkness of the void.
Eternal sleep has claimed you, and you awaken only to the realisation that you are dead.
You have been slain by Elarin.
The mortal threads of your being severed, you scream in agony as the Divine spark within you enfolds
your body with scorching flames. (1.285s)